Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sister Comes In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Sister Comes In Empty
PostSubject: Sister Comes In   Sister Comes In Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Aurelie laughed as Ai ran off. She put the business card in her purse and took out her cell. She called her driver and he was there in a matter of minutes. She got in the car and told him that she wanted to go home. The driver understood and took her back to the palace manor that her family just recently bought. Once inside, maids and butlers greeted the princess with smiles. She smiled back and went up to her room to take a shower.

She thought about the day. Fights, make-ups, becoming a couple with the man she loved, sadness and happiness all in one day. It was full. After Aurelie put on some pajamas, she made her way back into her room. Inside was a surprise to eyes... her sister was there.

"Where have you been, sœur (sister)?! And why did you leave home?!" Mag said. Tears were in her eyes and she ran to hug Aure. Her arms only reached the older princess waist. Aure was more surprised then you can imagine.

"Magali?! What are you doing here?!" asked the older girl.

Mag looked up and said, "I wanted to be with you. You were going on an adventure and I didn't want to be left behind!!"

Aure gave soft eyes and took a sigh, "But how did you ever convince mère et le père (mother and father)?"

"I just asked them and they let me come!" Mag smiled. She gave her sister a big squeeze. And Aure had no choice to accept the fact that her sister was here and she gave her a hug back.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

Sister Comes In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Comes In   Sister Comes In Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Mag let go of her sister and gave her a big smile. She then ran to Aure's closet and found some of the older girls pj's. She put them on and came into the giant room again. The pajamas were about 4 sizes too big for the girl but Aure let her wear them anyways. Magali had a huge smile upon her face and posed, "So how do I look? Do I look like you?"

Aure smiled and giggled, "You look wonderful! And of course you look like me!" That was all Mag needed. She perked up and ran and jumped on Aure's bed. She sat there with a smile plastered on her face.

The older Princess smiled back and said, "You know what, I got you something! I thought you were still in France and I was going to send it to you but you're here now... so I guess you can have the gift..." She found the package and gave it to her sister. Mag opened it and took out the brass set of jewelry. She smiled and hugged her sister who was now sitting beside her, "Merci (thank you) Merci, Aurelie! I love it!"

After looking at the jewelry for a little while, Mag turned to her sister. And began asking a question, "Can you do my hair, sœur? I want it in a braid but I can't do it myself." She gave the puppy dog pout. Aure never actually had the decision to turn her down. The older Princess found a brush and some hair things and began to brush her sister's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

Sister Comes In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Comes In   Sister Comes In Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 pm

"There, finished." And the braiding of Mag's long hair was done. Mag went to go look in the mirror at Aure's work and she ran back to the bed pleased. The rain still came down and lightening and thunder struck. Mag's face came into shock and wrapped her arms around her older sister. Mag put on a pout and asked, "Can, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Aure looked into her sister's eyes and said, "Of course. But we have to get up early, we have a full day ahead for us tomorrow. We're going to be meeting a few of my friends throughout the day." She smiled and so did Mag. It was amazing how much they looked like. But the hair and eyes were different but they were still oh so close. Mag nodded and smiled about tomorrow. She would do anything as it meant being with her sister, her idol.

The older sister turned off the lights and came back into the bed. Magali was already curled up and ready to go to sleep. Aurelie, too, curled up and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister Comes In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Comes In   Sister Comes In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Comes In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Chevalier's Palace-
Jump to: