Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something there always to remind me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Something there always to remind me Empty
PostSubject: Something there always to remind me   Something there always to remind me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Adrastos came home finally, and it was late. His home was big, too big for his taste. He didn't care so much for big mansion and the fancy things, though it was nice it wasn't everything.

He quickly walked up the stares to his bedroom chamber and got undress. He got into the shower as the hot water poured down he washed his hair happily. He was obsessed with his hair if not already stated before.

Adrastos got out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror flexing what muscles he had, not really much. He wasn't so much physically built as the sporty type, he was more left as the pretty boy from out of the magazine.

He got dressed in his luxurious pajamas and placed a robe around him. He went to his king size bed and lied down though he wasn't ready for sleep just yet. Obviously his father wasn't either because he came into the room uninvited.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Something there always to remind me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something there always to remind me   Something there always to remind me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:34 pm

Adrastos sat up from his bed and looked to his father disgusted. Why would such a man still try to talk to his son even after all this time of hate that was obviously shown between them. He tried to act as if he cared but it wasn't working for him. You can't find any passion down in that deep hard of cold ice.

"Eh...father what is it?" asked Adrastos looking at him.

"Just wanted to see if you were going to stay here tonight..." said his father. If Adrastos wasn't mistaken it sounded like he cared.

"Where else would I sleep?" asked Adrastos.

"Maybe stay at that's girls home, Aurelie."

"No father...I wouldn't intrude her home of peace. Not they same way you've done us." said Adrastos and he turned on his side to go to sleep.

"Well...I am sorry...but I guess that doesn't really mean anything to you."

Adrastos didn't respond he just kept silent.

"I know I have been a horrible father to you if that is even what I could be given the title of, a father. I am nothing but trying to make you stronger and be a better king than I was...don't you see I do this out of love!"

"Oh yeah father I forgot trying to kill your son when he was sleeping was a sign of love. I guess I am the one who should be saying sorry then..." Adrastos replied sarcastically.

"That wasn't supposed to happen...you remember that?" said his father.

"Father please...I remember more than you think. I am trying to sleep...so just leave."

"I love you son....I never wanted to hu...." before he could finish Adrastos interrupted.. "JUST LEAVE! GET OUT!"

His father left with tears falling down from his face and he closed the door shut behind him.

Adrastos cried himself silently to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Something there always to remind me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Chaconas Estates-
Jump to: