Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In confrontation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

In confrontation Empty
PostSubject: In confrontation   In confrontation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:26 am

Adrastos arrived in his limo at the cafe. He told his driver to come back later and he got out of the car. He took a moment before entering the cafe taking a look at the early visitors. It wasn't too crowded only a few around getting breakfast or maybe even just a nice cup of java.

Adrastos walked in and already saw Mr. Tulips waiting for him at a preserved table. Mr. Tulips is a round man with heavy dark hair and huge bushy eyebrows. He was around his father's age if not older, and was a gentle fellow. He was a father to two beautiful young children that are both grown and having families of their own. He was co partners with Chaconas Enterprise since it was first running but tension arose between the two old friends in the past before young Adrastos joined with his father.

Adrastos smiled at the old friend and gave him a nice friendly hug when he reached the table. They kissed each other's cheek for it was a custom. He became seated and kept grinning.

"Geia Sas Adrastos..." said the man. (meaning a form of hello or introduction)

Adrastos nodded his head and replied with the same greeting. "Geia Sas Mr. Tulips"

"So I am here to hear of what you have to offer the company...I am intrigued on hearing why you traveled so far to meet us."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

In confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: In confrontation   In confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Mr. Tulips straightened his neck tie and swallowed hard. Small drops of sweat came rolling down the side of his face as he dabbed it softly with his handkerchief. He looked into Adrastos hard cold eyes and tried read him carefully. He didn't seem like his father he was much to softer for that. He did have his eyes though and his hair.

"Well, It is quite complicated actually. Your father has been trying to kill me well get someone hired to kill me for that past few months. I have been scared for my life and lives of my children and my wife! I need you to help me Adrastos, you must help me!" Mr. Tulips cried.

Adrastos looked around at all the people coming into the cafe and the ones leaving. He tried to listen to Mr. Tulips and make sense of what he was saying. Adrastos couldn't believe it yet it wasn't too hard to believe just the same.

"I am sorry Mr. Tulips, but what do you expect me to do?
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

In confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: In confrontation   In confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:06 pm

Mr. Tulips looked to waiter as she came to their table and ordered a sandwich. He waited for her to walk away before answering Adrastos question.

"I am not sure but I thought you could figure out something. You are a very smart boy and capable of many things. That is why I came to you with this information, because I trust you." said Mr. Tulips and he gave Adrastos a small smile

Adrastos ran his fingers through his hair and loosened up his neck tie. He took of his suit jacket and hung it around the back of his chair. He then took the glass of water into his hands and sipped a little of it. It was dull to his taste and it was making his stomach quarrel with him.

"How can you be so sure Mr. Tulips that my father has indeed been trying to kill you?"

"Well for starters he threatened me to leave the country and if I didn't he would kill me. But my work is there in Greece and my children go to school with all their friends there. My wife owns a bakery and we can't just leave that all behind. So I thought nothing of it until I started receiving the strangest letters in the mail. Stating that someone is watching me and how much time I had left to live."

"When I saw that you and your father were going to Tantharia I thought this was my chance to finally be free of him. But that wasn't the case, someone was stalking my daughter home from school just a week ago. I am so afraid Adrastos. Your father has fired me and took away the only money I had to pay for my home and my children's school. I don't have the money to travel to someplace new and start over. I don't understand why your father is being so cruel. After the small mistake with Japan."

Adrastos eyes lit up when he heard the words Japan slip out of Mr. Tulips mouth. He looked over his shoulder and then leaned in close to listen.

"What happened in Japan Mr. Tulips?"
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

In confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: In confrontation   In confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Mr. Tulips quickly shook his head no to not respond to Adrastos question.

"I am sorry Adrastos but that is strictly confidential if I told you I am sure I will be dead by tomorrow morning. If you wish to know then why not just ask your father. I am sure he would rather to you himself." Mr. Tulips insisted.

"Very well then I will later. I am not sure of what I can do for you Mr. Tulips but I tell you this I will protect your family. I will also find out what my father is up to."

"Thank you so much my dear boy. I vow you my life." claimed Mr. Tulips and he ate his sandwich once it was give to him. The two of them talked about the past and Adrastos stay so far.

They parted with a hug and a vow secrete between them. Adrastos left the cafe and got into his limo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: In confrontation   In confrontation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In confrontation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Restaurants/dinning :: Cafe-
Jump to: