Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraphina Lee Morkodo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphina

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Seraphina Lee Morkodo Empty
PostSubject: Seraphina Lee Morkodo   Seraphina Lee Morkodo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:29 pm

Her history

Seraphina Grew up like any other human girl.Drawn between dark and light.Her family found out she had powers beyond the human body.She grew up with few friends.Her family wouldn't let her have friend because when Seraphina grew up to be three years of age she had gotten mad at her sister and had hurt her.Now Seraphina dosen't know how she hurts them because she blacks out and her eyes become black themselves.Her family thought she was a demon of some sort but, Seraphina's mother Lorin would not let her child be killed no matter who she was.She would stick up for her daughter no matter what or who she was.Seraphina then grew up being only friends with her family that was close to her mother and father.The father would say torment type things to her all the time.Seraphina didn't know how to take it so she kept it bottled in all the time.She never told a soul what her father told her to her face but, to tell the readers now.It wasn't a thing a father should ever say.Now even with the demonic powers.Seraphina's mother never gave up on Sera.She grew up learning everything that was good.She learned never to use her powers ever.Not to save her life not to do anything.She was not aloud.She was taught right from wrong and she was a pure hearted girl with the demonic powers of evil

Now Seraphina is grown to the age of eighteen and she must choose what she must become.Good or bad.It is so hard for her to choose what to be.Her heart says good and never show the world what you can do.And the other half says evil and show the world that she is who she is and no one can change that.Seraphina is stuck and is confsued.She had never talked to others out of her famly.Now most of her family dead.Her father and her loving mother.Her sister and brother as well.She didn't kill them they all died diffrent years.She dosen't know how though no one had ever told her.Now Seraphina is alone is a town were she dosne't know the street names.Were she knows no one and she still hold her abilities to herself.

Name: Seraphina Lee Morkodo

Name meaning: Seraphina's first and middle name mean nothing but, without many knowing Morkodo was a demon name.

Class: meaning : demon

Spoken Languages: english....sorta...i miss spell a lot

Positive Traits: Her way of talking and thinking is diffrent then most.She thinks more with her heart then she dose with anything els.Her looks is a positive thing too Wink.

Negative Traits: Her powers are negative because she is a dark water demon.Her powers seem to take over when her attitude is taken over her.She has the symbol of the dark water demon on her left back shoulder.

Hair: Short purple hair

Eyes: her eyes are a deep rich blue

Physical: She is strong beyond her human looks.

Race:A dark water demon

Other appearance details: She is five foot six, and slim.Her body has all the curvs of a women around her chest and rear.She has short brown hair and deep green eyes.She wears normal cloths like jeans and t-shirts but, she always wears a coat that shows no curvs and nothing els.When she takes her coat off she looks like a girl with every slick curve.

Habits: Her habits are like how she lives.To wake up and read half a book.Then walk over to the hill she lived near on and watch the sunrise.Let her mind go crazy as she eats her daily apple and then stay in her house.Now her habits are done

Likes/hobbies: Seraphina loves to read.No matter what happens the books wont look back at her and laugh or torment her.She loves to read and she loves to paint,draw and wright.Seraphina is into the arts because that was one thing her family let her do.

Dislikes: Her fathers words that are stuckin her mind keeping her back from everyone.Her powers witch keep her from everyone.

Dream/Goals: Seraphina's goals and dreams are to be able to choose who she is and be able not to feel bad about who she is.With her powers it's hard to choose when her heart is pure.The powers dragging her apart her dream and goal needs to come true now.

Weakness: Her weakness is her emotions.She must keep all her emotions in tack and under control or she will loose control over herself and damage who ever or what ever is around her.She has a scared on the middle of her back in witch is hit she will surly pass out or black out for a few minutes to hours.

Strengths: Her strengths are her body, legs, mind and her powers.She dosen't use her powers and she trys to hold back her strength so people don't noitice her as much.She has a strong mind to think before she does anything and her legs are most of her strengh that she can show it.She's a fast runner.

Regrets: Listing to her father and mother and never showed her true self.Her regret of being the person that everyone wanted.Not was the world made her to be.

Fears: Her fear is to show people who she is and what she might become when she grows up.She is scared to talk because she dosen't want to have feelings for anyone because she dosen't know how her demonic powers would do with her strong emotion.

Primary Weapons: She holds no weapons.She will use what ever is around her.If she must she will use the waters

Secondary Weapons: She holds no weapons.She will use what ever is around her.If she must she will use the waters

Tertiary Weapons:She holds no weapons.She will use what ever is around her and if she must she will use the waters

Elemental Power: Dark waters

Elemental Power description:The power joins in with her emoitions.If hse is mad the water will be black and she will use for defence.if she is in a alright mood the water will be normaly blue or white.She dose not use these powers for anything enless no one is around and she waters a garden.She dosen't like to do much more then that because she wishes not to get caught.Her powers contain with the waters inside her body that can change to solds.If she got mad and someone stabed her she can emagine the weapon and the water in her body will come out of her wrist and into her hand were she can hold the weapon.This elemnatal power can also make healing waters for Seraphina's wounds or anothers wounds.

Your Email: reddrose012@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Boss Lady!!!
Admin
Boss Lady!!!

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Lee Morkodo   Seraphina Lee Morkodo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Yes I do see the spelling mistakes....XD. Just finish it when u can, u could always look at the others to get ur muses flowing. I still luv u for joining Skweekers! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://tantharia.forumotion.com
Mod Lady

Mod Lady

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Lee Morkodo   Seraphina Lee Morkodo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:09 pm

Hello! I'm the Mod Lady here but I go by the name Emily or Em. :} But I like you're application so far, I hope to see a picture because I love the way you described your character. I like visuals! LOL But I would take up the advice from our boss lady, I know it helped me with my Water Goddess application!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Lee Morkodo   Seraphina Lee Morkodo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seraphina Lee Morkodo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Applications :: Demons-
Jump to: