Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and Answers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Questions and Answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:46 pm

Aurelie and Magali woke up at a nice time and got ready for the day. While Mag was trying on clothes Aure decided it might be a nice time to call Ai for their meeting. The older Princess of France found the business card and dialed the number that was written on it.

Ring, ring, ring...

'Hello?' Ai answered on the other side of the phone.

Aurelie smiled and was thankfully that it she answered, "Hello, Ai? It's me, Aurelie."

'Aurelie? Oh, hi. So where would you like to meet?'

"How about the mall? I haven't gone yet and I would love to go and see it -"

'The mall sounds great! Meet you in about 20 minutes?' Ai asked.

"That sounds fine but my sister is with me, if that's alright. We can still talk and stuff I'll just send her off shopping or the arcade."

'Oh, I would love to meet your sister. It's perfectly fine. Well, I guess I'll see you both soon. Bye!'

"See you soon Ai!" The both hung up and Mag came into the room, "Who was that Aurelie?"

Aurelie turned around and smiled to her sister, "That was a friend you're going to meet today. Her name is Ai and she's a nice friend. I'm sure you're going to love her and we're meeting her at the mall!"

Mag smiled and jumped up and down, "Yay the mall! Lets go now!" Mag grabbed her older sister's wrist and ran for the exit. Aurelie, since dragged, followed behind and in now time they were at the mall and waiting for Ai.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 pm

After kissing Kaishou's cheek, Ai ran as fast as she could the the mall. Finally she got to the mall and entered with a grin upon her face. Today wasn't all that busy with people, actually it was very pleasant. Ai took couple steps within the mall and thought about Suoh.

"Maybe I should introduce Aurelie to Suoh... I'm sure she would love to meet him. I hope he didn't quit his job here..." Ai said out-loud to herself. She then began to walk again and in no time she found Aurelie and Magali. Ai smiled as she came upon them and gave them both a small bow, "Hello, Aurelie and Princess Magali. It's a pleasure to meet you and it's nice to see you again Aurelie."
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Suoh woke up slightly several minutes after Akahana left. He looked to the clock and realized he had to go to work today. When these days came he wished he had classes instead. Suoh got up, ate, got dressed and walked to work. This was all before Aurelie and Ai met in the mall. He got there at the bookstore a little early and set up shop. He opened the doors and college students came in and out, buying or just reading books.

Suoh stood behind the counter, it wasn't busy today and he expected this day to be very boring. It came to the point that he wished Sheng Li was here just to bring excitement to the Angel's day. But then again, he didn't wish for that. Suoh sighed and rested his head on the counter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/universalkingdoms
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Kaishou came to the mall though he didn't know this is where Ai was, but he knew Suoh was here and it was why he came. He wanted to talk with Suoh thinking maybe he was still his friend. Just hoping actually.

Kaishou found Suoh at his job in the bookstore bored to death. He laughed a little, he would be bored too if he had a this as a job. He approached the front desk and looked around a bit.

"Nice job you have here, it seems very interesting..." Kaishou said sarcastically.

"Thought maybe you could use the company since I have no plans for today." Kaishou added.

"I think we should talk eh, man to man."
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Suoh head was rested nice and comfortably on the counter. He saw shoes before him and out of instinct of today he said, "We're out of 'Guides to Research Papers'." That book was asked about a lot today, Suoh has said it over 20 times in just one hour. He then looked up and found Kaishou. "Oh, sorry, man... I thought you were another college student asking for that stupid book." Suoh said and laughed a little.

He listened to the older man and rested his upper body on the counter. Suoh looked around and found no one in the store at the time. Not even an employee. Suoh was the only one working today. He looked back to Kaishou and said, "Sure. I have time. Besides the store isn't busy for the rest of the day." Suoh grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Kaishou laughed a little when Suoh said something to him about a guide to research papers. He surely didn't need one of those, and he surely wasn't here to buy a book. He just thought it was about time him and Suoh talked, not about anything in particular. Just talking was nice, guys needed their guy time.

"So...you like this job much." Kaishou said taking a look at something on the counter. It was bookmarks, assorted.

"I never took a interest in reading...well...I read books about training and fighting usually, but not an actual novel. Never was my calling." Kaishou said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:46 pm

Aurelie and Mag were looking at both something in a store window, when Aurelie turned around and found Ai running toward them. Aure tapped her sister's shoulder and pointed out Ai, "Mag, you see that girl running toward us? Her name is Ai and she's very sweet and kind. You'll like her but please be nice."

Mag listened to her sister and nodded. She understood completely. Besides, when Mag looked to Ai she knew she liked her. She had this aura just like Aurelie, "I understand, Aurelie. I promise to be nice."

Both princesses looked to Ai when she came and bowed. The two giggled and Mag cut in, "Hi, Ai! I'm Magali! But you can call me Mag. And just like Aurelie probably said before, you don't have to worry about saying our names with 'Princess'." Mag smiled and went to look in the window again.

Aurelie sighed, "The short attention span of a nine year old," she then giggled and looked to Ai, "Really, you don't have to be so respectful. We are friends after all." Aurelie looked around the mall and asked, "Shall we? Let's go Mag." Mag followed and got between Ai and Aurelie, she held both of their hands and they all walked together.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Suoh shook his head. "Nah. I hate this job! I wish I could find another. But I have to pay the bills, school loans, and much more. But I'm barely above minimum wage!" Suoh sighed and under his breath said, "I really wish I had a job I actually liked."

He came around the counter and found a sit in the sitting area. He hoped Kaishou would follow because standing up was annoying, especially if you plan to talk for a long time. Which is what Suoh probably expected from Kaishou. "Reading isn't really my calling either but I do read every now and then. Just when I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Kaishou followed Suoh to the seating placement and took a seat himself. He watched the people outside the shop pass and look at the books on display at the windows.

"So...Akahana and you...are really dating. Man that is sort of hard to get over. I mean I am happy but still...wow..." Kaishou said changing the subject.

Every time he looked at Suoh now that was what came to mind. It was kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Suoh put clasped hands behind his neck and leaned back into his chair. He looked out and saw people pass and look but never come in. It was always like that. Suoh sighed and looked to Kaishou after he spoke. A certain look was upon Suoh's face but it wasn't a mad look nor was it sad or happy. It was undescribable. Suoh nodded, "Yeah, we really are. Sorry if it bothers you... since well you know," He was referring to when they dated, "But really I'm just as surprised as you are. I never thought a girl would ever like me."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Kaishou nodded and had to agree, a girl liking Suoh was like a cat having babies with a dog, it just didn't happen. And Suoh happened to be the cat in this situation.

Kaishou grinned and punched Suoh slightly in the arm. "Well Akahana is a nice girl...a really nice girl. I just don't want her to get hurt...I mean you know about her past right...well she's a sensitive one though she's not like many girls. She is....is....well....I can't really explain her in words. Sort of like you I suppose, not explainable in words, though that could mean a bad thing. Just kidding..." Kaishou said and looked again as no one came into the shop.

"No really Akahana is great...known her half my life...first guy she's dated. Well I am glad she's finally moving on, she deserves to be happy. I am really happy it is with a decent guy like you as well....so to speak." Kaishou grinned and kept looking at the people passing. He thought he spotted a familiar face among the crowd but wasn't sure.

"Well...I guess Ai deserves better too. I haven't been really there for her lately, she isn't to blame. I am not the same anymore, changed I have become. But I love her you know...just don't know how to tell her what I've become."
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:32 pm

Suoh grinned at Kaishou. And he listened intently. He nodded in the right places and such. But there wasn't really words to say. Suoh looked to Kaishou and studied him as he talked about Ai. He shook his head, "I don't agree. You are perhaps the best guy for Ai. And me, acting like an older brother, approve. I've known Ai all my life and I couldn't ask for anyone better than you."

Suoh meant every word. But keep in mind Suoh knew what happened to Kaishou. But Kaishou didn't know that he knew. Suoh kept a straight face and asked, "What have you become? But if you've changed or what not... I promise if you tell Ai, she'll understand. She's that type of person. She's understanding in every way." Suoh grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Kaishou smiled and nodded his head. Maybe Suoh was right, he shouldn't fret to much over this. Telling Ai actually seemed like the best thing to do because lying seemed to do nothing.

"Well okay...thanks." Kaishou said and he saw that finally someone came into the shop but then left just the same.

"Man you guys really need to work on your advertising skills..." joked Kaishou. "Business is slow around here..."

Kaishou stood to his feet looking around, the place was quite dull. "Needs a little bit of paint, maybe even handing out fliers could do the trick." Kaishou said placing his hands to his hips.

"Nothing like good advertisement to get the cash rolling in."
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Suoh sensed that Kaishou understood about what he said about Ai. His eyes drifted over to the door and saw someone come in and go out. Suoh sighed and continued to lean back in his chair. He closed his eyes and said, "It's always been like this. We do more advertising than anyone else in the mall but we still have trouble getting costumers."

He opened his eyes and saw that Kaishou stood up. Suoh leaned forward and shrugged, "The manager and owner don't want to paint. They feel if they paint then nobody will come in here for the books. It doesn't make sense to me but then again I'm just an employee. As I said, advertising is just a waste for us." Suoh smiled, "Besides, I plan to quit soon. Do you have any job openings at the gym?"
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Kaishou shrugged his shoulders, he didn't see no reason why not in painting. He looked to Suoh when he asked about the gym and he grinned.

"We sure do...if your interested that is..." Kaishou then thought about being attacked the other day by a crazy woman at the gym and dreamed it as Suoh being attacked. This made him laugh.

"We could really use someone at the front desk..." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:58 pm

Suoh was happy beyond measures. Finally he could get out of his job. Maybe working somewhere else would be a good thing. Suoh gave Kaishou a weird look when he laughed but he pushed it away. After Kaishou said that they needed someone at the front desk, Suoh thought for a minute. He walked back behind the counter and stood there, "That could work... so do I have to have an appointment for an interview or what?" Suoh smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:13 pm

Kaishou watched as Suoh got up and walked back around the counter to speak. Kaishou laughed and shook his head no.

"No of course not, I am giving you the job Suoh as a friend." Kaishou claimed. "But you have to take a drug test...." Kaishou joked.

He looked from Suoh then at the people passing, he swore he saw Ai and some strange girl that gave him a feeling in his heart. He just didn't know what it was exactly, he looked once more but saw nothing.

"I was just kidding about the drug test..." Kaishou added after the long silence.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Suoh's eyes widened but then decreased when he said drug test but realized soon enough that he was kidding. Suoh grinned and put out a hand for Kaishou. "Thanks I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. This job is getting me nowhere." Out of the corner of Suoh's eye, he saw Ai walk by with Princess Aurelie and a little girl that looked like Aurelie. Suoh decided not to point out that Ai was here but he could guess that the older man figured it out. But then they were gone from sight but not for long.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Ai smiled to Mag and nodded at her words. When she ran, Ai couldn't help but giggle. Her attention was turned to Aurelie and nodded about going and walking in the mall. At first Ai wanted to ask Aurelie all the questions she had but then she realized that she really didn't have any. When they began to walk, Ai didn't expect Mag to be so outgoing. But there she was hanging on to both Ai and her sister. Ai smiled and giggled with them along the way.

They came near the bookstore. Ai was wanting to ask if Aurelie wanted to meet Suoh. They were passing when Ai looked inside. She found Suoh at the counter and Kaishou was talking to him. Ai smiled and it was like the whole mall lit up. Ai turned around and said, "Aurelie lets go into the bookstore. I have some people I want to you meet."

Ai was so happy. She didn't know why Kaishou was here but even though they were barely talking she still loved him. That's right, love. Ai dragged Aurelie into the store. The older princess sent her sister off and she was shopping with a guard. They walked into the store, Ai smiled and said, "Hi, Suoh!," She paused and looked to Kaishou, "Hi Kaishou! I would like you to meet Princess Aurelie of France."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:56 pm

Kaishou looked away from Suoh as they were talking and saw Ai standing there with indeed the princess of France. She was everythign you would expect to see in a princess, the beauty, the gracefullness, and amazing posture. She was indeed a charming lady.

Kaishou smiled and did a small bow for he felt it was appropiate. He held out his hand for the princess and he introduced himself as

"I am Kaishou"

He kept smiling and he looked to Ai this time with eyes of delight of seeing her. It was like seeing her all over again in a whole new light, he knew he could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 am

Aurelie sent her sister with a guard and she happily went off shopping. Meanwhile, Aurelie was once again being dragged. She didn't mind cause Ai seemed happier right now. Aurelie was being dragged into the bookstore they passed. Then Ai stopped and she introduced her. Aurelie smiled to Suoh and then turned to Kaishou. She smiled and stood still. The Princess took his hand and said, "Nice to meet you Kaishou. I'm Aurelie. Please be welcome to call me that."

She looked Suoh, "It's nice to see you again. I hope you're well..." Aurelie turned to Ai and noticed how happy she was. That made Aurelie smile even more.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:07 am

Suoh leaned on the counter. He smiled when Ai came in and with the Princess. He watched the scene and gave a small bow to the Princess when she looked over. After he addressed her, Suoh remembered the scene last night. He then stood up straight and said, "Yes, I'm very well. But the question should be aimed more to you. But by the looks, I think you're better than me." He smiled to Ai when she looked over and said, "Excuse me a second I have to check something in the back." At that Suoh left for the back room.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 am

Kaishou watched as Suoh walked to the back of the shop and then looked to Ai and Aurelie again. He smiled once more but had nothing to say. He just waited for one of them to speak up, but it didn't seem to happen.

"So why did you come so far Aurelie?" Asked Kaishou and he called her by the name she felt more suited to be called by. He was a bit curious in why she traveled here from France.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 am

She listened to Suoh and was happy with his answer. But she merely grinned in response and watched him walk off. Aurelie then turned to Kaishou as he asked his question. She looked around the store and found no one within. She knew who Kaishou really was and was certain she would tell him who she was.

In a low voice she said, "I came to seek out our kind..." She smiled and paused, "I know who you, Suoh and Ai are. I'm sorry that I know. But you don't know me, I'm the reincarnation of Akemia, the Water Goddess." She smiled again and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 am

Kaishou listened to Aurelie speak and he almost jumped out of his skin hearing her say such words. Her a water goddess, well he sensed she was different but this was a big different. He smiled though, it was nice to meet another person among them that was different. It was a good different.

"Well...then it is very nice to meet you Aurelie..." Kaishou claimed and he gave her nice smile. But he still was at a lost of words, she was very straightforward and sure of herself when she spoke. That was charming in itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Mall-
Jump to: