Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Hello again... Empty
PostSubject: Hello again...   Hello again... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:38 pm

kaishou got up and found Ai had already left to do everything she thought needed to be done. He couldn't stop that girl even if he tried. She was strong spirited and well he would let her do what she wanted. But he really believed that all of this wasn't need. His mom would love her just as she was.

Kaishou arrived to the airport by taxi. He got out and told the man to wait while he goes in to get his mother. He walked into the main lobby and found the crowd. He stood there searching the faces for the one that belonged to his mother. He smiled once he eyes met up with hers and he ran to her just like he used to when he was younger.

They embraced and stayed snuggled close like that for a while. He took in the sweet smell of her perfume and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Mother you look amazing...as usual!" he said and he stepped back to take a look at her. Has it really been this long?

She still looked young and youthful. She had no wrinkles to tell her true age and she had that big smile across her face a usual. She was bit shoter than her son, but that was expected. She was dressed in a nice spring dress that suited her well. Her long hair was tied back into a bun and held together with the use of designer hair sticks.

She continued to smile as she took in her son's new appearance. Things have sure changed since the last time she saw him. So this was needed at the moment. He let her stared him down in silence.

Katsuki, his mother, smile once she took in everything and came forth to squeeze his cheeks just like she used to do when he was younger.

"Oh my boy, I missed you dearly. We have much catching up to do! But first I must meet your girlfriend...Akahana isn't it?" she asked and was still smiling brightly.

Kaishou almost wanted to laugh but then didn't. "No mother, Akahana and I are just friends now. I have new girlfriend...let just get home alright?"

He then helped her with her bags and carried them to the taxi. The taxi drive placed the bags in the bag trunk and then drove off once they were all settled in.
Back to top Go down

Hello again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Airport-
Jump to: