Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Working Empty
PostSubject: Working   Working Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Adrastos woke up this morning filled with somewhat happiness that it was finally Friday, the day before the weekend. The day before his days off of work. Though Adrastos like his job it just reminded him of how much control his father truly had over him in the workforce and at home.

Adrastos sat at his lovely desk while staring at his sky view window overlooking the city of Tantharia below. He wondered what strange things would happen today. For his first day arriving to Tantharia was full of strange happenings every second. He just wondered if today would be the same or would it be any peace.

He looked at the stacks of paperwork at his desk and sighed. So much for relaxing...
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working   Working Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Adrastos searched through the scattered mess on his desk for something of importance. He had his work cut out for him. His secretary buzzed in telling him his father was on line one. Adrastos groaned and told her to say he was busy but his father would allow it and he was forced into conversation with the man.

"What is it now father?" asked Adrastos once he was on the phone.

"I just wanted you to cancel your afternoon meeting with Mr. Tulips. It seems we will no longer be needing his assistance." said his father

"Of course father....I will do just that. Anything else you want?"

"That is all son, and your mother says hello. We have a meeting with the press this morning so don't bother calling. I will see you at home son."

"Don't worry father I never planned to call, and yes see you at home."

Adrastos hung up the phone snickered a bit to himself. What did his father think he was an idiot? Obviously his father still didn't know about him.

Adrastos pressed the button to speak with his secretary again.

"Yes Adrastos?" said the woman.

"Yes can you please move up the meeting with Mr. Tulips to this morning. I would like to get the meeting out of the way."

"Of course sir, it is done." the woman replied and hung up the phone.

Adrastos never listened to his father, such an idiotic man he was.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working   Working Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Adrastos fiddled around with his pen and signed some of the papers that need his signature and read over it thoroughly before signing. He wasn't an idiot when it came to business, he knew reading into other willing partners were important before signing them on full hand.

Adrastos waited patiently for his secretary to setup the meeting between him and Mr. Tulips, and old friend of the family.

"Sir....it is done. He would like to meet you at the local cafe if that is okay." said the woman.

"Of course that is fine, I am on my way now..." replied Adrastos and he grabbed his suit jacket, straightened his neck tie and smoothed out his hair.

He closed his office door behind him and took the elevator down to the opening floor. He waited for his driver to pull up and take him to his needed destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working   Working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Chaconas Enterprise-
Jump to: