Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-20

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Sheng Li left the underworld, his home, to go to the arena. He hadn't planned to leave out again after saving the enemy he felt he needed some time to think. He didn't do it to save her, he had his own plan in why he was letting her live. Why he was letting them all live, his plan slowly coming into play.

Sheng Li sat down in the stadium as he watched a match resume below. He remembered the last time coming here, how he was chasing some punks out of here. He found some way to get to Kaishou, but yet that planned failed somehow. He knew of Hiroto and his presiding ways, no real side. Maybe Kaishou wasn't the one he needed to turn after all, maybe it was another that he was really searching for all this time. Maybe he read the book of scripture wrong.

Sheng Li sat there rubbing his chin and thinking hardly about everything that was coming into perspective.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Adrastos was ridding hard on his motorcycle around town not headed in any direction in particular. But as he passed the arena downtown he felt a sudden pull that told him to come. So he did.

He parked his bike outside the gates and walked into the arena for the first time. It was gigantic as expected, there was a match in play on the fields. He never took an interest in watching man fight each other but he took a seat in the stands otherwise. He sat there watching the bloody match and felt as if something from above him was watching. He felt evil staring down his back, the same evil he felt earlier in Aure's courtyard with the sudden struck of thunder.

He turned around and his eyes met with Sheng Li, he gasped and quickly turned back around. His eyes were painful to stare at completely, suddenly everything was becoming cold around him. He stood up ready to leave but was toppled over by some passing people. He was forced back into his seat and he stayed there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Sheng Li locked eyes with the prince sitting a few rows down from him. He forced the boy back into his seat not wanting him to leave. He swiftly made his way down the set of stairs to his level and came to sit next to him and the empty row of chairs.

"Don't not be startle my dear boy, I am here to just have a word." Sheng Li said and he gave a small smile to the children that passed them to get to the man selling snacks in the stands.

He turned his attention back to the prince noticing how tense and how heavily he was breathing. Sheng Li placed a cold hand to the boy and tried on a small smile.

"I sense you have a secrete of your own your not telling..." Sheng Li added and he kept his eyes on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:54 pm

Adrastos let the man sit next to him for he had not choice of saying not to. He sat there while the man spoke to him and he felt the hand of death touch him. He quickly pushed away his hand and sat up his chair. He fixed his tie at his neck and dared stared Sheng Li in the eyes but as soon as he did the coldness struck him hard so he soon looked away.

"May I ask you of what you are sir..." said Adrastos and he noticed the dark aura around the man sitting in front of him. As if death surrounded his entire presence. The cold feeling of pain and sorrow was unbearable to this extent.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 pm

Sheng Li looked to the more people passing as this was no place for discussing matters of this such so he leaned in closer to give the man what he wanted to hear.

"I am the god of the underworld...but these words aren't the first you've came across. I am sure someone very dear to you has already told you this and it nearly shattered you." Sheng Li sat back a bit and touched his own lips with his finger thinking.

"You've tried your entire life pushing out the stories but it seems some how your apart of it. Just think of what your father will say..."

Sheng Li was reading into Adrastos thoughts, and his own plan was coming to play in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Adrastos eyes widened when he heard Sheng Li speak of his father as if he knew him. He didn't know him at all, this was the first time they ever sought eyes and yet here he was talking to him as if he knew him way back.

Adrastos took the time to think about what he said and he begun to wonder if this was the evil thunder he heard and felt earlier. This man was some freak show, but so was he.

"So what are you telling me? I am some kind of freak as well..."
asked Adrastos and he stood up from his chair to take a look at Sheng Li from a distances, his glare wasn't so cold far away.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Sheng Li laughed a little by adrastos use of the word 'freak' he never expected that one though it was among the other words he received in the past as a kid.

Sheng Li stood to his feet a placed a hard long grip on Adrastos shoulder and sighed a bit. He played a smile across his face and gave a sincere look with his eyes. It was all apart of some big plan of his.

"Okay I tell you what, when your ready to believe which I am sure will be real soon, you come and give me a call. When your ready...alright!" Sheng Li handed Adrastos his buisness card and then pulled out a cigarette. He took a long puff right in front of Adrastos and then laughed as he walked away from him.

"When your ready..." he said as he was walking.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Adrastos took the card from the man and stared down at it for a long time. He coughed when Sheng Li blew puffs of tobacco into his face and he watched him walk away repeating his words. Adrastos didn't know what to do for he was all to confused with all of this. He placed the card into his coat pocket and just stood there watching the kids around him ask for his signature.

He smiled and signed whatever they wanted and then watched them scurry off. He slowly walked out of the stands and out of the arena back to his motorcycle. He sat there and took a deep breath as he went out into the streets again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Arena-
Jump to: