Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New day of classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Akahana woke up early not to disturb Suoh and she ran home to change into a new fresh outfit. She fed Akari and spoke with her room mate a bit about what has been going on lately. She seemed interested and wanted to meet Suoh for herself. That couldn't be good.

Akahana drove to school in her car and was a bit early so before heading off to class she thought to get some good studying in. So she sat at one of tables on the campus and opened up her books. She looked at it with saddened eyes.

"I hate studying!" Akahana shouted to herself. She looked around at all the other students that seemed better fit here than her. Even if her grades here weren't completely horrible she still hated school. She was only here for her parents, they wanted the best for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Akahana grabbed her books and went indoors to the small cafe they had inside the university. Well they had many places to eat but she preferred this small cafe just because it was the best place to study. Plus there is a really hot guy that worked here!

Akahana opened her books again once she was seated and ordered for a cup of coffee. She could use a little boost at the moment. She had exams coming up and she needed all the energy she could get.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Adrastos limo pulled up at the university and he got out. Already there were fans piling at his feet. He smiled and tried to wave them off and his driver did the same so he could get into the university.

It was his first day attending classes here and he was a bit thrilled. He wanted to see what this school had to offer since he did indeed invest a quite a bit of money in it's research funding.

He walked inside the huge spacious place around to the food quart where he saw that girl again in a small cafe. She had her nose stuck inside a book studying hard it seemed. He grinned to himself and walked into the cafe.

He stood beside her and looked at what she was reading.

"Your a fan of William Shakespeare?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Akahana looked up and nearly spilled her coffee when she saw the prince standing over her. She looked up into his dreamy eyes it was like prince charming on his noble steed here to rescue the poor damsel in distress. But last it is was him in the need of rescuing.

"I...I tolerate it. It's more for my credits, I had to take a heavy literature class. So their biggest topic is revolved around William. Do you like it much?" asked Akahana.

She smiled and offered him to him to join her at the table. She moved her things aside and took a small sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Adrastos sat down once she cleared her bag and books out of the way. She asked him a question and he smiled.

"Oh yes I love reading. I am a big fan of poetry, I actually do a bit of poetry myself." Adrastos then cleared his throat.

"Roses are red and violets are blue you are so beautiful and I would love to get to know you." He joked and ran his fingers through his hair.

"No...I can do some serious poetry but I have to be in the mood for it. I was just joking with the roses and stuff." said Adrastos and he took the book from Akahana.

He flipped through it and his eyes lit up. "Oh this is some of Williams greatest work!" Adrastos claimed and he begun to read a verse from Romeo and Juilet out loud.

((If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss))
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Akahana smiled and rested her head on her hands and listened to Adrastos read a verse from Romeo and Julieta. She smiled when he paused and she decided to add on to his words with her own knowledge of the play.

((Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.))

"I read this too many times, I know it practically by heart..." Akahana claimed.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Adrastos eyes widened when Akahana read the next stanza by heart. He placed the book on the table and gave her a small applause.

"You would have made a beautiful Julieta...I actually was romeo in my school's play." Adrastos claimed and he gave Akahana back her book.

"So you are a fan of poetry...you were just kidding about tolerating it." Adrastos added and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm

Akahana nodded, maybe it was a small lie. But what girl didn't like Romeo and Julieta it was the best romance story of the century.

"I guess you've caught me red handed..." Akahana joked and took another sip of her coffee.

"So...I see your better now after the little incident in the alleyway. I'd never forget such a face like yours." Akahana replied and smiled.

"I guess being the prince comes with more benefits than I imagined." she was speaking of him being a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Adrastos laughed a little to himself. He knew what she was talking about it was sort of a relief. He needed someone to talk to about this and since she was indeed and angel, maybe she would know how it felt to be different.

"Yeah...your pretty amazing yourself Akahana...with the whole wings and everything. Bet you try your best keeping that a secrete just like I try to keep mines a secrete, now." Adrastos claimed.

"I know I can trust you to do that, somehow I feel were connected. I can keep my trust in you, I believe that."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Akahana shifted in her seat and took a longer sip of her coffee while listening to Adrastos speak.

"You seem so sure that you can trust me, how do you know I am not of the turned angels. How can you be so sure you can trust me with your secretes."

Akahana wasn't one of the turned angels of course that was just a test she was using on Adrastos. She really was interested in knowing if he was one of the turned demons.

Somehow though she could sense that he wasn't, he was on there side for sure.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Adrastos looked at Akahana wondering if this was really a serious question and so it was.

"Well I just have this gut feeling and they always say trust your gut feeling and so now I am going to take that risk and trust you. Not only because you are indeed and angel but an angel of protection and guidance, my heart tells me your devotion is to your friends on the good side. I am too on the good side Akahana, I can see your wondering that."

Adrastos grabbed Akahana hand friendly enough. "I just want us to become closer....like friends. I could use a new friend." Adrastos claimed and he meant it. He smiled assuringly.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Akahana hesitantly moved her hand away from Adrastos and slipped it back into her lap. She smiled shyly but didn't blush. She found no attraction to the prince in that way, even though he was handsome she already saw him as more of a friend. Besides her eyes were for another.

"I suppose so Adrastos...being friends sounds nice. I must tell you though...I am not the nicest person..." Before Akahana could finish loud mouth Kaya entered the picture.

She rushed in and already was asking the prince for his autograph. "This is my first point..." said Akahana joking.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Adrastos laughed and signed his name for nosily girl. She pounced around him like a lost puppy. He looked to Akahana but it seemed she had no words to say.

"So I guess you two are friends..." Adrastos asked as he looked from Kaya to Akahana laughing his head off.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Adrastos seemed happy to see Kaya, she waved her off so they could be alone once again.

"Well I actually better be going, I have a class...my professor doesn't mind visitors if you want to join. I am sure he would make an exception for the prince." Akahana claimed and she laughed a bit seeing Kaya still outside the cafe window making funny faces.

"That is Kaya by the way, she is sort of well...she is nuts! Though I have been told I am the same." Akahana joked.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Adrastos smiled and laughed himself when he saw Kaya doing the strangest things outside the cafe windows. He looked to Akahana as she suggested where to next and he nodded.

"That sounds splendid actually, I would like to meet your professor." Adrastos replied and arm locked with Akahana as they left the cafe shop. He then grabbed Kaya as well dragging her along with them. She seemed interesting enough.

Besides he wanted to know everything there was to know about Akahana including her friends, he took a great interest in this girl that seemed to share the same interests he had.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Akahana walked along side with Adrastos as they came into her class. Her professor named Mr. Johannesburg was at the front of the room while all the students became seated.

She led Adrastos over to Mr. Jo to have an introduction.

"Sir this is my friend, but he just happens to be the prince that has come here to learns about us at the university. I thought there would be no better way for him to learn than to come right here to this course! I am sure you'll be happy to have here!" Akahana said.

"Oh yes...please join us. Your a lucky guy to have this girl showing you around. She is the smartest out of this group, but don't tell the other students! I am just messing with you, welcome to my advanced literature college course. Please make yourself at home here."

Akahana smiled and led Adrastos over to where she sat usually everyday in class, it was at middle to back row. She threw her books onto her table and as all the other women students along with men piled into the room they begun to whisper and become quite jealous that Akahana was with the prince.

"Looks like all eyes are on us now." Akahana joked looking around
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Adrastos shook hands with Mr. Jo and found his way to a desk alongside with Akahana and Kaya. He saw as the other college students found their way into the room and saw that he was there and became interested.

He nodded and grinned when Akahana recognized this and he waved his hand at all the students.

"Man this is great! It's just like being at my old school in Greece!" Adrastos claimed and kept waving at all the students coming into the room. Some waved back others just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:09 pm

Akahana laughed and pushed Adrastos hand down as he was waving at the students.

"This isn't a parade..." Akahana joked and she opened up her book to the place where they last left off. Everyone became silent as Professor Jo shut the door to the room and begun writing something on the board.

