Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming back from what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Coming back from what? Empty
PostSubject: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:07 pm

Kaishou walked into his owned business looking around seeing things again for the first time in weeks. His other buisness partners seemed to have been keeping up the place while he took a small leap of absence. He was here though and ready to get back to work. It was the one thing that was going to keep him busy during this crucial time period.

He put out his cigarette before walking inside and he walked into the back to the locker room to change. He felt like working out a bit so he did. He bench pressed a lot of weight and was getting his sweat worked up. He was staring up at space while working out his tension.

"Damn you...." Kaishou said to himself and he kept working out even harder.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Ai spent several hours in the heavens just looking around and thinking. She had to find a way to speak to Aurelie alone for she too was a goddess and they had much in common. And also Aure had known about her past life for five years and could give Ai some feedback and help. After she was though in the heavens, Ai went back down to earth and was back into her normal clothes. She walked the streets thinking of something to do when she had this feeling of going to the gym.

Ai ran her way there and looked around. She smiled when she found who she was looking for. She made her way over to Kaishou and stood a few feet away. Ai smiled and said, "Working hard I see..." She then giggled and waited for Kaishou.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Kaishou replaced the barbell back in it's place and sat up dabbing his face with a towel. He looked to Ai wondering if she was really standing there or this was just a dream like everything else felt like right about now, no more of as a nightmare. A living nightmare.

"Yep...just needed to work out a bit..." he said not really with any happiness in his voice or interest in seeing Ai at the moment. He got up and walked over to the refrigerator in the lounge and grabbed himself a bottle of water. Took a large gulp of it and not trying to impress anyone but poured some on his face to cool off.

"So....what are you doing here Ai...not like this isn't a nice surprise..." said Kaishou now with more enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Ai grinned and shrugged her shoulders, "I was simply in the neighborhood and thought to say hi, that's all." Then the grin turned into a frown. Her face went to the floor and she began to walk backwards toward the exit, "I'm sorry if I bugged you. But I haven't seen you since this morning and I wanted to see your face. For it's all I could think about." Lies, but sometimes they had to be said.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:53 pm

Kaishou nodded and he looked around as more people came into the gym. He did his best to give her a smile.

"Look Ai....I am sorry....but I can't really talk right now...I am kind of busy..." said Kaishou and he turned his back to her facing the wall trying his best to remain calm. He couldn't bare lying to her like this.

"Well...see you around..." he said waving his hand without even turning around to look at Ai.

He then went back to the bench and continued to workout. It was just better this way, at least she wouldn't get hurt. Even though it was killing him slowly on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:01 pm

She gave a silent nod in understanding that he was busy. Ai turned around and walked out of the gym. Once outside she felt the rain hit her face. She ran and ran, into what seemed forever. The pain was a horrible feeling, and something felt wrong about Kaishou. But Ai couldn't put her finger on it. In the rain you couldn't tell she was crying a bit for it only looked like raindrops on her face. Finally her running had a destination... the park.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Kaishou was relieved that Ai was gone. He need the space and time to think things through. He never considered him on the good side while just the same he still didn't consider himself on the darkened side either. He was the man in between, as usual.

He got up from the workout bench and went to the front desk. He sat in the chair and leaned back with his foot. A nice young woman came into the building and she smiled to Kaishou.

Kaishou smiled back but was just being friendly, he needed customers.

"I would like to sign up for a membership card...please..." said the woman it seemed as if she was forcing herself to be appealing to Kaishou.

Kaishou rolled his eyes and pulled out a form from under his desk he then slammed it down on the desk smiling up a the woman. He handed her a pen and waited.

"Bad day..." she asked while filling out the paper.

"You have no idea..." he replied and begun fiddling with the keys on the keyboard. He brought up their system database to register the new woman.

"So what kind of plan are you going for?" he asked while staring at the screen.

"It depends...how often are you at work?" the woman asked.

Kaishou raised an eyebrow, oh no this woman was hitting on him.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Kaishou cleared his throat and tried to act normal, he knew he needed more customers and well he would just have to play nice.

