Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Settled in School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magali

Magali

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Getting Settled in School Empty
PostSubject: Getting Settled in School   Getting Settled in School Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Magali ran ahead from her father. She saw the playground ahead and wanted to climb and swing so badly. She laughed as the came onto the school grounds and looked around, she was in awe."Wow... this is where I'm going to school?! It's so different than France!!" She found some swings and clapped her hands together. She ran forward and climbed onto a swing. She began pushing her feet and legs forward. She laughed so loud the guards that were around the King couldn't help but laugh. Beau smiled and yelled to his daugher, "Magali-aimer(love) be careful!" Mag grinned and yelled back, "Don't worry Daddy, I will be!" She continued to swing. It was the only way she could hide her feelings. Inside Mag was thinking this only thing, 'I hope I can make friends. It was hard to find some in France. I hope it's easier her.'
Back to top Go down

Getting Settled in School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Tantharia Elementary-
Jump to: