Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suoh Fujiro Mizu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss Lady!!!
Admin
Boss Lady!!!

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Suoh Fujiro Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Suoh Fujiro Mizu   Suoh Fujiro Mizu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:44 am

Suoh Fujiro Mizu Suoh6111

Name: Suoh Fujiro Mizu
Name meaning: The Dragon of Purple Water
Class/ Clan: Graduated High Schooler; Now going to the University
Spoken Languages: Japanese, English, and Italian

Positive Traits: Suoh is very loyal to friends and family. He is trustworthy, honest, and open-minded. Most of the time he is very nice. He can talk a lot if you get him on the right subject other than that he can be quiet. Suoh is also very confident in whatever he puts his mind to.
Negative Traits: Suoh can be extremely stubborn. He has a mind of his own and tries not to listen to others. Although, he should. Suoh can also get mad very easily, if you piss him off, he'll piss you off too.
Hair: Light to Dark Purple; long & kept in a ponytail with strands covering his face
Eyes: Red/Pink Eyes
Physical: Suoh is not very muscular but enough to hold his weight. He has a slim and athletic body. Sometimes people mistake him as a girl because his hair is long. Suoh is about 5'7" in height. And is about 134 lbs. He is pretty strong but at the same time can be weak.
Race: Japanese
Other appearance details: Suoh always likes to wear dark colored clothing. He rarely wears light colors. Then again, it always depends on mood.
Habits: Suoh has the habits of biting his thumb nail and speaking his mind. Most of the time he'll mutter his thoughts, which is another habit for him.
Likes/hobbies: Suoh loves music. He knows most everything about it and listens to every kind. His favorites are classic rock, modern rock and jazz. He likes to practice using his sword and spear. He's getting very good at it.
Dislikes: He hates when people make fun of others and also hates it when people yell at him for stupid reasons. He also hates fangirls, which is bad because he has some of his own.

Dream/Goals: Suoh dreams of becoming a family man and a singer. He also has dreams of being in the King's army but he is afraid he will never get there. He also wants to travel the world with his future family.
Weakness: His family and friends. But mostly his betrothed/fiance, Ai. Suoh believes if something happens to any of them, he would die of a broken heart. So he tries his hardest to protect them.
Strengths: Suoh's strengths lies with his swords and spears when he is in battle. But also within his heart his strength comes from his loved ones.
Regrets: Suoh has many regrets in his life but one major one stands out to him. When he was 8, a friend of his died because Suoh couldn't save him. But it wasn't Suoh's place to save him but he feels like he should have.
Fears: Dying, mainly. Suoh loves his life and doesn't want to die. He still has places he wants to travel and he wants to live a happy and peaceful life with Ai.

Primary Weapons: Spear
Secondary Weapons: Sword
Tertiary Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Weaponry attack details: Spear- with this Suoh can attack many people at once; it's his best weapon. Sword- with this Suoh can go into one-on-one combats; not at his best with the sword. Bow and Arrow- Suoh isn't very good at aiming but he is getting better.
Hand-to-hand combat: Fists and Kicking

Elemental Power: Water
Elemental Power description: With the water he can use it for defensive purposes or healing purposes.
Powers description: As stated he can heal or fight with it.
Transformation Sequence: Suoh closes his eyes and out of his back comes black wings. They conceal him and light shoots out of the gaps of the feathers. Suoh begins to lift up into the air and the wings open revealing Suoh in a long black coat and pants. Suoh then floats back to the ground and one hand is above his head and his spear appears. Suoh grabs hold of the spear and hits it on the ground, which he now stands. Wings are still visable.

Spell names: "Ritual of Water"
Descriptions of Spells: "Ritual of Water"- Suoh says these words and water sprouts from the ground and circles above his head and then Suoh points his finger or hand to the person it goes to and it leaves the spot above his head and heads to the person he wants it to go to.
Magic items: His spear is also a magical weapon.
Description of items: Suoh's spear can generate a shields. He can hold out his spear in one hand and it seems to read his mind and then a shield can appear. Only if Suoh wishes for it.

Names of friends: Suoh has few friends. But that's how he likes it. One of Suoh's friends, he's Suoh's best friend, Kana. And Suoh also has a fiance/betrothed, Ai.
Description of friends: Kana has red, flaming hair and is taller than Suoh. He is incredbly strong but he only uses it for defensive purposes. He doesn't like to fight, so he is very timid. Basically, Kana is the opposite of Suoh.

Suoh Fujiro Mizu Kana110

Ai- This girl is Suoh's everything. She is a childhood friend of Suoh's, so they have been together forever. They are both in love with each other. Ai is very beautiful with long black hair that reaches the middle of her back. She has baby-blue eyes that shine like the stars in the sky (That's something Suoh always tells her). She is 5'2" in height and weighs about 110 lbs. Suoh and Ai live together in an apartment.

Suoh Fujiro Mizu Ai2110

Name of enemies: Suoh doesn't really have any enemies. His only enemies are the one that get on his nerves or just like to pick fights for no reason. Suoh believes if they want a fight, he'll give it to them.
Description of enemies: Little punks, mostly teens... that sort of people.
Family members: Suoh has a mother and father. And he has two little twin brothers, who look up to him. And Suoh has a little sister, the smallest in the family.
Description of family members: Mother- Jin: She has pink eyes and brown hair. Father- Goro: He has purple hair and dark blue eyes. The twins- Haru and Kazuki: they both look like Suoh, 11 years old. Sister- Koto: she looks like the mother, 6 years old.

Adventures embarked on: Just visiting cities in other countries. Not much action occured. Just the usual people picking fights, in which Suoh always won

Places been: Suoh has visited only a couple of places- Japan, Italy, and United Kingdom
Description of places: Just the cities in general. Just to get some of the culture under his belt.

Any other adds to timeline: In the future, there will be a wedding for Suoh and Ai. They both hope to have a family of their own.

Roleplay Sample:
"But do you have to go?" Asked Ai, Suoh's finace, tugging on his arm.
"Yes, I have to go. I'm sorry I'm leaving you again, Ai." Suoh said as he pulled his loved one into a tight hug, "I promise I'll take you with me next time. But for right now it's dangerous for you. I couldn't stand it, if I lost you." Suoh pulled Ai closer. Ai grabbed his waist and began to hug him ever tighter. She didn't want him to go and she began to cry into his chest. Suoh looked down to his fiance and gave a smile. "I promise to return to you. Please don't cry. I don't like seeing your face like that. You look more beautiful if you're smiling."
Suoh then leaned in for a kiss from Ai. She happily gave one to him. For several minutes, the whole world was theirs. After the kiss was over, Suoh gave another quick, tight hug to his Ai. She gave one back. Suoh pushed the hair from her face and said, "I promis to come back to you. For right now, you're the only reason I live." Ai nodded in respone. And Suoh smiled.
Suoh let go of Ai and began to walk onto the streets, in which he blended into the crowds. He walked only several miles before he reached his destination. He walked up to the sign-up table, where a really ugly and huge man sat.
"Name." The man said as more of an order than a question.
"Mizu, Suoh." Suoh said and he noticed the man check the roster. Then the man found his name and check him off the list.
"You're going over that way," The man pointed to the left, "Once there you will be getting your armor and supplies. After that they will tell you what and where to go next."
Suoh nodded and left the man. He went into the direction the ugly man said. After, getting his armor and supplies, Suoh walked through a door and it opened into a different world. One that Suoh has never seen before.
Back to top Go down
https://tantharia.forumotion.com

Suoh Fujiro Mizu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: News/ OOC :: Characters-
Jump to: