Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess Magali Chevalier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss Lady!!!
Admin
Boss Lady!!!

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Princess Magali Chevalier Empty
PostSubject: Princess Magali Chevalier   Princess Magali Chevalier Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:59 am

Princess Magali Chevalier 2qiuyjs

Name: Princess Magali Chevalier
Name meaning: Pearl Knight
Class: Angel of Love // Younger Princess of France

Spoken Languages: French, English, learning Japanese and Greek
Positive Traits: Her laughter, smile, and her love for her friends and family.
Negative Traits: Sometimes her selfishness, getting angry when things don't go her way.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Physical: Small in height. Tiny in weight, she's only nine so she weighs in the 80-90 pounds.
Race: French
Other appearance details: She has a scar on her wrist she got when she was 5. She fell down and a sharp rock caught her.

Habits: Smiling to much and getting on people's nerves when she's not meaning to.
Likes/hobbies: Trying to be like her sister. Playing with friends and laughing.
Dislikes: Rainstorms and when people have a problem with love.
Dream/Goals: She wants to be like her sister, Aurelie. But she also wants to become the best princess she can be.
Weakness: Cute boys - Kaishou, Suoh, and Adrastos... perhaps Sheng Li. But also ice cream and fun.
[ss:b]Strengths:[/b] Even though she's 9 she knows love. Ask her any question and she'll help.
Regrets: Not telling her sister that she's the Angel of Love
Fears: Rainstorms and a world without love and laughter.

Magic pets: Her pet bunny, Amie.
Description of magic Pets: Magali has had her forever. Since the beginning, Amie was always there with the Angel of Love. She is white with brown eyes and can talk to Mag and anyone of the God/Goddess/Angel race.
Pets abilities: Just a compaion.

Names of friends: Her friends are mainly in France but since moving to Tantharia with her sister, her sister's friends are her friends. Mainly cause she knows their real identies.
Description of friends: See other profiles

Enemies: Angel of Darkness

Family members: Father - King Beau and Mother - Queen Camille. Older Sister - Aurelie
Description of family members: King Beau and Queen Camille rule France and are very popular and well liked. Beau has dark blue hair and gray eyes. Camille has blonde hair and blue eyes. For Aurelie look at her profile.

Roleplay Sample: "Oh, Amie! I'm so excited!" Mag said as she danced around the room. Princess Magali was excited that she would be going to Tantharia with her sister. Although her sister already left. After the leave of Aurelie, Mag went to her parents and begged for them to allow her to go which was approved. "I'm happy for you too Aitenshi. Plus, I will be able to see other Gods and Goddess and Angels." Amie said. Mag looked to her and gave a big smile. She picked up the rabbit and hugged her close. "I know me too! I can sense them right now too. And I hope sister will finally tell me the truth about her being the Water Goddess." Mag placed Amie into the crate and asked, "Ready to go?" Amie nodded and the two were on their way to Tantharia.

Your name: Emily
Your Email: For this one, emmi.winner@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://tantharia.forumotion.com

Princess Magali Chevalier
Page 1 of 1