"Well I don't see that is appropriate maim...but I see there is many things open monthly...we have a woman fitness trainer..." Kaishou replied.

"Look....I am not interested in that. So why not just cut the crap..." the woman leaned over the the desk.

Kaishou fell out of his chair and was hiding under the desk now. "Just take the money!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm

The woman giggled and came around the desk to see Kaishou hidding. He came out from under the desk and saw Lu standing there by the desk.

"Oh...found it!" he acted as if he was grabbing a penny of the ground, that really came from his pocket.

"What is going on...is he helping you maim?" asked Lu standing there with his arms folded.

"Yes...he's giving me a real blast." the girl was now chewing on some gum and fixing her braw.

"Alrighty then..." said Lu and he cracked up laughing while walking away.

"Well...where we sweet chops?" asked the woman leaning into Kaishou.

"Whoa...hold on there..." Kaishou said trying to get free from the crazed woman.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Kaishou grabbed the woman's arms and forced her back around the desk. He straighted his hair and his jersey.

"Alright...now if you would like to work around my schedule...I am sure we could figure something..." Kaishou said and gulped. He begun typing into the computer.

"Well here darling I finished my form!" said the woman and she was just dazzling her eyes at Kaishou. She was playing with her hair and popping her gum.

"So...your name is Anoi...how strange...sounds a bit like annoyed." Kaishou joked and he typed the information into the computer.

"So when do I get to flatten your chops?" asked the woman.

"Do what?!" Kaishou squealed and dropped the form from his hand.

"You have some really nice muscles there...can I feel..." said the woman but before he could respond she was touching his arms.

"Okay...that is enough..." he said.

She then begun to run her hand wildly through his hair. Kaishou looked to Lu and he was just holding up his thumb.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Kaishou screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Kaishou shoved the woman aside and was chasing after Lu now, but he was just playing with him. He knew Lu to well to know that this of course was his doing. Lu was already trying to get Kaishou a girlfriend, though at the moment this wasn't the best time.

The woman just rolled her eyes and left the gym dissatisfied. Kaishou went back to his desk relieved that she was gone and threw away her form. He erased her information out of the computer and rested his head on the desk. He then pulled out his music player and begun listening to his hard rock.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Adrastos came around from the park and saw the gym. It was open still even though it was getting late. He saw there was only a few people inside still working out and there was a dark haired man sitting at the desk.

He looked pass him and to Lu, he didn't possibly believe she would date a man like that sitting at the desk. He was too strange, the rocker type. Didn't seem like Ai's type.

Adratos looked to Lu and pulled him around by the collar. "So your Kaishou I suspect. I need to have a word with you!"
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:57 pm

Kaishou didn't notice the prince coming through and he couldn't hear anything either since he had his music turned up really loud. He was head banging and acting as if he was playing the drums.

"What are you talking about?" asked Lu looking at the crazed prince. "Well...your the prince of Greece aren't you!"

Lu laughed at the man and gave him a hug. "Your such a nice guy..." Lu was an idiot too.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Adrastos was surprised by this and the man didn't claim to be Kaishou. He backed away from the man holding up his fists ready to fight.

"I don't care if I am a nice guy...I am about to be your worst enemy...now watch out punk" Adrastos then begun to move around acting as if he was a pro at this in which he wasn't.

"Oh yeah...never seen this before eh!" Adrastos claimed and was air punching again. "Oh yeah better stand back..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Lu was just standing there laughing and yet he himself wasn't that great of a fighter either. He was just a fitness trainer that wasn't even in fit. Which was pretty sad.

The real Kaishou wasn't paying any attention and was still rocking out to his music. He had his eyes closed the entire time and still hadn't notice what was going on yet.

"Okay well if you want a fight...I'll give you a fight..." Lu replied and begun to air punch as well. Neither one of them were hitting each other.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Adrastos finally got tired. Just air fighting was tiresome. He crashed down on the nearby plastic chair and held out his hand for them to pause.

"I am not done with you yet!" said Adrastos and he lied his head back against the wall. He then saw the picture of the young man at the desk in a photograph with an older man that looked somewhat like him just older.

That man must have been his father in the picture and the boy....the boy had to be Kaishou!

"Wait...your not Kaishou are you?" Adrastos asked looking at Lu.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Lu sat back on his butt and was breathing hard trying to catch his breath and listen to the prince speak as well.

"I have been trying to tell you that you idiot!" Lu shouted and lifted his finger to point at Kaishou.

"That man is Kaishou..."

Kaishou lifted up his head and opened his eyes. He took out one of his ear pieces and it was now he noticed the prince.

"What's going on here?" asked Kaishou.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Adrastos rolled his eyes and lied his head back again against the wall. He was tired of fighting at the moment and this guy at the desk looked like the real thing so he was better off believe Lu was Kaishou.

Adrastos stood up once he caught his breath and made his a way over to Kaishou's desk.

"So your the big guy around here...not bad....I would have never expected Ai to date you..." said Adrastos grinning.

He held out his hand for Kaishou's to shake. "Peace offering..." he added.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Kaishou looked from the prince to Lu wondering what was up. He shook the man's hand and smiled.

"So what are you doing here and how do you know Ai exactly?" asked Kaishou thought it was slowly coming back to him that Ai had to introduce the prince earlier.

He just waited for the prince to explain himself otherwise, he wanted to hear the man speak.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Adrastos straightened his tie and smiled grinned at Kaishou, the real Kaishou. He already found a liking to this young fellow even though he knew he shouldn't be so easy to fall for the man's charms. He had hurt Ai and that is all that mattered now at the current moment.

"Well nevermind how I know Ai that point is that I do and well she is very upset at the moment thanks to your doings. I came here to give you a good talk to except I found Lu instead...and thought that he was you when in fact you were you...if that makes any sense."

Adrastos looked to Lu who was still a bit angry from the sudden attack. Adrastos tried to put on a simple smile but it wasn't smoothing things over too well.

"Anyways I just want to know why you treated Ai like that before, she is a really nice girl and seems to care about you a lot. Treating her like this is just wrong....so you need to apologize right now!" Adrastos continued.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Kaishou stood to his feet and gave the prince an applause. He laughed and came out from around his desk.

"I think you just better go my friend...just to stay on my good side that is." Kaishou said with a glare. It wasn't something to play with, especially since Kaishou was changed.

"I don't think you know the half of what your talking about and what happens between Ai and me stays between Ai and me. So why don't you take your little pretty face out of here before it ain't so pretty anymore."

Kaishou was popping his knuckles now and his neck. It seemed he was ready to pounce on the prince regardless that he was indeed the prince of greece. He wouldn't take any disrespect from anyone regardless of their social status.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Adrastos looked from Lu to Kaishou and then back again at the door. He slowly backed his way out he knew better than to fiddle around in places where he was sure to lose. So he just ran his fingers through his hair and grinned.

"Fine...but at least I have a pretty face that's more than I can say for the likes of you my friend."

Adrastos then turned to leave not caring to hear what was said when he turned his back. He walked away from the gym in a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time he would set eyes with this man Kaishou. He was bound to come across paths with such man again.

Adrastos thought about Aure and Ai and thought maybe they needed their time to talk about thing regarding being a goddess and an angel. A place where he wasn't need to be, he had problem of his own to figure.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Kaishou watched as the prince left and the one thought that came through his mind was "A good man" he was indeed a good man. Adrastos tried even though he may have lost badly but yet that didn't stop him from trying. Along with that pretty face of his came great courage and a true man of his word.

Kaishou grinned at the thought of that, he had respect for a man like that. A man that his father was, but yet he didn't share the same attributes in his own opinion.

Kaishou closed up the gym and said his goodbyes to his business partner Lu. He walked along the dreary street filled with pouring rain and as he was walking he saw someone in the distance. No he saw two people in the distance, it was Akahana and Suoh. What were they doing together all the time? Especially out so late in the pouring rain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from what?   Coming back from what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back from what?
Page 1 of 1