Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For a walk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Kaishou led Ai to the park for it seemed nice to just go for a walk this early day. He held Ai's hand and didn't speak much, actually he didn't speak at all. The silence was deafening.

Kaishou walked over to the park bench and took a seat for himself and kept space for Ai to join him if she wanted to. He saw the small children that were about and how lively they were. It reminded him of himself in the past, such a great childhood he had.

He remembered the time when his father and him built a boat and was going to take the toy boat to the park's pond to enter the race against other kid's boats. They didn't win because the boat didn't hold together for too long but the idea of it was still fun and just spending time with his father was great. He was daddy's little boy, at least he was.

Kaishou can still remember the phone calls, his father's death was the worst thing that ever happened to him. It was what changed him to the man he was now. Completely different from how he was when he was younger, such high spirited and happy all the time. Now he was someone else even his own mother didn't recognize him much anymore.

It seems like now he's only falling even deeper into the darkened whole as Sheng Li existence is now pulling him further. Darkness surrounds him and only little light from his so called friends keep him hanging on by his finger tips. Slowly he's slipping and soon he will be pulled under completely.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-20

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Sheng Li woke up earlier this morning but remained in doors just to keep out of the public eyes for a while. He knew he couldn't hide for too long so he grabbed his jacket, his pack of cigarettes and decided a walk in the park was a good way to start the day.

He hadn't a clue that Ai and Kaishou would be there, but when he soon found them there it became such a good surprise. He lit up his cigarette and stayed where he was behind the tree where they couldn't spot him, for the time being.

He watched them grinning and just thinking of when to approach them.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 pm

Ai went to the park with Kaishou. She remained almost as quiet as Kaishou but the moment didn't seem to call out for words. It was a perfect day. Ai remained standing and put her finger to her chin. She thought for a moment and then turned around and gave Kaishou a smile, "You know this day, this park reminds me of the day we got together. It's a nice feeling." She then gave a small giggle and turned back around. She noticed he was thinking and Ai decided to give him time. With her back still to him she said, "I'll be right back Kaishou. I'm going to get a snowcone." She ran off unaware that Sheng Li was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:12 pm

Kaishou let Ai run off, he was thinking but he wasn't completely out of it. He felt a sharp pain to his head and he grabbed his head and looked up to see a quick glimpse of Sheng Li but was surely gone.

He stood and looked at Ai getting a snow cone, then at all the children running pass him, he then looked back to the tree and begun to walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Sheng Li knew his hiding place was up when he made the mistake to let Kai see him. He tried hiding really fast back behind the side tree but it didn't work because he soon heard footsteps coming near.

So without letting him do all the trouble of coming all this way he came out from behind the tree, his facial expression was hardened. He wasn't putting on his normal evil grin. He was intaking large puffs of his cigarette and then threw it the the ground and smashed it with his foot. He saw Ai and he then looked back to Kai slowly letting his smile appear.

"So....what should I say?" asked Sheng Li he had no words to speak. He was leaving it all up to Kai to say something.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:21 pm

Ai got her snowcone and paid for it. She smiled as she began to eat it. She watched the kids run back and forth laughing and having a good day in the sun. But suddenly Ai felt some horrible wave wash over her. She looked around and found nothing. Ai made her way back to the bench at where Kaishou was at but she found nothing. She then saw the bottom of the pants of Kaishous. And a glimpse of Sheng Li's face. Ai dropped her snowcone and gasped. She was not but several feet away. At this moment, Ai seemed frozen.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:22 pm

Kaishou looked to Sheng Li as he came out from his hiding place. He watched him take a longer puff of his cigarette and then soon throw it down and smash it dead.

He then took the more time to listen to the man say something or ask his dumb question. Kai saw Ai as she was paying for the snow cone now.

"How should I know what you are to say..." Kaishou begun. "But I am sure it is something that you do have to say, and I am sure I really don't want to hear it."

Kaishou looked to see Ai now thanking the man and coming to find them speaking. This was all becoming a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Sheng Li looked from Kaishou to the frozen still Ai and walked passed Kai to get to her.

He was facing her now and shaking his head in disappointment. He bent down and picked up her fallen snow cone and threw it aside in the trash bin.

"You shouldn't litter."
He said with a grin and looked at the little kid that ran between them and failed to say 'excuse me'

"Children...they have no manners..." He said and looked to Ai again.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Ai didn't expect to Sheng Li to come over. But then again, part of her did. She put a serious face on and dared to stare at Sheng Li in the eyes. "What do you want, Sheng Li?" She asked. Ai could feel the earth move below her, it was talking to her to move. But Ai was frozen still and couldn't move. She felt like she knew what was coming and prepared for the worse of it. Her eyes remained staring into the God of Underworld's.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Kaishou wasn't saying much but he came over to join Ai's side and walked in between the two of them, this was after she asked her question to Sheng Li.

Kaishou looked dead into Sheng Li's eyes trying to read the man, there was nothing there to read or try to understand. The man was gone, long before he came here to Tantharia. He was darkened and was up to nothing but evil, there wasn't hope for such a man.

"Just leave here Riichirou....while you still can..." Kaishou said firmly and kept his guard to Ai to keep her from Sheng Li. He called Sheng Li by his god name, only because it seemed more suited for the man.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Sheng Li was grinning his old normal grin now. He watched as Kai came in between him and the beauty lass and he just laughed. He listened to Kai and just kept eye contact with him as he spoke.

"I came here just for a walk, I never knew there was any harm in doing so..." Sheng Li walked around the couple just grinning.

"I sense she's knows already, and yet she still loves you. I guess I was wrong then, you two share a bond much stronger than I expected. How much more fun this will be now, especially when I make you watch Ai die..."

He then held up his hand to keep them from saying anything. "But I won't hurt you now, so don't worry....."
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Part of Ai was happy that Kaishou came between her and the God of the Underworld. But part of her wanted to go after him. She watched him walked around them her eyes still glaring at him. Ai had no choice but listen but it was starting an earthquake within her. She glared at him more for some reason. Even though he put his hand up to silence them it didn't stop her from her actions.

Ai moved over to Sheng Li and pulled up her hand. And right then she slapped him across his face. Her hand left a long and very red mark on his cheek, she then put her hand down her side again. She glared at him again and said, "You no nothing of us, you evil being! It's filth like you that makes me want kill! But then again it's filth like you that reminds me of something that I don't want to become... trash." It's not always a good thing to stare into the God of the Underworlds eyes but there Ai was daringly glaring in them.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Sheng Li rubbed the side of his cheek as Kai stood there silent he let them two stare each other in the eyes. Sheng Li laughed as he listened to Ai speak, as if her words would do any good. The man was literally a sociopath, words don't do nothing but enter one ear and escape out the other.

"Say what you want Ai...your still mines with this is over." He then looked to Kai and grinned.

"Your all mines with this is over..." he then forced a kiss on Ai's lips as he pulled her in and held her tightly his finger nails digging into her arm as he literally was sucking the life out of her.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Kaishou couldn't stand for this next thing Sheng Li did but as he tried to move he couldn't. His legs would allow himself to move forward, backwards, or any kind of direction possible. He was being held back and being forced to watch his girlfriend being literally taking advantage of by this disgusting filth.

Kaishou tried and as the more he tried he knew he had no choice but to let his power flow. He promised himself not to get angry, but it didn't work. He scummed to his own anger and broke free of whatever thing was holding him back as his entire body blasted into flames. His eyes burning with a more darkened flame.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Ai continued to glare and then found herself in a deep lip lock with Sheng Li. She moaned a little at feeling his finger nails dig in her arm. She tried to push back but every second she felt more and more weak. She couldn't hear the earth call to her anymore, Moriko was gone, Kaishou was frozen from what she saw. But then before black entered her vision she saw Kaishou go into flames. Ai once again tried to push back but it was useless, black entered her vision and her body went limp.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Sheng laid Ai down for she was out cold just like expected, he didn't kill her but just took some of her energy there for she could do anything but lie there useless.

Sheng Li turned his eyes towards Kai as he wiped his mouth and was grinning even more now. He looked to Kaishou in his flames of heat and anger. It was all too predicting.

"I knew this would happen, no matter how hard you try to hid yourself from what you really are the more you become it. The more you learn that there is no way out of this, your in it until the very end. Just give up already, I know you really didn't join me. But now, now you should. Or this girl...will die..."

Sheng Li claimed with a grin and he held his hand out as more of Ai's energy escaped from her body and asorbed into him. "This is wonderful...she is so warm..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:29 pm

Kaishou looked into the sickened man eyes as he was slowly taking Ai from him. Kaishou ran and tackled the man to the ground knocking off his energy adsorbing thing that was happening. He was punching him hard in the face as blood came crawling from his own eyes.

"I HATE YOU!" He screamed and kept punching Sheng Li harder and harder but just as expected he just heard his laughter, pain did not affect this man for he was already partly dead.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Akahana came into the park and ran out of her car after locking it of course. She followed behind Suoh and ran to Ai's limp body laying on the ground. She grabbed her and felt how cold she was.

"She's barely alive Suoh....but you can't save her...."
She looked up at Sheng Li with saddened eyes.

"Only he has that power....to bring back the dead..." Akahana felt tears welling up inside her eyes as she saw Kaishou beating the crap out of Sheng Li and yet Sheng Li was sitting there taking it.

"What are we going to do..." asked Akahana.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Sheng Li did indeed just sit there as he was being beaten to a pulp. He was laughing and waited for the teary Kai to stop before pushing him off of him and across the park's field.

He stood to his feet wiping the blood from his face and he smiled looking to Akahana.

"Hello again my love..." he said and was walking slowly and he bent down touching Ai's face.

"Oh....she's practially dead..." Sheng Li claimed. "But it is Kai's fault...he wouldn't listen..."

"I can bring back your friend if you do what I ask...." Sheng Li said. For once he felt he had the upper hand here.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:55 pm

Ai knew she was barely dead. And she lay limp on the ground. But she still had her hearing and listened to everyone. She heard Akahana come over and talk to Suoh, who she thought was holding her now. She heard Sheng Li and tears came to her eyes. Very quietly Ai said, "Don't... do... it... Akahana...." She paused and turned her head to where she thought Kaishou was. A tear dropped from her left eye and moved across her nose and on her left cheek. Again very quietly she said his name, "Kaishou..."
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-10

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:59 pm

Suoh got out of the car first and ran toward Ai. He picked her up and held her in his body. Suoh shook his head, saying that he couldn't save her. Suoh slapped Sheng Li's hand from Ai's face and was surprised when Ai spoke. Nobody was in the park now so everyone could hear Ai nice and clearly. Suoh turned his eyes to Akahana. He didn't want her to do anything with man. If he remembered correctly he vowed to protect Akahana. Suoh was at a loss of what to do. He remained on the ground holding Ai in his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/universalkingdoms
Kaishou

Kaishou

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Kaishou got up from being thrown nearly out of the park itself. He stood to his feet and ran back over to where Sheng Li was. He tried to touch him but he couldn't.

He wasn't in his god form anymore and he could only touch Sheng Li if he was, but it was taking too much out of him right now. So he instead took Ai from Suoh and held her in his arms.

"If you can't save her, then I will...I'll give her my energy..." Kaishou wasn't sure what he was saying and didn't know that it was possible but he kissed Ai and slowly was becoming his god form again as he heat of energy flowed out from his body into Ai's body.

He saw her eyes open, at least he thought he did before he blacked out himself.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 pm

Sheng Li stood and screamed out in anger as everything echoed and shook. Near by shop windows shattered and the streets emptied as the citizens ran for cover.

"You fool!" He said looking down, he was now in his god form transformed completely to resemble Riichirou.

Sheng Li grabbed Kaishou and disappeared in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Ai felt herself being picked up by familiar warm hands. She felt the familiar lips that felt like fire. Ai opened her eyes as she felt fire go throughtout her body. She saw Hiroto, no she saw Kaishou in his God form and Ai gave gave a weak grin. "Kaishou...." And she and him fell to the ground as Kaishou collasped. "KAISHOU!! KAISHOU!!" She held on to him but soon Ai had to cover her ears for Sheng's screaming. Then he and Kaishou were gone. She watched them disappear and Ai ran after them, "NO KAISHOU!!" The tears were coming down fast. Ai then fell to the ground for she was weak, she cried more while whispering, "Kaishou, why did you save me? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Akahana just sat there as it was all happening almost as if it was all so unreal. She covered her ears when she heard the beast of death scream. She looked as Kaishou's dead body disappeared with the reaper.

She looked at Ai and felt tears of her own forming, but she didn't let them fall. Instead her wings appeared and she took off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Sponsored content

For a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a walk   For a walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For a walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Park-
Jump to: