Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noticing New Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Noticing New Things Empty
PostSubject: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:28 am

It was early but not that early. The clock read 8:12. Ai slowly opened her eyes and her vision was blurred just a bit. Her vision finally settled and came into focus. Right now she just stared at the ceiling from the bed she was lying in. Trying to recall the last week or two. Everything was so fast. Just last week she had a fiance then she didn't. Then she has a new boyfriend and is living with him. Then she finds out her boyfriend is the God of Fire and then she herself finds out that she is the Goddess of Earth.

Boy what a couple of past weeks. Ai turned within the bed and faced Kaishou. Nothing happened yet between them, she just hated seeing him sleeping on the couch. And who knew when he would be able to have his bed again. So she insisted that he sleep with her. Of course he refused but Ai forced him. Not by normal standards no but by her Earth powers. She was controlling them better and was happy that Kaishou finally agreed. That was about 6 days ago.

After she turned she looked to the sleeping Kaishou. She and him were getting along nicely, and in a short time too. They have been living with each other for only several days. She noticed things about him he never meant to send out. She noticed he slept topless some nights and sometimes with a shirt. Always seeing him like that made her blush. She noticed how he walked and how he talked. And she took a careful note of what pissed him off and what made him laugh. Ai smiled and snugged next to Kaishou. She put her hand and arm around his waist. It was easy for he was laying on his back. He was warm and that made Ai blush even more.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:48 am

Kaishou woke up and was snuggled close to Ai, her warm breath was making his face tingle. He smiled as he had noticed she had his arm around his waist. Things were sure different, the last thing he could remember the past couple of days was nothing but complete chaos. But underneath it all one face and name kept recognition in his mind, Sheng Li. Though it was the last thought he should ever had crossed with it was the first thought that came to mind every time, even lying her with the most gorgeous woman his mind was someplace else. He didn't let this show.

He leaned over and gave Ai a soft kiss on the lips. "Good morning" was his words and he grinned.

He kept staring at Ai thinking how nice it was that she was here and how nice it was to be able to lie down next to her feeling somewhat safe in the warmth of her touch. Just thinking how great it was to feel loved, to feel warm within. He ran his fingers through her hair, it was soft to his touch. Nothing could replace this moment, little did Ai know he was taking a mental picture of this moment letting it rest within his mind for eternity at rest.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:23 am

She didn't expect the kiss so suddenly. She tried to carefully put her arm and hands around his waist and try not to wake him. But no she woke him. 'Great... I'm sorry Kai...' She thought. Ai kissed him back and after the kiss she leaned back within his arms and smiled, "Morning."

It was silent after that. Both taking in each other. Both remembering this moment. Ai thought for a minute then her words began to form. She moved a little within his arms and asked, "How about some breakfast?"

After that Ai moved from his arms and got out from the blankets. She pushed them aside and sat on the edge of the bed. She streched her shoulders and arms and looked over her shoulder to Kaishou. She smirked to him. She was wearing a tight tank top and shorts. This outfit always made her feel sexy. Hopefully, Kaishou thought the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:30 am

Kaishou watched as Ai got out from under the sheets and stretched. He smiled noticing how great she looked and a few bad thoughts came to his mind as well but he quickly let them vanish. He moaned and groaned not wanting to get out of the bed.

"Sure...but how about breakfast in bed..." claimed Kaishou with a grin.

He sat up a bit in bed leaned his head on the headboard. He looked over to Ai with dreamy eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:21 pm

"Alright. I'll be right back..." Ai touched her boyfriends hand and then let it go as she walked from the bedroom to the kitchen. She stretched as she walked toward the kitchen. A familiar voice was rising within her mind.

'Good Morning, Ai.' said Moriko.

"Good Morning." Ai was cheerful as ever, there was something she could tell that this day would be great. But of course with Sheng Li out and about Ai might have a bad day... or week for that matter.

'You seem too happy, Ai. Is everything going well with the two of you?' asked Moriko. Ai was now in the kitchen getting the pots and pans and food ready to cook. She was humming, 'Dulaman' while she cooked. "Yes, everything is going well. I love it here. I really do..." She drifted off and so did Moriko. That was all she needed. Moriko, the past self of Ai, only wanted happiness for her reincarnation.

--------------------------------

Ai finished cooking. She set two plates full of food upon a tray. Today they were having, pancakes, sausage, and eggs. After getting the drinks, Ai carefully picked up the tray and walked into the bedroom. She shut the door with her foot and stood just inside the room. She smiled to Kaishou and walked over to the bed. She carefully got into the bed and set the tray between the them. She then settled herself under the covers and moved a little closer to Kaishou so she didn't have to reach for her food. Ai looked to him and said with her usual smile, "Breakfast is served! And I didn't burn it today! I'm getting better." She giggled and then got some eggs and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Kaishou waited patiently in bed for Ai to return with breakfast. He kept staring across the room at the mirror on the wall. Looking at his reflection, staring into the eyes of the man he became. So different from what he expected. He never thought he would be lying here in this very predicament and never thought he would be a god of fire. That in itself was a mystery.

Kaishou fixed his hair bit, it didn't hurt to look somewhat nice even though he did just awake. He climbed out of bed and washed up a bit, also put on a shirt. He got back into bed and Ai was coming into the room. She set the breakfast tray between them and already took a bite of the eggs.

"Looks good..." claimed Kaishou and he grabbed his fork to take a bite as well. He ate the fluffy eggs and sausage. It was a wonderful taste in his mouth but it soon turned foul when he saw image more of like a vision come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:33 pm

"Thank you." Ai said with a mouthful of sausage. She was too happy today. She was thankful that she didn't burn breakfast for once. She looked from Kaishou to the food every now and then. When he first took a bite of his food, his face transformed into something else in expression. Ai put her fork down, moved a little in the bed and was now facing her boyfriend. Her face suddenly became serious, "What's wrong?"

It was a simple as that. She wanted to know. But for some reason, and she was sure of it, Kaishou wouldn't tell her. He would saying 'nothing' but that wasn't going to work with Ai. She placed a hand on Kaishou's and the touch was gentle, "Tell me, please. I hate being out of the loop," She smirked and continued, "And if I haven't told you before, you can tell me anything. Besides, you realize we're more alike than you think."

That was true. They were reincarnations of Gods and Goddess who ruled over Tantharia at one point. As far as they knew there wasn't a lot of people in the world like them. The only ones that they knew were Sheng Li, Akahana, and Suoh. They were all tied to the past and to one another some how. Ai's face was sincere and serious at the same time. She wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer today.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Kaishou knew that it was coming in just a matter time for he made it to obvious that there was something bothering him. He looked to Ai as she asked her question. The first time response was "Nothing..." and he went back to eating again. Of course Ai wasn't satisfied with just a nothing in response, she went on about how he could tell her anything.

Kaishou put down his fork and thought for a second, he couldn't possibly tell her anything well anything about what he's done that is. He was just going to have to stick to lying, he wasn't that good at it but it was only for his own good reason. He just couldn't tell her, not now at least.

"Like I said it's nothing, just a minor headache. Being a god now gives me these horrible headaches from time to time when I use so much of my powers. Really I am fine...so what are you going to do for the rest of the day? You can't possibly hang around me, I know that you are worried but I will be fine. Trust me."

Kaishou gave a weak smile, his lies were showing through his facial expression. He just hoped that Ai would press on with the subject, he knew that she cared, but if she loved him or cared about him enough she would leave him be. If he really did believe if he could tell her anything he would when the time was right. He just hoped Ai understood this silent gesture.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:23 pm

She watched him for the longest time. And of course as she expected he said, 'Nothing.' Ai made a sour face and gave him secret looks telling him to tell her. But again, of course, he didn't. What kind of relationship would this be if they didn't share things together. Ai would never know the true answer.

Ai listened to him and watched his facial features. She could tell he was lying but he also sent out vibes of her not wanting to push it any further. The last thing Ai wanted was Kaishou mad. And she knew when he was mad and she never liked him like that.

She nodded and looked to the ground. Then it shot up again. She looked to the clock and realized the time, "Shoot! I'm going to be late!," She ran from the bed into the closet and started to throw clothes everywhere, "Shoot, shoot, shoot!" Finally she found something and without thinking began to change in front of Kaishou. It wasn't till later she realized what she did.

After the clothes were put on, Ai fixed her hair into a ponytail. She then put on her shoes and kissed Kaishou on the lips, "I have to go to the University. I'm making a speech today about the Prince coming. I totally forgot. Sorry! Talk to you later!" Ai ran from the room, got her purse and yelled one final time, "Bye Kai! Call me later!" And she went out the front door, down the steps and through the streets to get to the University.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Kaishou noticed how much of a rush Ai was in and he didn't stand in her way. He wasn't paying attention to her dressing, he was still lost in his thoughts. He didn't even noticed she kissed him and or what she said. He got out of the bed moments after she left.

He grabbed his jacket and left, he was going to look for someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noticing New Things   Noticing New Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noticing New Things
Page 1 of 1