Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a nightmare!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Adrastos had ran inside not really saying goodbye to Aure. He had just confessed to his old friend that he had practically been in love with her since they were young so to speak. She shared the same feelings and now everything seemed different. He couldn't just look at her the same anymore, he couldn't just crack the same old dumb jokes he used to say. Things were changing but was it for better or worst? He couldn't see the difference.

His father came back in after glaring at the young girl and having his own conclusion come to mind of what happened between the two young lovers. He had already know of his son's love interest in Aurelie it didn't come as a surprise to him. He just laughed it off and went inside to have smoke. He had his most expensive cigars locked away in his special drawer that only he had the key to. He unlocked the case and lit one of his special cigars. He took a long puff and let all the sensations flow through him.

Adrastos got dressed and cleaned up a bit before coming out of his room. He saw the door to his father's study was open but all was seen was a big cloud of puffy smoke from his cigar.

"Having another boost father..." Adrastos joked and kept walking without hearing what his father had to say in response. It wasn't unknown that Adrastos and his father were practically each other's worst enemy. The press knew it, half of their fans knew it, and worst of all his mother knew it but she did her best to deny it. Mother was always blind, she only saw what she wanted to see and hear all her life. All the other things in between didn't exist in her fairytale world.

Adrastos ran back outside in hope of seeing Aure still out there waiting for him even though he never told her to wait. It was just one of those things that were silently talked over without any use of words or hand gestures to know. You would just know.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:16 pm

With the door wide open to the outside because Adrastos ran from the car, Aurelie could see his father. And he was glaring at her. Aurelie merely smiled and nodded in his direction. The driver got out of the car and closed the open door. He got back into the car and asked what she wanted to do. Aurelie told the driver to wait here. She knew Adrastos would be back for he left a secret body language message telling her to wait.

While waiting, Aurelie messed with her hair and parts of her skin. It seemed Chiyu fixed most of it but there still some scabs on her legs that would remain there. Once done looking at herself, she looked out the window of the parked car. She smlied as she saw Adrastos walking out. Now she just waited quietly as the man made his way over toward the car.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Adrastos smiled when he saw Aure still there waiting for him. He ran outside and back towards the car. Surprisingly enough he still felt comfortable enough to see her. All that worrying about things changing was for nothing, Aure was still Aure his friend. Even though now they may be more than just friends though it was for sure.

Adrastos got back into the limo and the first thing he did was kissed Aure, he couldn't help himself it was an ongoing urge to do so. Besides he wasn't ready before when she kissed him and now he was. He backed away and smiled. "Sorry I took so long" he finally said.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:29 pm

She smiled to him after the kiss. She then shook her head, "No not long at all." The driver then asked where they wanted to head too. Aurelie had no clue. Maybe Adrastos had a better idea. She didn't ask for the driver did. Then Aure began to think about them. Was things going to be weird between them now? She hoped not, a friend or a boyfriend, they were still going to nice and kind and have fun with each other.

Aure smiled to Adrastos again. She then felt suddenly guilty for things but she didn't let it show. She was just her normal self at the moment. She then reached down to her leg and scratched at a scab. But quickly looked up to the driver and the Prince. And just behind the prince out the window, Aurelie could see his father coming toward the car.

"Uh oh..." Aurelie said as she pointed toward the King for Adrastos to know.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Adrastos was thinking about where to head off to when suddenly Aure pointed out papa coming to the limo. He seemed interested in what was going on and Adrastos quickly looked to the drive wanting him to drive off but that didn't happen.

Adrastos looked as his father popped his head in through the window. He was still smoking on his cigar and the smoke was filling through the window now attacking Adrastos lungs.

"Father please....some of would like to live pass thirty..." Adrastos joked and he waved his hands around to wave out the smoke.

"Hello Aurelie...it's nice to see you again...how's your father?" asked Mr. Chaconas as if he was actually interested in her father's whereabouts. But he was doing his best to ignore Adrastos his own son completely.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:55 am

Aurelie knew the relationship between Adrastos and his father. It wasn't a good relationship either. Aurelie couldn't help but giggle a little at the Prince's joke but she quit once the King asked her a question. The Princess smiled and bowed her head a little, "Hello, sir. Yes, it's nice to see you again too. My father? He's just fine though he is developing quite a cough lately."

She smiled again. It didn't mean she liked the man but she would tolerate him. And to be nice Aurelie asked, "But in anyhow sir, how are you and Mrs. Chaconas doing? I know I could ask Adrastos himself but we've barely had time to talk today." She then smiled to Adrastos. Aurelie was hoping he was doing okay, though he was probably worse that she just asked her question.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 am

Adrastos just listened as the two of them engaged on their little conversation. It was quite a bore actually, father trying to use his charms on a younger girl not of his age and is practically Aradastos girlfriend, if not just a friend that meant more to him than just to let his father tease.

