Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wearing Away Nightmares

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Wearing Away Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 am

It was only a few minutes from Adrastos' place to the park. The driver parked the car at the entrance and walked out to open the door the royal couple. Aurelie got out first and looked around the park. It was a nice day to be out. She was finally going to have a walk and she was happy. Jet lag was killing her at the moment. Around the park was people playing music, artists drawing and people selling things.

As Aurelie waited on the Prince, she spotted an ice cream seller. She smiled and waited quietly. The driver came up to Aure and asked the regular questions. Aure answered back the same way. She smiled as she listened to some of the music playing.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:29 am

Adrastos got out of the limo a few minuets after Aure left. He smiled noticing everything, this was the first time he came to the park here and it was much different from home.

He found Aure at the ice cream stand and came to join her side. "This is great don't you think?" he said with a smile. It was better than being angry and having to argue with his father. Just standing here being happy with Aure was the best time of his entire day.

"I would like some vanilla dipping dots please..." Adrastos said to the seller and he paid the man. He then waited for Aure, he was willing to pay for hers as well. He was the gentlemen though he didn't quite learn his ways from his father.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 am

She smiled when he came over. But was even happier that he was getting ice cream just like her. She gave a little jump up and down and told the seller, "I would like strawberry cheesecake please! Thank you Adrastos." Then the seller nodded and fixed their orders. In a matter of minutes, he was done and handed the ice cream over. Aure took a bite into her ice cream and gave a satisfied smile.

She walked away from the seller and began to walk with Adrastos, "So I hear that you were given a welcome speech at the University today..." Aure was certain that Adrastos was going to ask where she heard it from. But before he asked, she said, "I heard from my sister, Magali. You know you're number fan." She giggled, for Adrastos knew what she was talking about. Magali, or Mag for short, knew almost everything about the Prince. And she fanataized that she was going to marry Adrastos one day. Aure took another bite of her ice cream and giggled some more.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:48 am

Adrastos smiled as they walked along the park and was listening to her speak about her sister. That made him laugh a little and scratch the back of his head. It was an awkward moment.

"Yes I remember Mag....now that is a scary thought..." Adrastos joked.

"You sure your not my number one fan..." Adrastos added. "I mean never thought about marrying me and living the happy life as a queen and all that fairytale stuff you girls dream about!"

Adrastos was waiting for the response, he was laughing and enjoying his time here at the park. It was better than home, if that is even what he could call it.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:56 am

She giggled as he said something about Mag. She couldn't help it, "Yes it is scary. But you have to remember she's only 9. And if she saw me now with you... boy I would be dead in a matter of minutes!" She walked the paths and was enjoying the music and mingling of the other people. But most importantly the company and warmth of Adrastos. But what bothered her the most was that some of the people that were mingling was ones that were talking about them. They knew them the Princess of France and the Prince of Greece. It's a rare sighting and people were taking it in.

Aure turned her attention back to Adrastos. She gave a weak smile, "I have but I gave up on that years ago for I thought you didn't like me the same way. But I don't dream of ever afters, to be honest with you I fear love... I feel like I'm the one that will mess everything up. Sorry..." She took another bite of her ice cream and her face began to turn red and it was looking toward the ground. She look absolutely cute at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:03 am

Adrastos laughed and placed his arms behind his head.

"Well don't bother looking cute because I am not going to kiss you..." he joked. He kept walking and looking at all the people staring at them.

"Then again..." he leaned over to kiss Aure but what he got instead was a nose full of her ice cream.

"I am so sorry...I am a mess..." he said laughing. He was fumbling with his napkins and his face was turning red.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:10 am

Aure looked up to Adrastos. She wasn't meaning to be cute but it happened. When he tried to lean in for a kiss and got a nose full of ice cream, Aure giggled. She got some napkins and began to help the Prince. Once done she said, "You're so clumsy and don't try... cause I'm not going to kiss you..." She joked while repeating the phrase he just said, "Then again..." Aure tip-toed and kissed the Prince. Once done she noticed that he still had some ice cream on his face. She took her finger and took it off and then ate the ice cream. She smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:17 am

Adrastos laughed a little and placed his arm around Aure's shoulder. It was nice walking like this, he needed the time to walk.

"So I guess it's about time I say something...." Adrastos stopped and turned around to face her.

"What are we doing exactly...." he begun.

"I mean are we friends...or more..." He scratched his head and gave and innocent smile.

"I mean I would like to be more...but I wouldn't want to rush into anything...but then again I really do love you...so that should mean something..."

Adrastos was babbling again, he did it when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:28 am

This moment could last a lifetime in Aure's book. She felt safe by the arms of the Prince. When they were this close she could smell him, sense him and feel him on the emotional level. The world around them was frozen and wasn't there. It was just the two of them.

When Adrastos faced Aurelie she looked into his eyes, "I want to say 'more'. But we have to be honest Adrastos it is fast but we've known each other almost all our lives. Why not say 'more'?" She smiled and cupped her hand on his cheek, "I love you too. I've loved you for years..." She then put her finger on his lips, she giggled, "I love it when you babble when you're nervous." She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:33 am

Adrastos calmed himself a bit trying to not say too much at one time. He smiled a little but still she really didn't answer his question.

"So is that a yes to more or a no to stay the same?" Adrastos asked really wanting to know. He wasn't a straightforward kind of guy but at the moment that was what he was expecting from Aure.

He didn't want to pressure her though, but yet that was what he was doing so he backed off. "Sorry...I am coming on too strong aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:39 am

"That's a yes to more, Adrastos. And don't worry you're not coming to strong. I didn't answer your question." Aure smiled and then found a trash can for she was done with her ice cream. Near by was a few people playing guitars and they actually sounded good. She came back over to Adrastos and smiled some more. "Do you want to sit somewhere or continue walking? Maybe we can look at some of the things people are selling. To come to think of it I have to buy Mag something... I promised." She began to think of what to get, her mind was racing but nothing was making sense of gifts at the moment. The only thing on her mind was Adrastos. "You know, I'm trying to think about something to get her but my mind is completely filled with... you." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:50 am

Adrastos laughed and placed his arm back around Aure.

"Well let's see...what is Mag into exactly...beside me..." Adrastos joked.

He was looking around at all the cool stuff the park had to offer. There had to be something here they could get Aure's little sister Mag. He smiled as they came to a guy selling cool brass jewelry.

"This is cool..." Adrastos said having a look.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:09 am

She laughed with him as he put his arms around her. Aure laughed even more when he made his joke, "You know if I found a complete clone of you she would perhaps be the happiest girl in the world. And the best sister." This was her joke. She looked at the things just as Adrastos did but that brass jewelry didn't catch her eye until Adrastos pointed it out. She gasped a little, "This is perfect! Thank you!" She messed with the jewelry and found a ring, bracelet, and necklace match and said to the seller, "I would like to buy these please. How much?"

"Nothing ma'am." He said.

"Are you sure? They have to cost something!" Aure said politely.

"Yes, I'm sure. The cost is nothing for the Princess of France, a great ally your country is." The man said. People began to gather around. They knew somehow this was the Princess and Prince walking around them.

"Well, thank you about this and my country. But please take this money. Please..." Aure begged him to. And finally he did. She was relived. Aure looked back to Adrastos as they continued to walk. "That was close..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 am

Adrastos stood there a bit confused why the man wouldn't take the money. It was good money and he needed it. He was glad that Aure finally forced him to take it.

He then noticed the crowd of people coming in surrounding them. Kissing at their feet's practically. Adrastos looked to Aure and his eyes widened. This could possibly mean trouble.

"Hey...your the princess from France and your the prince from Greek!" Shouted a woman as she came busting forth through the crowd. She threw her arms around the two of them hugging them crazily.

"I always dreamed of meeting the both of you!" the woman squealed.

"Help...." Adrastos breathed but yet Aure was being pulled into this as well.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:32 am

Aure was just as surprised as Adrastos was with the crazy woman. Soon both of them wouldn't be able to breathe. Next thing Aure knew was that she was taken from the woman's arms and tossed about some college guys. Each one grabbing her waist and pulling her close to them. Her eyes widened as she saw what was happening. Although the Princess knew they were drunk by the smell of them.

Then one of the guys got a good grab of her. He pulled her in too close and said, "Ah.. the Princess of France! You're a pretty one aren't you?! Why don't you give me a kiss?!" The guy began to pull her in more and more. Aurelie screamed and yelled, "Adrastos!" But she couldn't see him for the guy was keeping her face straight with one of his hands. His other hand around her waist and now clutching her butt. Aure couldn't move, the drunk college guy had a good hold of her. The Princess screamed again.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 am

Adrastos broke free from the crazed woman. He heard Aure scream and he fought his way through the crowd to get to where she was with the drunk college guys.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!" Adrastos shouted and out of no knowledge thick claws appeared at his hands. Though he didn't transform completely he was still surprised. Just the same he was here to protect Aure, and that was what he was going to do.

"Hey this guy is some freak show!" said one of the college dudes.

"Yeah well your right...and this freak is about to kill your butt!" Adrastos ran tackled the man to the ground and the guy tried to wrestle free.

The others jumped on the back of Adrastos and out of the strength of his demon side he lurched them all off of him with a single push. He was becoming amazed to his own abilities.

"Let's get out of here!" said the guy and he scrambled to his feet running along with his friends.

Adrastos claws disappeared and he returned to his normal self. "What was that..." said Adrastos smiling at his own abilities.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 am

It was close. The college dude's lips were just centimeters from Aure's. She was trying her hardest to push from him but her strength wasn't enough compared to him. When Aurelie heard Adrastos yell it was music to her ears. And soon she free from the guys grip. She was thrown down to the ground by the college dude and she remained there. She didn't watch what happened to Adrastos for she was massaging her jaw and her butt. Once the college dude's left Aurelie looked up to Adrastros and she stood up. She went over to him and put her arms around his waist and she began to cry into his chest.

"I was so scared... I really was..." She paused and gave a sniff and a smiled to the Prince, "Why is it that you're always saving me? My knight in shining armor..." She then pressed her forehead into his chest and she remained there.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Adrastos wasn't really listening to Aure he was to amazed with what just happened with his own abilities that he discovered. His eyes were widened and though it may have looked as if he cared what Aure was saying he really didn't. All he was thinking about was himself, at the moment anyways.

He smiled and snapped back into focus noticing Aure though he still didn't have the slightest clue what she just said to him so he just pretended to act as if knew.

"Well that should take care of those punks..." he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Aurelie took a step back from Adrastos. She then stood still. She found the boys running off and were scared for their lives. But Aurelie wondered why... but she was also giggling in a way too because of their running. Aurelie looked up to the Prince and gave a grin. She remained quiet and gave a nod to his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Adrastos begun walking again and still thinking about how things just occurred. It still made no sense to him of what he was but he was slowly learning to love it. Though he just hoped he didn't fall too much in love with his own power, turning him. He kept Aure close to him as they walked along not really speaking just sharing a moment of love and silence.

Adrastos noticed there was still people walking around them and trying to take pictured but they kept their distance after seeing those boys attacked. Adrastos wondered why Aure didn't see him attack them, though at the same time he didn't want her to see.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:11 pm

She walked along side him in silence. She wanted to say something to him but her mind wasn't working quite as well in the past couple of minutes. Occasionally Aurelie looked up to Adrastos and then back to the ground. This moment was nice but she was wondering why the crowd was keeping their distance. Normally that didn't happen. But since Aure didn't see Adrastos she didn't know what to think. Thankfully music began again and the silence wasn't as bad.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:14 pm

"So..." Adrastos begun trying to start up some kind of conversation. Though the silence was nice it shouldn't be dragged on for too long. He was becoming a bit curious.

"So how is Mag by the way...I mean I never really got to ask. Is she still her normal chirpy self?" Adrastos asked.

Adrastos noticed the people becoming very distant, he was actually happy they were keeping their space but at the same time he was feeling strange not being attacked.

"This is awkward..." he said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Aure smiled up to him, "Mag is fine. And yes is her chirpy self. She's being her normal self, crush on you, I'm her idol, school, friends, so on and so on." She took a pause and took a deep breath. She then looked around too. The crowd of people were backing off. After Adrastos said his words, it was Aure's turn, "Yes, very awkward." Aure looked to the sky, clouds were coming in and thunder could be heard from miles away. "That's odd, how the weather changed so quickly. Maybe I'm just not used to it hear yet..." She grinned then.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Adrastos looked up to the sky as well, why was it raining at a time like this. He was going to be pissed, he hated the rain.

"Well this is just great..." he mumbled looking up at the sky and kicking up some dirt as they walked.

"Just what we needed at a time like this....rain....more and more rain..."

He continued and looked to Aure he knew she probably didn't feel the same. But it wasn't for sure.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:43 pm

"Oh the rain isn't so bad..." Aure said with her hands behind her back, clasped together. She looked up to the sky with a smile on her face. Then she began to speak, "It's odd how life works out. Since I was little I've always loved water. And I never knew why, until five years ago on this very day." She took a breath and continued, "Finding out I was the reincarnation of Akemia was the scariest thing I ever found out. But once I knew everything made since. About how I have always loved water and I could never escape it." She giggled and felt several raindrops begin to fall. Aure moved one of her hands and soon none of the drops were hitting either of them, "There now we won't get wet for several moments."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wearing Away Nightmares   Wearing Away Nightmares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wearing Away Nightmares
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Park-
Jump to: