Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're Pain is My Pain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 am

Kaishou heard the door bell and walked over to the front door to open it. He saw Sheng Li standing there as himself, normal form meaning.

Kaishou couldn't belive this man had this much guts, sadly enough he had to give the man some kind of props for being able to his face even after all this time to them. Either he was filled with much courage or he was just nuts. You decide.

"Well, what are you doing here...don't have time to talk Riichirou..." Kaishou kept up with calling Sheng Li by his real name, only because it seemed better that way.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:44 am

Sheng Li didn't say anything but made his own way pass Kaishou and into the condo. He nodded his head while studying the place a bit.

"Very nice....very nice indeed..." Sheng Li said and he took a seat on the sofa.

"Now where is it...the stuff I gave you...where did you put it?" Sheng Li asked and he waited for Kaishou to snap out of his shock state.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 am

Kaishou finally did snap out of it and closed the door behind him. He turned around with his arms folded and he listened to Sheng Li proposal.

"I have it, now what do you want with it? I mean what is it really?" Kaishou said and he came in closer to Sheng Li.

"I am sure you've already caused so much damage...what more can you possible desire?"
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:50 am

Ai remained in the bedroom. The door was cracked so she could hear everything. She was surprised that Sheng Li was here. Ai tried to keep in her anger. When the God of the Underworld asked Kaishou for that bottle, Ai went over to the side-table drawer and found the bottle. She took it out and handed it to Kaishou when he came for it. She remained in the bedroom to hear everything. After all that happened just hours ago, Ai didn't have the strength to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:53 am

Kaishou came closer to Sheng Li and asked his question of 'what and why' Sheng Li just yawned and stood up and waited for Kaishou to return with the bottle. He snatched up the bottle and smiled.

"Okay now Ai needs to drink this stuff, here in front of me...bring out the little girl..." Sheng Li said grinning and he looked to Kaishou smiling.

"I know your back there Hiroto or Moriko or whatever the hell you are because I am confused..." Sheng Li said and he laughed a little to himself.

"Do you want my help or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:56 am

Kaishou laughed and walked away from Sheng Li as if he was actually going to do what he asked but turned back around and kicked him hard in the back making him hunch over.

Kaishou grabbed Sheng Li by the back of his hair and looked down at him.

"Now I don't know what kind of game your pulling, but if this is some kind of joke here, your going to answer to me..."

He then let Sheng Li go and called out for Ai to join them.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:58 am

Ai heard her name and jumped a little. She heard that she had to drink this vile stuff. She clutched it in her hands and came out of the bedroom after Kaishou asked for her to come. Her face was serious when looking at Sheng Li and saying that she doesn't want to be in front of him or deal with him. She squeezed the bottle a little tighter and asked, "It depends on what kind of help you're giving? I don't want to die again."
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 am

Sheng Li gathered himself together, he would let Kai do what he wanted for now. He turned his attention to Ai once she entered the room, he kept his distance for he knew what was good for him.

"It is far from dying...this is going to get rid of your little problem...your not supposed to be with two halves, now drink this before something really does happen to you and then it will be out of my control to stop it."

Sheng Li looked to Kaishou with a snappy grin and then back to Ai all so sweetly as if he cared. But he wasn't pulling anything, this really was for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:04 am

Kaishou looked to Ai and took the bottle from her to have a whiff of it himself he then handed it back to her.

"Wait..." Kaishou grabbed Sheng Li and placed a finger to his throat.

"If she dies, then you die...so now you can drink it Ai..." Kaishou claimed and waited patiently for what was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:08 am

She listened to Sheng Li, like she had a choice. But she looked at the bottle when he spoke and let Kaishou have it to take a whiff. She was happy to what he was doing for her. When Kaishou gave her the 'go' Ai didn't drink it. She wanted to know something first. So she asked ask, "So I am a 'mixed-breed', huh? What's so wrong with it? Just curious... why do I have to be a whole of something? Is it a taboo or something?" Sheng Li had to know this was coming. But there Ai was just standing still waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:17 am

Sheng Li looked to Ai waiting but she never drinked it and begun to speak. Sheng Li listened to her ask her question and pulled a bit away from Kaishou so that he could talk.

"I already discussed this with the heavens, since I am the god of the other world beneath us I have a right to know these things. If you want to know what they told me then I will tell you..."

Sheng Li looked to the both of them and then back to Ai with his cold darkened eyes.

"Having two powers like that is sort of like a conflict of interests so to speak, your not meant to have more than one elemental power. Too much power like that can kill you, if you use Kai's power you's won't survive it."

"It wasn't meant for you...."

"This won't heal you completely, you will still be connected to Kaishou somehow, but you won't have his power...and Hiroto will be gone."

Sheng Li looked back to Kaishou and then Ai again he wasn't sure if his words were convincing enough.

"I am saving your life little girl, you can take my advice or find out the hard way. I will be the one taking you to the otherside just the same. Even then I can't save you. You can't bring back the dead twice."
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:32 am

Ai listened as she looked at the bottle. She couldn't believe it would be a conflict but he was probably right about her using Kaishou's powers and hurting herself. Ai continued to look at the bottle until Sheng Li was done. Ai took a glance at Kaishou and back to Sheng Li, "If I remember right, Moriko wasn't born into the life of a Goddess. She was merely given powers by the God of Earth. How is this any different?" Ai said to herself. But she pushed it aside and opened the bottle. She took a whiff of it and began to put it to her lips. She could smell the horrible stench of the liquid as it reached her mouth. Finally she lifted the bottle enough to where the liquid came down.

Ai swallowed it and dropped the bottle. It was burning down her throat. She took several steps backward and hit a table with cut her arm and then she hit the wall with her back. She slid down and cuffed her throat, after that she felt the weight go off her and the voice of Hiroto disappeared. Once it was over, Ai grabbed her arm and stood up. She glared into Sheng Li's eyes again, "Happy? Oh wait, the dead that live in hell can't feel happiness." Ai then turned around and went to the master bedroom bathroom and shut the door with a bang.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 am

Kaishou watched it all happened and he almost begun to think it was a trick until Ai finally said something to convice him that she was alright. He let her got into the bedroom in the back and he turned back to look at Sheng Li now grinning.

"You did something right for once, how does that make you feel Sheng Li?" Kaishou asked using his human form name now.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:48 am

Sheng Li merely smiled once Ai said her words of anger and ran into the master bedroom. He rubbed his side cheek again remembering the slap to the face, this was turning him on in some way but he rather not do anything about it.

He looked to Kaishou when he said his words and he didn't say anything at first only just nodded.

"Well, don't get too happy. Just like you said I can't break the rules of heaven, so I had to give her the potion. But doesn't mean I have to play nice." Sheng Li headed for the door and he opened it.

A gush of air flew in when he opened it and just before he turned to walk out he looked to Kaishou.

"It's strange getting everything you want. For a split second things sure do seem more clear, happy, just feels all warm inside. But being the god of fire gives you everlasting warmth. Being the god of the underworld you have no warmth, no feeling of pain or sorrow. Just coldness, just dead cold."

"So remember that the next time you ask me a question like that, how does that make me feel. I don't feel anything, just like Ai said. You two think you know everything but you know nothing. Your naive and are too young to understand. You want to feel nothing and you try to hide all your pain away, but trust me it's better to feel something than nothing at all."

"Death is a whole another ball game and you haven't felt it until you really feel it. Goodbye Kai..."

Sheng Li then shut the door behind him and all was left to hear was the rain.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:54 am

Kaishou stood there listening to Sheng Li and for a second there he actually felt sorry for the man. He never saw Sheng Li so vulnerable and so open to say his words. It was a one time thing, and he wasn't ever going to forget it.

Kaishou walked into the back room where Ai was in the bathroom and didn't say anything at first. He just stared at the empty room, "It's strange getting
everything you want. For a split second things sure do seem more clear,
happy, just feels all warm inside. But being the god of fire gives you
everlasting warmth. Being the god of the underworld you have no warmth,
no feeling of pain or sorrow. Just coldness, just dead cold." Kaishou had the words playing back in his mind like a record tape stuck on replay over and over again.

"Death is a whole another ball game and you haven't felt it until you really feel it."

Kaishou sat down on the bed. 'really feel it huh...' he was thinking to himself.

"So do you feel alright Ai?" talking to her through the door.

Last edited by Kaishou on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 am

Ai was making a fuss in the bathroom. She took off her top and looked at her cut on her arm in the mirror. "Darn it..." Ai found some bandages and fixed herself up. She was still pissed about hours earlier with Sheng Li. To cool herself down, Ai turned on the water in the sink and splashed some on herself. Once done she turned it off and looked at herself in the mirror. She sat down on the ground and leaned herself against the wall. Ai looked up at the ceiling and let tears fall down her face. She let her hand go to the locket that Kaishou gave her and remained quiet. But she turned her head to the bathroom door when she heard Kaishou. And simply replied, "Yeah, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:05 am

Kaishou got up from the bed and opened up the bathroom door. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed Ai around the waist.

"As long as your okay then I am okay..." Kaishou stated and he kept a tight grip around her waist.

Kaishou then took a shot at what he was feeling and begun to kiss Ai on the shoulder while they were still standing in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Death is a whole another ball game and you haven't felt it until you really feel it."

There it was again the voice and he backed away from Ai grabbing his head.

"I am sorry..." but he wasn't really speaking to Ai.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 am

Ai still didn't have her shirt on but only a bra. But it seemed that Kaishou didn't care. She grinned to him before he grabbed her around the waist and began to kiss her shoulder. She looked into the mirror and saw what was happening but then it was over quickly. Kaishou stood back and Ai had a confused look on her face. She heard him say 'I'm sorry' but she didn't know what for. But he looked in pain so Ai put her arms around his neck and was tip-toeing. She whispered, "It's alright." And gave a kiss on his neck before resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:24 am

Kaishou heard the voice go away finally and he looked back to Ai holding her tightly again. He tried escaping Sheng Li, but it seemed none of them really could. He was the one man they all tried to beat, but in some way he wasn't able to be beatened because he lived inside of all of them. The anger, the pain, it is all him. He errupted it inisde them and now it lays at rest. Rather they wanted to believe it or not, Sheng Li had affected them all.

Kaishou held Ai's face to his and then kissed her this time wanting to finish what he had planned to do before the voice came again.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:34 am

Ai smiled when Kaishou held her face so gently. He felt warmer than he did since she gave back his energy. She smiled at that fact and kissed Kaishou back. His lips were warm too like the beginning of fire. He even glowed like fire around him. Their thoughts at this moment were becoming one, they were becoming one. Ai hasn't ever felt like this before and it was a good feeling.

While kissing they found their way out of the bathroom and to the bed. Ai couldn't believe this was happening but she's wanted it from Kaishou. Her boyfriend, her love, her one and only. Ai kissed the God of Fire back when he did and grinned through the whole thing.

((Thus, 'coupling' occurs. lol))
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:40 am

((following after that post)))

Kaishou laid in the bed next to Ai once it was over and placed an arm around her letting her lay her head down on his chest.

They remained silent for a moment, and Kaishou begun to think about things again. He kissed Ai's forehead and laid his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes. He was breathing deeply in and out and had a grin upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:45 am

Ai breathed heavily but it quit very quickly. She snuggled up next to Kaishou and placed her head on his chest. A grin was on her own face and she took in Kaishou's breathing. Soon, she fell asleep to the breathing, she couldn't that 'that' actually happened. Ai fell asleep with a grin upon her face and a satisfied look.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:52 am

Kaishou soon fell asleep after too, but his dreams weren't so sweet and happy. He saw something almost as if he was look in on another's one thoughts. He saw a small boy being nearly beaten to death by older boys. He saw the small boy lay there stiff on the ground and as his own mind zoomed in on the boy it became clear who it was, Sheng Li.

Kaishou quickly shot up in the bed probably waking up Ai at the same time. He quickly stumbled out of the bed and placed his boxers on. He then ran into the bathroom to splash water on his face.

"This is so unreal..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 am

She was asleep but soon woke up when Kaishou shot out of the bed. She looked to his trail and grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her. She stood up and held up the sheet with one hand and she pushed back some of her hair with the other. Ai moved to the bathroom door and gave it a light knock, "Kai? Are you okay?" She opened the door and found Kaishou over the sink his face wet from water that he splashed on. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:49 am

Kaishou didn't mean to startle Ai, but it seemed he did. He dried his face with one of the stacked towels in the cabinet and looked to Ai.

He really didn't know what to say, something was going on with him and even he didn't understand it. He had no words to describe how his head felt, like it was on fire.

"I am so sorry Ai, I am just out of control aren't I..." he said and walked out of the bathroom passed her. He threw the towel into the dirty clothes basket in his closet and made his way back to the bed and crashed down.

"I am having these visions....seeing things that I never saw or experienced before in my life...."

Kaishou looked to Ai and was breathing hard. He felt like he was going crazy and he was sure she was thinking the same thing right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Pain is My Pain
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next