Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death...is what is left...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Death...is what is left... Empty
PostSubject: Death...is what is left...   Death...is what is left... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Sheng Li did his duty and carried Kaishou to the underworld, though his true place was in heaven, he had a thought of his own. He carried Kaishou's dead body pass the demon beasts that wanted to devour him.

He laid him down on a flat bolder and hit him hard on the chest to awake him. Sheng Li waited until he saw the specks of his eyes open before speaking. When Kaishou opened his eyes he wouldn't see Sheng Li, but he would see Riichirou standing there.

"Your one nasty bastard..." Sheng Li said and grinned. "But that was a close one." He then stood back to let Kaishou sit up, Kaishou wasn't alive yet, he was still dead.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Death...is what is left...   Death...is what is left... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Kaishou sat up quicker than a lightening falling, he sat up from the bolder but wasn't breathing. He tried to breath, but he wasn't breathing.

He felt his heart, there was no thumping. He looked around at all the scary eyes staring back at him and he knew then he was in hell. He looked to Riichirou and saw the eyes of a man that had no mercy but yet here he was saving Kaishou.

"What are you doing...why not just let me die alone..." he said while looking to the beast that were surrounding them now. Blood lust they were.

"Why am I here, I belong in heaven." He said. "With my father..." Kaishou claimed and he kept his eyes on the beasts and Riichirou.

"You can't break the laws of heaven and keep me here..." Kaishou added.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Death...is what is left...   Death...is what is left... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Sheng Li transformed back into himself and ran his fingers through his dead white hair. He was even more pale now than before.

He looked to Kaishou and nodded, he knew what he was doing. That is why he had to say what he wanted to say before time was up.

"I have to say this first....you doing this messes up a lot of things. Now you and Ai are connected and it isn't supposed to be like this."

"Your the first god to have done this, so you will be revived without my help. But I tell you this, once your back in your world things may be a little different. Now drink this when your ready, but maybe you should got to heaven first."

Sheng Li handed Kai a small bottle of some dark murky liquid. He then pulled out his whip and begun lashing it out at the beasts to keep them away.

"One last thing, that was something else...I never expected that..." Sheng Li said and then went back to taming the beasts. He let Kai leave.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Death...is what is left...   Death...is what is left... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Kaishou nodded and took the bottle from Sheng Li. He listened to the man speak and for a second there he was sure that he was actually being a friend. It was something he didn't expect and yet it was a different side to Sheng Li he never saw. He didn't fall for it though. He took the bottle and disappeared.

He was traveling through time and space to heaven, he saw the light and smiled for he he could hear his father's voice calling him. But he was telling him to go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death...is what is left...   Death...is what is left... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death...is what is left...
Page 1 of 1