He turned back around once he was finished and smiled at the class. "Okay settle down everyone, I see some of you noticed that the prince decided to join us today, please welcome him to the class."

Everyone turned around and clapped for the prince. Akahana laughed and clapped herself. They one again became quiet and listened to Mr. Jo speak.

"Last week we had a debate about William Shakespeare, half of the class agreed that he was indeed the genuine authorship for his work while others believed him to have stolen work from others."

The class became wild again and he silenced them once more. "We ended it with Akahana's words if I do so remember correctly is that who cares whether Shakespeare took the ideals from other's writers and used in his own body of work, he used his own direction and took us all on journey of love and adventure that we all loved to read over centuries now. She said why try and change that and call him a plagiarist and just respect the man for his work of art and his beloved plays."

"I solemnly agree with Akahana." Mr. Jo claimed and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:16 pm

Adrastos leaned in and whispered something to Akahana.

"Looks like Professor Jo has a crush on you Akahana..." Adrastos joked and leaned away from her.

He listened to the professor speak he grinned. All this stuff just fascinated him profoundly.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:20 pm

Akahana giggled from what Adrastos said and tried to pay attention to Mr. Jo though it was becoming hard to do with the prince sitting next to her whispering jokes.

"Well everyone was required to write an essay describing your position on this topic and I expect to have everyone's paper on my desk by this afternoon!" continued Mr. Jo.

"Akahana I will be looking forward to reading yours especially." claimed Mr. Jo and he went back behind his desk. Everyone in the class made a 'ooo' noise and Akahana told them all to shut up.

They continued class discussing things out of the book and left once class was up. Akahana walked out of the room waiting for the prince to join her.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Adrastos came out still followed by Akahana's friend Kaya that was actually keeping quiet and just dreamily staring up at Adrastos. That was uncomfortable.

"Oh my god...Mr. Jo has the biggest crush on his most favorite student.." Adrastos claimed and he then walked out in front of Akahana acting like Mr. Jo.

"I'll be looking forward to reading yours especially..." he said in the exact same tone of voice as Mr. Jo.

"Man no wonder you have such good grades! Just kidding!" Adrastos joked and he ran ahead before getting the beat down from Akahana.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Akahana laughed it couldn't be helped. Though it was true, maybe Mr. Jo did favor her a little too much for the normal teacher and student relationship. Though it is also against the university rules for a professor to date one of his students.

Akahana ran after the prince punching him in the back once she caught up to him down the hall.

"Yeah well don't think your so innocent I am sure the teachers back at your school drool over you." Akahana joked and looked over to Kaya. She was doing a bit of drooling herself.

"Well...speaking of drooling..." Akahana added and pointed to Kaya laughing.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Adrastos laughed and backed a little bit away from Kaya to keep from being drooled on. He looked to Akahana and wondered what possibly could be wrong with the poor girl.

"Man, I know you are right. But still this is too hilarious to let go. Well I am already ready to get out of here if you are." Adrastos added and he looked to Kaya again laughing.

"Looks like Kaya is too..."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:48 pm

Akahana laughed and nodded she was ready too, but she was sure Kaya had another class at least she was hoping. So she pushed Kaya aside and whispered "Go take that someplace else alright!" Kaya got the message and walked off. Though she wasn't angry she was just a bit disappointed.

"Well looks like it is just me and you now! I have an idea lets go to the amusment park since it it opening up today!" Akahana exclaimed and already she was heading outside towards her car.

"I have a car, so we don't need your limo" Akahana joked and got into the front seat.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Adrastos was actually happy that Kaya was gone for she was freaking him out a bit. He grinned when Akahana spoke of an amusement park it was like music to his ears.

He followed Akahana to her car, it was a nice black lamborgini. She obviously had money of her own to buy such an expensive car. Adrastos was acutally happy that she had a car for he was tired of ridding with his father's driver.

He got into the passenger seat and buckled up as they drove off headed for the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New day of classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day of classes   New day of classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New day of classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Tantharia University-
Jump to: