Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akahana Suzuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss Lady!!!
Admin
Boss Lady!!!

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Akahana Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Akahana Suzuki   Akahana Suzuki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:28 am

Akahana Suzuki Anime10

Full Name: Akahana Asha Suzuki

Name Meaning: Red Rose, hope

Class/Clan: Graduated highschool, student at the university

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English, Snake

Postive Traits: Akahana is a excellerated student, she tries to give others a helping hand without getting fustrated, sometimes she can even be friendly.

Negative Traits: Akahana doesn't really consider herself having negavtive traits but yet she is selfish, rude, stubborn, and critises a lot!

Hair: Midnight Black

Eyes: Black

Physical: Angular face, skinny nose, slim figure, and long black hair.

Race: Japanese

Habits: Gets a bit nosy at times and tends to get grumpy when she doesn't get her way.

Likes/hobbies: Modeling, pigging out on junk food, talking on the cell phone to her bff.

Dislikes: She gets annoyed with people who just don't understand simple things, such as how to keep their mouths closed when they chew food.

Dreams/ Goals: To become a famous Fashion designer

Weaknesses: Handsome guys

Strengths: Withstand others critisim

Regrets: Forgetting her brother's birthday

Fears: spiders, yikes!

Elemental Powers: darkness, weather

Elemental Power Descripition: Can change the weather with her mind into whatever she chooses, also can change night into day vise-versa, along with that come undistinguished powers.

Other Powers: speak snakes tongue

Powers Details: can speak to snakes and make them do her bidding

Magic Items: Magic Roses

Magic Items Details: She has roses that contain certain poisons on their tips and if thrown and injected into an enemy it can wound them severly depeneding on the poison.

Magic Pets: Akari

Magic Pets Details: Akari is a black mamba found in Africa.

Pets in combat: Akari can sneak up on opposing enemies, bite them with her fangs containing deadly poisons.

Name of friends: Kaishou Takahashi (boyfriend), Kaya Yoshida (bestfriend)

Descripition of friends: Kaishou Takahashi is a tall, muscle tone figure, and has red hair. He jokes around most of the time, loving, but yet very straight forward. He always speaks his mind.

Akahana Suzuki Punk

Kaya Yoshida is a tall, athletically built, shiny green eyes, dark red haired lady. She is Akahana best friend, they talk about everything with each other. Kana is rude, aggressive, and out going.
Akahana Suzuki Anime_11

Family members: Kaede Suzuki (mother), Akifumi Suzuki (father), Sasuke Suzuki (brother), Aina Suzuki (grandmother)

Family members details: Kaede is nice, caring woman with a smile that could light up any darkened room. Akifumi is a fun loving father, stesses about being fit. Sasuke is Akahana's nerdy brother who knows just about everything about everything. Aina is loving grandmother who loves to give advise.

Places Been: Japan, Italy, Africa

Deceaced family members: Tiku Suzuki (grandfather)

details of family member: Tiku Suzuki was a loving grandfather that just like spending time with his grandchildren. death is still unknown.

Roleplay Sample:

Akahana was lying on the flat of her stomach listening to her ipod singing along to Toshi from the band X-japan. There was a knock at the door, but she didn't hear it. It was her boyfriend, Kaishou. He had the largest grin across his face as if he just discovered the secrete to what the governemnt was keeping behind closed doors. He plopped himself down in the fluffy armchair next to Akahana's computer desk. He felt something hard against his behind, a got up for a second and saw he was sitting on a magazine. He rolled his eyes and threw it on the ground. Akahana's room was always a mess. She obviously didn't believe in being organized. Akahana smiled once she noticed her boyfriend was in the room, it took like a whole five minutes before she knew he was in there! Akahana pulled off her earphones and turned off her ipod. She threw it somewhere on the bed and jumped off the bed. She jumped onto Kaishou's lap and gave him a peck on the cheek. "So what did you bring me!" shouted Akahana in her childish tone of voice. "Wait my dear, let me tell you what happened today then I'll give you your present!" replied Kaishou. Akahana folded her arms and made a pouty facial expression. "I ran into my old english teacher, the one I told you about with the crazy hair style, and yeah you won't believe what he said to me!" Kaishou explained. Akahana rolled her eyes and said "What, what did he say Kaishou" yet her tone of voice didn't seem to interested in the answer to the question. " He asked me how life was! Now how stupid is that! After all these years of me being the worst student he ever had for an eight grader, he still had the guts to say hello! You would think all that I made that guy go through it would least make he somewhat scared of me! I swear he thought I was going to perform a spell on him or something! Ha!" Kaishou the laughed his head off yet Akahana just sat there with her arms folded still waiting.

"Alright, here you go! Stop pouting already!" he handed the box of chocolates over to Akahana and she snatched them right up. She got off his lap and tore open the box cover. She then jammed a few into her mouth and chewed. Kaishou was making a disgusted facial expression and couldn't help but want to laugh. "Remind me again why were dating?" he asked. Akahana laughed yet her mouth was still filled with chocolate, you can imagine the image Kaishou recieved. " Okay second thought don't answer that!" Akahana just continued laughing and chewing.
Back to top Go down
https://tantharia.forumotion.com

Akahana Suzuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: News/ OOC :: Characters-
Jump to: