Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A punch to the heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

A punch to the heart Empty
PostSubject: A punch to the heart   A punch to the heart Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:17 am

Kaishou followed his father's voice into the emptiness of the light and he was being embraced again by his father. Kaishou let his tears fall as everything around him turned into his home of the past.

They were standing in the living room of his childhood home embracing.
"Father...is it really you?" Kaishou asked looking up at him with eyes of joy.

"Yes son, it is me..." replied Ben and he kept hugging his son.

"What did you do?" he asked once they stopped embracing.

"I did nothing, I save Ai...she deserved to live...not I..." Kaishou claimed and he sat down on the sofa.

"Well, you love this girl, have we not have that talk son." asked Ben sitting down next to his boy.

"No...father we have had that talked many of times when you were alive..." Kaishou said with a smile.

"Oh...well then I guess we don't need to go over that again. Well, this girl is special...isn't she son."

"Yes dad, she's a goddess literally."

"I know, just like I've always known you were the god of fire."

Kaishou sat up as his eyes sparked with curiosity. "But how, how could you've known and not I?"
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: A punch to the heart   A punch to the heart Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:26 am

"Well the first time is when you burned up that old toolshed when you were a baby. The flames came shooting out of your eyes, I thought I had the devil for a son for a while. But of course your the most cutest little boy and I knew that there was no way possible that you could be evil."

"Why did you never tell me, does mom know this?"

"Yep, mother sure does know. We both had to put out the fires and lie to the neighbors. It was one big thing, but we dealed with it and accepted you. I never told you because it never really happened again, you were just normal after that. So I thought maybe whatever that was is gone, either that or it wasn't time for you to know."

"You still should have told me father...how could you lie like that. You and mum...how could you lie?"

"Would you have believed us if we told you?"

"I guess not. I am sorry. So father tell me...who killed you."

"I was wondering when that was going to be brought up, and I still can't tell you."

"Well why the hell not?" shouted Kaishou as he stood to his feet.

Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: A punch to the heart   A punch to the heart Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:33 am

"It's not just that simple son, I can't just tell you these things. It's about time your getting back..."

"I don't understand...why can't you just tell me! What harm will it do?" Kaishou cried and sat back down to embrace his father once more.

"You'll understand when the times comes boy, just not now. You need to be getting back because their is a lass needing you..."

"Yes, I know. I will go....good bye father." Kaishou kissed his father on the forehead and then took one step towards the door.

He opened the door and saw the blinding light and before stepping out he turned towards his father and smiled.

"I love you..." he said and meant it.
"I love you to son now go on..."

Kaishou ran out of the door and found himself on the empty streets of Tantharia again.

He was standing right next to the cafe window and saw Akahana, the rain was pouring outside now only because she was making it this way. He smiled and opened the door to go in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A punch to the heart   A punch to the heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A punch to the heart
Page 1 of 1