Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Empty
PostSubject: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Running is what Aurelie seemed to do a lot of lately. She was tired of it and found an empty alleyway. She leaned against the wall and scooted down into a crying position. She was so tired of feeling pain. So tired of it all. She was trying to prevent herself from hurting the ones she loves but she ended up hurting them anyway. She wanted to kill herself at the moment.

Aurelie hated herself for what she has been doing for five years of her life. She wanted to be dead or run from it all. Little did she know someone was on their way to kill her. But of course she didn't know that. Aurelie cried to herself, little whimpers came from her mouth. Tear flew down her cheeks and the world seemed dark to the Princess.

"I love you, Adrastos... I love you." She whispered to herself. She kept crying, "Why Akemia why? I merely only protecting him and myself but now were both hurt? WHY?!" But nothing was said in return nothing but the breeze. Aurelie cried to herself some more.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Akahana kept to the streets once she landed and transformed back to her normal self. She looked around tried out her newly discovered sense. She could feel that she was somehow getting closer. At the same time she felt that danger lurked near by, she kept her way through the crowd.

Finally she came to a point were the aroma was strong and the sense of a goddess was nearly at her feet. she turned and heard small cries coming from within the darkness of an allyway.

She sighed and walked into the darkness, her presence gave off a small glow so she could see her way.

She saw the woman there crying and wasn't sure what to say. But already she knew whom she was.

"Are you alright?" asked Akahana not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:55 pm

The Princess didn't look up. She merely cried in her lap and shook her head. She then muttered, "No, I'm not okay. I just lost the trust and love from the person I love the most. And I was merely only protecting him from me."She then began to cry more but it was just a few tears. Aurelie then looked up into the face of Akahana. She tried to grin but it was painful. Right away, the Princess saw the aura coming from Akahana.

"Are.. are you the Angel of Guidence and Protection?" Aurelie asked. She remained in her sitting mode and was pretty sure her dress was ruined now. But she didn't care. She continued to look into the face of Akahana. She was finally able to let out a small grin in the place of her frown. Her face was red but you couldn't tell in the dark. Her eyes were puffy and large.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Akahana came over and sat down next to the princess. She could tell how badly hurt she was for she could feel the pain within her own chest.

"Yes I am the angel of Guidance and Protection...I would like to help you if you let me." replied Akahana though she wasn't sure how she could help the poor girl.

"My name is Akahana." she added and held out her hand to be acquainted with the princess. "Please don't cry...I hurt inside when you do..."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Adrastos, no his wolf form was running wild in the streets scaring the citizens he passed. He didn't seem to take no care in whom he ran into or hurt along the way. He just wanted to get to his prey, that seemed his only option.

Adrastos tried so hard to break through but it was useless this demon form couldn't be broken, not when it was determined. He wondered if there was some possible way to contact Aure to warn her of himself. There seemed nothing he could do, nothing but wait.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:30 pm

The Princess nodded. She wiped her tears from her face and watched Akahana. She gave a small grin when Akahana introduced herself. Aurelie took her hand and shook it. And without realizing anything she said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Princess Aurelie of France... or better known as the reincarnation of Akemia, the Water Goddess."

"And I'm sorry. I didn't realized I was hurting anyone with my crying. I'm sorry." The Princess then stood up and faced Akahana. She was truly the Angel of Guidence and Protection. Just being here was making Aurelie feel better. But it wouldn't last long for someone or something was out to get Akemia.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Akahana smiled and listened to Aurelie speak. She already found a liking to the woman even though she barely knew her.

"What has happened to you?" asked Akahana. "Why are you crying in the first place?" but before she could receive and answer she heard the screams coming from out on the streets.

"Wait here!" Akahana shouted and she went out from the alleyway to have a look. She saw what was coming and she couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:45 pm

Adrastos had pushed passed everyone now and the one that stood in his way was an angel. She wasn't transformed but he could sense that she was indeed and angel. He could also sense that Aurelie was near and he knew this woman was the one that stood between him and his prey.

"Move aside angel...just let me through and I'll let you live." said the demon.

It wasn't Adrastos speaking, he had no control over this. He was still trying his best to fight out of the demon's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:52 pm

"Oh I just messed up the best thing in my life that's all." Aurelie tried to joke. But it just felt like an arrow through her heart. She really did mess it all up. She told her love the truth and then lost him. And Akemia made it all worse. "I told the person I love the truth and he took it the wrong way. I told him about me being well, the Water Goddess. And one top of that told him that I loved him."

She then thought, what if she told him 5 years ago. Would things be different? Would he still like her, be friends with her, or even fall in love with her? To be honest five years ago, she was 12 and confused about it all. She didn't know what to think of her being a Goddess. But as years past, she accepted the fact and swore to herself to keep it a secret from everyone in the world.

Aurelie nodded as Akahana went off to look at what everyone was screaming about. And then she heard the worst voice in the world. And then the face came with it. Aurelie gasped, her hands covered her mouth. She was in a frozen stand still within the alley way.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Everyone had scattered off now it was only them left standing there. With everyone gone Akahana felt it was safe enough for her to transform now and so she did. Her wings appeared at her side, her hair fell to her hips out of the scrunchies. She wasn't sure what was happening and it didn't occur to her that she never actually fought anyone alone before. The others had always been there at her side, she was alone now. Well Aurelie was there but she hadn't came out of the alleyway now and it was better that way. Because it was her he was after.

"I guess your going to have to kill me then!" shouted Akahana confident in her words. She didn't know where this sign of courage came from, maybe within her heart all along. She was determined to protect Aurelie.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 pm

The demon snickered and took no care for Akahana's words. He just saw it as another way to satisfy his growing need to feed. He would take his chances at this angel.

"Well if you insist..." said the demon and he lurched forward tackling Akahana down to the ground. He claws dug into her arms and he heard her yelp for pain.

"No use in this fight...your not the one I am after..." said the demon and he pushed Akahana aside. He saw the aura from the princess within the alleyway.

"Ah...hiding from me are you..." said the demon and he crept into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm

It was true that Aurelie didn't follow Akahana, but she asked her to stay put. But Aurelie could still see what was going on. She watched Akahana transform and watched the demon attack her. Aurelie knew what she had to do but she was in a stand still. The demon looked to her and some words in greek. Aurelie looked into the eyes of the demon and said also in the language, "Who said I was hiding?"

She then looked to her side and found water puddles on the ground. The princess smirked and looked back to the demon. The moment of truth had come. Her first attack since her awaken had finally come. Aurelie barely lifted her hands and the water from the puddles moved along with her hands. She then put her hands in front of her and the water began to move. And suddenly the water parted into water type bullets. Aurelie sent them forward toward the demon.

Her smirk went away as she saw Akahana behind her. But the bullets were racing forward even though Aurelie's hands were back on her sides. It was like the water was connected with her mind. Aurelie wanted to go over to Akahana but the demon was between them.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm

The demon was taken by little surprise when the water goddess formed her tricks. He was hit a few times by the bullets composed of water that were moving at a rapid speed and punctured the demon's body.

He fell to the ground yelping for a moment but this only angered him more. He could see the goddess was a bit distracted wanting to help her friend that was lying injured on the ground. He smiled and kept on with this fight.

"I like you already...I can see why Adrastos likes you too." said the demon he was still speaking in greek.

He came forth slowly and with the use of his nostrils chlorine acid escaped his body and entered the air. The acid was dangerous and if it touched the flesh it would burn through. It was his plan, he wanted to injure the princess and then kill her once she was wounded. He waited for the acid to reach the dear girl, there was no way to escape.

Adrastos was there and witnessing it all, he screamed out to Aurelie and hoped that she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Akahana was witnessing it all as well and she herself heard the prince speak from within the demon. She knew it then that it was the prince and he was being control by this demon that lived within him.

Akahana pulled herself to her feet and tried to move, but her legs were bleeding from being clawed as well. She stood there watching as the chlorine gas escaped the demon and was headed for Aurelie, there was nothing she could do but watch.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Though she was happy with the bullets working, she wasn't happy about Akahana being hurt. Nor was she very happy about the acid heading her way. She tried to look around and find a path out. For right now, Aurelie called the water and put a bubble around her. Sort of like a shield though she knew it wasn't going to last long.

As she was trying to find a way out, she heard Adrastos' voice. Her face went still, tears came into her eyes. He was calling, yelling to her. She caught a glimpse of Akahana. Aurelie wanted help but Akahana was hurt too much that she couldn't do anything.

"Ad... Adrastos?!" The Princess yelled. Her shield was now hit by the acid, the water and the acid began to fight against on another. Droplets of the acid hit the Princess' arms. She yelled in pain. It also hit her legs and every where that flesh was open. She screamed in horror. With her mind, Aurelie sent a single water arrow to the demon in hopes to hit it and stop it for awhile so she could escape the acid.

Aurelie began to cry. The pain from the acid was intense, but so was the hurt the Prince gave her earlier and now hearing his voice, broght back a lot of pain. Aurelie began to collaspe. She yelled in pain again, "ADRASTOS, HELP ME PLEASE!" She was on the ground now, more drops of acid was hitting her. Her shield began to fade. She only hoped the arrow worked.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:50 pm

Akahana squinted for she felt the same pain the princess felt. She could feel not only her owns but the pain Aurelie endured with now. She made a step forward thinking, what could she do.

It was then the voice in her head spoke to her, it was Akari.

"Akahana listen to me...you can set the prince free by using this rose. Aim it for his heart...but please be careful...you may become hurt as the princess has...hurry before it is too late. Do it now while the demon is weak!" said Akari she was speaking within Akahana's mind.

Akahana looked down and saw the red rose within her hand it was cut with a sharp pointed end. She looked back to the situation and listened to the screams, she had no choice but to fight.

"I have to be strong....I have to protect Aurelie!" said Akahana trying to convince herself not to be scared. She ran into the alleyway even though the pain in her legs were killing her and the wounds in arms were burning she felt the acid hit her arms and legs but she resisted and was determined.

As she leaped forward to striked the demon in the heart she felt his claws puncture her in the stomach, she fell down bleeding.

"Did I do it Akari...did I kill him?" she asked as she was slowly slipping under.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Adrastos didn't notice the angel that was approaching him from behind until it was too late. She had stuck the rose into his chest and he jabbed his claws into her stomach hoping to bring him down with her, but he knew he couldn't.

The demon fell down and Adrastos lied there now, he was naked and unconscious.

He barley came through and could open his eyes, he could see within the blur that there was teary Aure standing there.

"I...I am....sorry..." said Adrastos and he fell under a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 pm

She was watching as the acid came flying to her now. Her shield was barely up but it was managing. Aurelie watched Akahana attack the demon. She then put down her shield. And found Adrastos lying there. Though the pain was intense in her arms and legs and everywhere her skin showed, the Princess ran her way toward the Prince. "ADRASTOS!!"

She had to push several boxes and trash out her way but she finally made it to the prince. She listened to him say he was sorry. Aurelie had tears in her eyes and she shook her head, "No, no. I'm the one that's sorry. Forgive me, Adrastos, for not telling you the truth before. I'm sorry." She put the sleeping prince's head on her lap when she knelt down beside him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and head and let the tears fall down her cheeks.

All the while, she whispered, "I'm sorry. So sorry. I do hope you'll forgive me my love." She then straightened herself up, the tears still in her eyes. She looked up to Akahana, "Thank you for saving him and me, Akahana. You're truly the Angel of Protection and Gudiance. Thank you." Aurelie then looked back to the Prince and gave a small smile while she combed her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 pm

Akahana heard the words but they were slowly drifting apart and becoming nothing more than echo in her darkness. She was surrounded by the faces of her family.

"What is going on?" asked Akahana as she stood up. She was five years old again and it was her birthday.

"Oh don't be silly Aka-ko it's your birthday!" said Kaede as she held out the cake for Akahana to see.

Akahana smiled and she looked among the crowded faces for her father. "Father your home!" she cried as she ran to him with tears falling.

They embraced tightly. "Of course I am home I wouldn't miss this day for anything!" said her father.

Akahana smiled and turned to face the cake. She looked at all the members in her family remembering this moment as if it was yesterday.

"I better wish for something now....eh" said Akahana. She looked again at her beautiful cake and said "I wish for friendship..."

Darkness filled into her mind again and Akahana screamed. She was losing a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:15 pm

The flight was long. But Chiyu made it and just in time. He quickly looked to the situation and took immedate action. He called forth the water and went toward Akahana. He began with her legs and then the rest of her body that was hurt. Chiyu smiled as he held Akahana and she began to awake, "You did great, I'm proud of you. But now you feel better now, correct?"

Chiyu began to feel himself become dizzy but he knew he had a job to finish. He let go of Akahana went over to the princess and knelt down beside her. He then gave a bow, "Your highness." He lifted her hands and was about to start on the princess but she pushed him away. She wanted Adrastos healed first. He looked to the prince and smiled back to the princess, "Of course."

And with that, Chiyu fixed Adrastos the best he could. Some things of course couldn't be helped but what he could do, was fixed. He then went to the princess, fixed only a few things but she was happy with he fix. Even though it wasn't all of it. Then Chiyu collasped. He detransformed back into Mizu Suoh. Sleep was calling once again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/universalkingdoms
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Akahana smiled when she saw Suoh. He was alway there saving her, how could she ever repay him for his kindness. But it was his duty, he did what he had to not because he was just trying to be kind but because it was the right thing to do.

Akahana came to her feet feeling somewhat revived though she still had a small pain in her heart, the memories of her birthday came to her so suddenly it was almost as if it was real.

She walked over to the sleeping Suoh and smiled. "I'll take you home..." she said and her wings appeared back at her side. She said her good byes to the prince and the princess, she knew they wanted to be alone. She carried Suoh away and back into the skies she flew. She was going to bring him home to his warm bed where he could sleep more peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:20 pm

The Princess saw the Angel of Healing come forth. She watched him as he healed Akahana. And then come near her. She nodded in response as he bowed to her. When his hands went toward her, she pushed them away, "No, please. Help him first." She bent her head to the Prince and Chiyu nodded in response. He healed him and then went to her next when he was done, the princess said, "Thank you."

She was still holding Adratros. She smiled as she pushed his hair to the side and cleaned his face. Aurelie saw that Chiyu collapsed and was now Suoh again. But there was nothing Aurelie could do for the man. Aurelie waved to Akahana and Suoh as they flew to the skies. She then watched Adratros intently to see if he would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Adrastos watched with eyes of shock as the angel lifted away and disappeared. He looked back to Aurelie and it was then he noticed his clothes were gone. He quickly jumped up and grabbed one of the discarded newspapers that were fluttered in the alleyway. He placed it to himself and his face reddened profoundly.

"Aure...." he begun but he knew not of what to say he was too embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:31 pm

One minute she is messing with his hair and the next minute Aurelie is surprised but his sudden movements. She herself stood up and faced Adrastos. She wiped her tears and moved forward. She could tell he was embarrassed but she didn't care. Yes she noticed he was naked but again she didn't care.

She moved forward toward the Prince as he said her name. He was the only person that called her 'Aure' and she loved it. She was now inches from the Prince and she placed a finger gently upon his lips. Aurelie then said, "Shh..." She then kissed him. It was something she's been wanting to do for years but was always afraid.

Aurelie then backed way, now she was the embarrassed one. She smiled to the Prince, "I've wanted to do that for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Adrastos was a bit surprised from Aurelie's actions. He wasn't expecting her to kiss him just now. He listened to her speak but yet he remained silence for once. He usually was the one that couldn't keep quiet but now he knew of nothing to say.

"I love you Aure..." Adrastos said quielty. He wasn't sure if she heard him though, he was being a bit shy at the moment.

"I've always loved you..." he said speaking up a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)   The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pain is Intense (In an alleyway)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next