Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaiaku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boss Lady!!!
Admin
Boss Lady!!!

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Zaiaku Empty
PostSubject: Zaiaku   Zaiaku Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 am

Zaiaku Redeye10

Name: Zaiaku

Name meaning: Sin

Class/ Clan: Mercenary / Takegawa Clan

Spoken Languages: English, little Japanese, French, and Spanish.

Positive Traits: Honest, Loyal, Trustworthy, Sweet, Nice, Caring, Helpful.

Negative Traits: Semi-short temper, will sometimes accidentally, take anger out on friends and family.

Hair: Jet black with Crimson Tips

Eyes: Hazel (Human form)
Crimson (Demon Transformation, Vampire Transformation, High Blood Lust)

Physical: Athletic body build. (Muscles slightly bigger than average 16 year old with six pack)

Race: Half Demon/Vampire

Other appearance details: Vampire Fangs. 5 foot 9. 127.4 pounds. Wears black, somewhat baggy pants, with a black studded belt wrapped around his waist. He is also wearing a black shirt which is semi-loose and semi-tight. He has a dark bluish black scarf wrapped loosely around his neck and has a specially made, custom belt wrapped around his stomach and over his left shoulder (the belt is wrapped around his waist and another piece goes on and over his left shoulder). Always has on a ring given to him by someone special, and a pendant also given to him by someone special. (They are never taken off) has 3 bandages form training around his fingers.

Habits: Bites his nails. Very hyper and random at times.

Likes/hobbies: Playing guitar, Skateboarding, and Aggressive Inline.

Dislikes: People who mess with people close to him.

Dream/Goals: Dreams: just to be happy.
Goals: None at present moment.

Weakness: Overly protective about close friends and will defend no matter what

Strengths: Never backs down from a fight. Extremely fast. Skillful with a blade.

Regrets: Not being rude, but no one needs to know.

Fears: People I care for getting hurt or killed by something I did.

Primary Weapons: A 6 ½ foot long specially made katana known as Fang Dragon. (It is a jet black blade with a black and red diamonds hilt. The guard is black with 4 crimson’s tears in it. (Crimson’s Tear – a crystal formed out of his blood))

Secondary Weapons: 2 zanpakutos named Ketsue-kiaigyoukyuu-ketsuki (blood loving vampire) (A 5 foot long katana with a crimson hilt design with a golden guard with Vamperic writing in black writing all along the blade up to the tip) and Kihaku-kuchini-oni (soul devouring demon) (a 6 foot long katana with a black hilt design and a golden guard. It is a blood stained blade with somewhat jagged edges.). (Both with bankai)

Tertiary Weapons: Two specially designed Desert Eagles. One black named Hate. The other Silver named Love. (Both with a magazine capacity of 12 rounds.)

Weaponry attack details: Attacks fast and merciless.

Hand-to-hand combat: Master at many forms of martial arts

Hand-to-hand combat details: Strong and fast attacks.

Other details: Usually combines primary, secondary, and tertiary weapons in battle for multiple styles.

Elemental Power: Black Hellfire (Divine Hellfire)

Elemental Power description: Burns only within the deepest parts of the black abyss and its temperature is over 1,000,000 degrees Celsius, and can even burn spiritual beings (such as ghosts, spirits, phantoms, etc.)

Other Powers: Has the ability to summon 3 Abyss demons simultaneously and can control them entirely and keep them here as long as he pleases. Has a kekei-genkai known as the Oni eye. It gives him the ability to see through his opponents defenses, able to see weaknesses inside the body (and also harmful things such as parasites infected in the body) and also gives him the ability to create a time space warp. (Slowing down time and movement of his opponent through his eyes and body to a mere crawl, and also gains warp speed (time and movement seems normal to the opponent, but his speed is still enhanced) (the time space warp has one down side. If he is too weak to control the amount of time he wants to prolong in the warp, a rip in time and space will appear and begin to suck in anything and everything for the remainder of the warp time. If a warrior is sucked into the rip, they are sent to the negative dimension (where the stronger you are in the normal world, the weaker you are in the negative dimension. and this includes him) for the remainder of the warp time).

Powers description: Mainly uses Black Hellfire for many combat moves and special abilities. Powers increase when combined with the Oni Eye and his Demon/Vampire Transformation.

Transformation Sequence: Demon – his body would glow an eerie colored crimson, as a demonic rift would form around him, then blast outwards with a massive force, crushing the ground and breaking everything within one-hundred feet of him. His body would have changed, and his skin would turn a deep blood like crimson color armor that is stronger that adamant (diamonds) and is skin tight. Around his legs and arms would form a dark navy blue rips (four on each leg and arm) that can make his body even stronger by stealing the life force out of the living things around him (which includes his opponent). His hair would change from its usual black, to a silvery white hair color and grows immensely shorter. Large demonic wings would burst forth from his back, and spread out with a wing span of exactly twenty feet. The wings look like those of a dragon’s with spikes along the edges for tearing his foe asunder. Then a large rip would open up in his chest, and form a fearsome looking, sideways mouth, which he uses to eat his dead opponents soul to increase his power. The skin not under the crimson red armor is a dark grey and it’s strong enough to block a speeding bullet and not be pierced by the sharpest of swords.

Vampire – His body would be swallowed by a dark aura as his fangs would begin to grow excessively longer, and his claws begin to form. His eyes turn to a deep crimson with pitch black pupils in the center. His black hair would grow immensely longer (down to his mid-back) and he would grow large Vamperic wings (much to the same as his demonic wings). His skin would grow paler to an ash grey.
(If they transform into heroic character ECT...)

Magic items: Crimson’s Tear
(Such as wands ECT...)

Description of items: Crimson’s Tear – necklace that is on a black chain wrapped around his neck with a blood gemstone (created form his very blood) formed under the chain. That gives him an energy boost when broken and when a drop of his blood is spilled onto the gem; an immensely strong barrier erects and forms around him completely.

Names of friends: Shadow, Saiyuri, Luna, and Darkkai.

Description of friends: Shadow – about 5 foot 2 and is an extremely good fighter. She is very loyal and trustworthy and has short brown hair. (Age: 16)

Saiyuri – The love of my life. She is 5 foot 5 with medium blonde-brown hair. Skilled with assassination techniques and is very honest. Is a vampire Neko. (Sister to Luna)(Age: 16)

Luna – my student and pupil. She is very annoying at times, and not that good of a fighter, but is very honest and trustworthy at most times. She deeply cares about Saiyuri and my relationship. (Sister to Saiyuri)(Age: 15)

Darkkai – Ex. Lieutenant of squad 3. Best friend and only male friend. (Defected from Soul Society) (Age: 14)

Name of enemies: Abyss

Description of enemies: Abyss – childhood friend who murdered my childhood friend Rachel and swore to kill me. Wields a large, double scythe. (Age: 19)

Family members: Saiyuri - Wife
Tara – Daughter
Uchiha – Older Sister
Copy – Older Sister
Setsuna – Younger Sister
Hinata – Youngest Sister

Description of family members: Saiyuri – (description higher up)

Tara – Is half-vampire (from me, her father) and half Neko (from her mother). Has long blonde hair (for her age) and has one hell of a grip like her father. (Age: 2)

Uchiha – Ibitch as she calls herself. She is a good fighter and can be very funny at times. She cares for Copy and me dearly. (Age: 17)

Copy – Istupid as she calls herself. My favorite of my older sisters. She is extremely nice and sweet and helps me out when I’m in need. (Age: 16)

Setsuna – The worry-wart of the family. She cares deeply about me and me alone, not caring much for the rest of the family. She gets extremely worried about me when im off on a mission and looks after Tara when Saiyuri and me cannot. (Age: 15)

Hinata – The youngest of the siblings. She is the happy-go-lucky kinda girl like me. She is the crazy one (in a good way) of the family and isn’t afraid to show it. She is extremely smart and very concerned about me. (Age: 12)

Adventures embarked on: Many

Description of adventures: Mainly my adventures were missions since I am a mercenary for hire.

Any companions: Occasionally Saiyuri or Darkkai.

Any found treasure: (Sarcastically speaking) Saiyuri (She is my closest treasure)

Places been: Heaven, Hell, The Abyss, the Soul Society, ETC.

Description of places: Heaven – peaceful area.

Hell – demons everywhere with usually large flames and open magma pits.

The Abyss – Dark. Leave it at that.

Soul Society – Lived there for a time. Ex. Captain of squad 3. (Defected from Soul Society)

Deceased family or friends: Rachel

Description of deceased: Rachel – Was murdered by Abyss at the age of 13 (May 23)

Any other adds to timeline: Two years ago – Married to Saiyuri.
Two years ago – Had daughter named Tara (age: 2)

Role-play Sample: *as he would leisurely stand in the clearing of a large and open field, the wind would blow slightly and the leaves from the trees would whistle into the wind as some blew off and flew by, doing their dance of mischievous delight. The longer blades of grass would sway with the wind and would blow and wobble slightly as if bowing to the very presence of Sin. His scarf, that is wrapped loosely around his neck would flay and sway in the wind, and occasionally make a light crack like the sound of a whip being pulled in the distance. His calm demeanor and his heavenly hazel eyes would gleam in the sun as the feeling of a calm essence would be completely filling the field. And as his eyes would be gleaming off the sunlight, he would be staring off into the distance, with his faithful sword, Fang Dragon, would be tied to his belt by a small and semi thin crimson, blood soaked thread with a golden ring holding the thread together. His waiting and calm presence would be that of a patient warrior, waiting for his fight, so that he may once again, be filled with the joy of battle, and the smell of blood, that makes his seemingly dull life, actually interesting and worth living* (can be much longer)
Back to top Go down
https://tantharia.forumotion.com

Zaiaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: News/ OOC :: Characters-
Jump to: