Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just crappy things all over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Just crappy things all over Empty
PostSubject: Just crappy things all over   Just crappy things all over Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Adrastos walked inside his work office and smiled to the woman at the front desk. He made his to the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor. He stood there patiently while listening to the lovely elevator music.

He heard the ding and smiled as he got out and entered the room of buisness. There were desks everywhere and still a few late bodies workers still around doing their given assignements. Adrastos didn't care to bother them and force them to go home to their families, he was too busy thinking about something a bit more personal.

He went into his back office and sat at his grand desk with the huge window in the back looking over the city. He messed with the figurine on his desk and placed his feet up onto his desk. He lounged backwards putting his hands to the back of his head and closing his eyes.

He heard a knock on his door and he pressed the button at his desk to let them come through.

"Adrastos why are you still here?" asked the voice and he looked up to see it was his mother, she arrived to Tantharia already.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Just crappy things all over   Just crappy things all over Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 pm

Adrastos was surprised by this sudden visit from his mother. She was staying in Greece, but obviously not anymore. She came to see Adrastos maybe, or to check on her husband with his issues of infidelity.

"I see you've come all this way...please have a seat mother." Adrastos said pulling out a chair for her.

Acacia held out her hand to stop Adrastos, she did not wish to be seated at this time. She was only dropping by for a short visit with her dear son.

"Mother what do I owe such a visit...eh?" asked Adrastos sitting back down.

"I want to know what you plan to do to get rid of your father..." Acacia said and she swished her long brown hair around her shoulder. She clutched her bag tightly and she chewed on her lips nervously.

"Mother what are you talking about stop being so silly. I don't expect such foolish things from the queen." said Adrastos and he shifted in his seat. Somehow he knew she was serious.

"I know son...it's just I can't take this anymore..." replied Acacia looking down at her heels. She moved her feet together and sighed softly to herself.

"Don't say that mother...I can't have you becoming weak like father wants us to be. We must rise above him, mother we can't fall for his trap!"

"You've been so strong so long and now to see you like this breaks my heart..." Adrastos got up and walked over to embrace his mother.

"I know your right...I better behave myself right." Acacia breathed and she broke free from Adrastos warmth.

"I have a press conference in the morning with your father. I better get some rest then. I will see you at home, when you return." Acacia kissed her son on the cheek and begun to walk away but stopped to say something.

"I don't blame you for anything...I just wanted you to know that." Acacia said and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Just crappy things all over   Just crappy things all over Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Adrastos stayed behind in his office as the lights from outside went out and he knew then he should leave. He sat there with the only light being from his lamp on his desk he felt more at home here then at his new home here in Tantharia. He leaned back in his chair again staring at the city lights, it looked so different at night.

He wasn't ready to go home yet, no matter how late it was. Nothing could ever make him ready for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just crappy things all over   Just crappy things all over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just crappy things all over
Page 1 of 1