"She is doing fine...but enough about her...I want to know about you darling. How is life in France? Why did you come here?" Mr. Chaconas pulled Adrastos out of the limo so he could sit closer to Aure. Adrastos just rolled his eyes and pulled the cigar out of his father's hand and stomped on it.

He looked to Aure and made hand gestures mocking his father's movements and doing everything he was doing. Mr. Chaconas noticed this going on behind him and he elbowed his son in the gut. Adrastos fell back on his butt cursing to himself. His face was hot red now.

"Dammit father!" Adrastos cursed again.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:20 am

Aurelie was surprised at Mr. Chaconas' remark about his wife. She expected more but no apparently Aure was the only one that he cared about. The Princess was getting nervous because it seemed like the King was hitting on her some way or another. Aurelie nodded and shrugged, "France is France, sir. The city of lights and food. Nothing is really happening." She paused and gave a small cough. A little thing to tell Adrastos his father was bothering her and getting into her bubble, "Me? Here in Tantharia? Well, I'm here on a classified mission for France and other things."

She watched Adrastos and couldn't help but giggle when he made faces. Then when Mr. Chaconas hit the Prince in the gut and he fell to the ground, Aure let out a small gasp. That was it. Aure got out of the limo, out the door near her and went to Adrastos. She helped him up while whispering, "Are you okay?" She sent a smile the Prince's way and gave a glare to the King.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:30 am

Adrastos gathered himself together. He nodded to Aure that he was fine. He looked to his father that was standing over him.

"You disgust me...." Mr. Chaconas spat out and stomped away from the two of them. "Go screw yourselves or each other for that matter..." he said over his shoulder as he was walking.

Adrastos stood up and grabbed a heavy stone from the ground and threw it at his father hitting him dead in the shoulder blades.

His father fell down on his knees and looked back at his son laughing as if this was all fun and games for him. "I am waiting for the day your going to kill me" Mr. Chaconas got back onto his feet and rubbed his aching back. "But you still don't have the guts to pull the trigger..." he spat out and walked back inside the house.

"I am sorry you had to witness this just now..." Adrastos said sincerely once his father was out of sight.

"I remember the first time my father smacked me on the face, I was only five years old. He told me to man up...I was only a child..."

"I was crying because he shot my horse because it was sick and yet it could have been helped. Yet he said we don't have time for the weakened souls so he shot my horse and smacked me across the face because I was showing a little remorse for the animal."

"I've tried pulling the trigger...many times...but my heart tells me not to....so I don't. I don't because even though I hate him...I love him...."

"How screwed up is that?" Adrastos said and kicked the tires of the limo with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:41 am

She was surprised at the response of the King. But to be honest, she kind of expected it. Aurelie couldn't help but gasp when the King said something she never expected someone of his state to say. He was a King for God's sake, he shouldn't be saying things like that. Not even her father said things like 'Darn' or
'Shut up' it wasn't in the place for a King to say things like that.

Aurelie turned her attention away as the Prince and the King had their moment. But once the King was done and gone, Aurelie looked to Adrastos. She listened as her arms were crossed. And then when she was asked the question, she said, "It's not screwed up at all. I hate my parents at points but I still love them cause they're my parents. But your father should not act that way... I remember when I visited 3 years ago. He did the same thing as he did now..."

She paused, "It scared me to death, you know! And he was close too. In touching me but luckily you came into the room and saved me. Thank you. I never told you that but I am now, thank you." She turned Adrastos' head toward her own and gave him a quick soft kiss on the lips. She leaned back and let him go with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:48 am

Adrastos gave Aure a weak smile return. He then grabbed her hand and kissed her hand. "I promise I want become him!" Adrastos said and he embraced Aure surprisingly.

"Let's get out of here...anywhere...I don't care...I just can't stay here..." Adrastos cried.

He then let go of Aure and got back into the limo. "Just take me with you please....I can't stay here...or I'll go nuts" Adrastos said and he looked to Aure with eyes of fear.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:58 am

She knew Adrastos would never become his father. She just knew. And the next thing Aurelie knew was that she was in an embrace. She was surprised but not fully. When they got back into the limo, Aurelie smiled, "How about the park? I think I could use a walk." She then told the driver to get out of here and quickly and soon they were headed toward the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nightmare!   What a nightmare! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a nightmare!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Chaconas Estates-
Jump to: