Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're Pain is My Pain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:04 am

She let him pass by. And she watched him crash on the bed. She held the sheet around her body tight and came close to Kaishou. When he said his last sentence she gave out a sigh of relief, "Good, I'm not the only one." She said as she crashed beside him on the bed. She put a hand on his bare chest and took a deep breath with him, "You're not alone, Kai. I'm having weird visions too." She was dead serious in this.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:11 am

Kaishou sat up once Ai was at the bed and said words that he couldn't believe himself. He calmed himself at once and stared at Ai, she seemed serious enough for him to believe her words.

"What do you mean Ai....I am sure they can't be the same. It isn't really visions, I mean they aren't even complete, it is just flashes of imagery in my mind." Kaishou turned his his body out where he feet was touching the ground bare.

He knelt over and placed his fingers through his hair as he hunched over trying to make sense of what he was saying.

"I feel like I am losing it Ai and I don't know what to do. I keep saying I am going to protect you from everything but it seems you need the real protection from me. I can't...."

Kaishou cut of his words and he took in deep breaths, he felt a warm sensation traveling through his body, a sensation he couldn't control.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:35 am

Ai listened and gave a soft way of rolling her eyes, "What I mean is that I'm seeing visions just like you. Yes, they don't make sense and yes mine aren't complete but it's the same no less." She took a deep breath and listened to him. She put her hand on his cheek and moved it toward her face. Ai put her forehead to Kaishou's and talked quietly with a soft smile, "That's another time I've heard you say that, Kai. I promise you're not losing it... I'm going through the same thing as you. Do you understand? You're not alone in this, I promise."

Ai moved her forehead and gave Kaishou's forehead a kiss and she cupped his face. She stared into his wonderful eyes and said softly, "It's true I need protection from things cause I'm a weak girl. But you too need protection Kaishou and I'll protect you. I love you and those words will never change, never falter. We will protect each other from whatever it is..." She took a sigh and said, "Your pain is my pain, forever and always, Kaishou." She gave a soft smile to Kaishou. Her hands were still cupped on his face and she looked deeply into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:44 am

Kaishou listened to Ai and let her take him into her hands. He stared back at her and listened closely to her words. He smiled and nodded and pulled away from her when she finished.

He stood to his feet and stayed there for a second more. "It's not the same Ai...." he finally mumbled and he walked out of the room.

Kaishou was sure Ai couldn't possibly understand, she knew nothing of the pain he felt as of now. Though Sheng Li did say they were connected still somehow. It wasn't okay and her words of love did nothing for him. It just made the sensation grow even stronger and he had to leave the room to keep himself from going nuts. He loved Ai but this was the one time where he didn't care for her words.

Kaishou sat down on the sofa and he looked out the window from where he was angled. It seemed the rain had stopped and it was just puddles everywhere, one big mess it seemed. He took a chance at closing his eyes and darkness filled his vision and he slowly drifted into his calling of sleep.

A sudden fire came ablaze and he heard the screaming voice of a woman. He opened his eyes and found himself lying on the sofa in a cold sweat. He sat up and hunched back over again with his head in his hands he begun to weep.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:57 am

Ai's hands dropped when Kaishou walked away. She let him go. Ai decided to put on some pajamas and go back to sleep. Although it didn't last long for while Kaishou was asleep on the couch, they shared the same dream. Ai sat up in the bed in cold sweat and began to wonder what that was.

A fire ablaze and then a woman scream...

Ai wiped off her forehead and suddenly felt cold. She began to shiver and shake. Tears came rolling down her cheeks. The door to the bedroom was open and Ai could hear Kaishou's weeping. Ai got up from the bed and moved to the living room. She was still shivering, for it showed in her voice. "Kaishou? I just saw something I really didn't want to see or hear. I saw a fire and a woman screaming..." She then looked to the ground and away from the man she loved.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:01 am

Kaishou looked up from his hands and turned to Ai as he heard her say something that he was sure she couldn't possibly know. He had already figured it out what he saw, but sure Ai didn't understand so he stood to his feet and embraced her.

"Ai....I killed my father...." Kaishou said and it became silent.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:10 am

Ai was looking away from Kaishou and didn't know how to react when he embraced her. But she let him. Then when he said his words, her eyes widened. She leaned back to look at him. She had a few words she wanted to say but they didn't come out properly, "W-what?" But that's all she said. She moved her head away and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:20 am

Kaishou let Ai move away for it was the reaction he was expecting. He went back over to the sofa and wiped his face clean.

"It all happened so fast that when I blacked out I couldn't remember anything...." Kaishou begun and images begun to flash up in his own mind as he spoke.

"I was playing something....oh yes I was playing a game with my father but I can't remember what exactly." he said and stared out into the emptiness of the room.

"He won and I got mad because I guess I really wanted to win myself..." Kaishou felt the tears swelling up inside himself.

"It's only a game son..."
Kaishou mocked his father words as it was coming back to mind.

"I got so angry...I was out of control...I never meant to get so angry..."
Kaishou begun to say and the tears came falling down his face.

"I guess I did something to him....I just can't remember everything was happening so fast..."

"It was me the entire time and my mother lied to me, just like they lied to me about knowing I was the god of fire...they hid it all from me. Some how I don't remember parts of my childhood...some how this memory has been locked away and is now coming back...."

"I....killed him....I...I....I...can't breath..." Kaishou fell to the ground grabbing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:26 am

She stood away from him and listened to him as he sat on the sofa. She remained standing and didn't even look in his direction. Ai couldn't believe what she hearing. But when his last sentence came out, Ai went to him. Ai moved his hand from his chest and said, "Kaishou snap out of it!" When that didn't work she had no choice but to slap him. She hoped it worked, "Kaishou, look at me... I'm not going to say anything but just now you scared me. Don't do that again." She took his head and put it to her chest to let him cry or do whatever needed to to be done. At that moment, Ai made the decision to go to Kaishou's mother and talk to her tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:33 am

Kaishou couldn't stop crying, he never cried this much or at least he couldn't remember a time where things felt this bad. He couldn't just snap out of it, there was no snapping out of it.

Kaishou let Ai hold him and he spilled his tears of pain. He was worst than a new born child. But his heart was pounding and the pain was worst than ever. He never felt so much pain, never in his life. It was literally unbearable. Kaishou finally calmed down as he was still in Ai's arms. Her warmth was nice and it saved him from what may have happened.

"Your not safe with me..." he finally said and pushed away from her.

"I mean I never gotten that angry before, but it could happen and you will be in so much danger. Ai....you can't stay here with me..."

Kaishou was still out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:48 am

Ai let him cry. She brushed his hair back as he cried. And then he pushed her back. Ai didn't move for she knew these words would come. Her face changed though and she stood up angry and slapped Kaishou again, "Liar! Fool! I'm not leaving you. No matter how many times you push me away you don't realize it do you?! I'm not leaving! I've been through so many things with you... how is this any different?!" Tears were rolling down her face. She grabbed hold of the locket around her neck and said, "You gave me this locket today. You said you loved me today. You gave me you're life so I could live. You fool! After all this you think saying something like that is going to keep me away! NO!"

She let the tears fall and she looked at Kaishou, "I could've left you at anytime! I could've chosen not to love you! But no, I chose to stay, I chose to love you! My heart is telling me to stay and love you because... because you need me! And I need you more than anyone! I need you in my life!"

Ai fell to the floor and let the tears fall. She continued to hold the locket and she trembled. "I just want to say how lucky you were to have you're true parents, Kaishou. I never met mine... I was adopted because my real parents didn't want me. It was because of Moriko, she told me so." She took a deep breath and yelled, "THAT'S WHY I NEED YOU! YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON IN MY LIFE THAT TRULY LOVES ME!!! AND THAT'S WHY I'M NOT LEAVING YOU! WE NEED EACH OTHER!"
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Kaishou was silent and took the slap to the face hard. He stumbled backwards a bit and just remained silent as Ai spoke, no she yelled. But he needed her to yell for it snapped him out of the fearful state he was once in.

He looked to her when she finished and did nothing more but a quick nod with his head. He let his eyes travel down to wear Ai's hands were gripping onto the necklace.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have tried to push you away. I guess I need to realize that you're stronger than I give you credit for. I suppose maybe we both really need each other."

Kaishou sat down on the small armchair away from the sofa and he kept his eyes on Ai.

"I am going to call my mother, to bring her here tomorrow. I think maybe it is time I speak to her again."

Kaishou then stood and walked over to Ai and held her in his arms. "But I need you to be there with me..." he finally said and kissed Ai on the forehead.

"I am so sorry..." Kaishou said once more and they stayed there in each other's arms for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 am

Ai's face shoot up as he began to speak. She let the tears fall down silently as she listened. Ai gave him a mean glare but then it went away, "It's hard to believe you've realized that now, Kaishou. But then again it isn't." Her eyes stayed connected with Kaishou's as he sat in the chair. She listened to him yet again and next thing she knew she was in his arms. Ai gently put her hands on his back and gave a nod, "Of course I'll be there. I'll be there for you, always." She gave a grin when he kissed her on the forehead. She listened to him again and said, "Apology accepted."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Kaishou stood up to his feet and helped Ai onto her own two feet. He walked over to window and saw that the rain had stopped completely now and the sun was out shinning brightly. He smiled a bit to himself and then turned back to face Ai.

He walked over to the telephone and called up his mother. He didn't tell her why he really wanted to see her, he just simply said please pay him a visit. She was going to get on the next airplane from Tokyo to come here and visit.

Kaishou hung up the phone and looked to Ai with a deepened smile. "She'll be here tomorrow afternoon!"
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:26 pm

Ai took Kaishou's help to stand up. She brushed herself off when he went to the window. After that she merely crossed her arms and watched Kaishou. She gave a grin back when he smiled. She sat down on the couch and waited till Kaishou was done on the phone. She found a magazine and began to flip through it as Kaishou talked with his mother. When Kaishou was done and looked to Ai with a smile, she gave a grin. Ai then stood up and nodded, "Okay. Tomorrow it is..." Ai then clapped her hands together and began to pace around the room.

"Okay, so I need to pick out my best clothes. I have to do my hair. I need to clean the house. My goodness, so much to do so little time..." Ai then made a move toward the kitchen, "And I'm going to have to cook something. Kaishou, what does your mother like to eat? There really is little time. I'm going to have to hurry before she gets here." Ai was determined to make a good impression on Kaishou's mother.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Kaishou laughed as he watched Ai go back in forth in panic. She seemed to be over head now with things she thought she needed just to meet his mother. Kaishou didn't say anything at first, he just let her ramble on.

"Just wear something simple, it isn't that big of a deal. The house is fine, and just take a deep breath. My mothers doesn't mind all these things, really!" Kaishou explained and he sat back down on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Ai stopped in the threshold of the doorway to the kitchen. She turned to Kaishou and listened to him. But she gave a sigh, "I'm not sure about that Kaishou. Since you grew up a gentleman I feel like your mother will like these things taken care of. Besides, I feel like I should make a good impression on her..." Ai walked to the couch and sat down next to Kaishou. She was sitting on her knees facing Kaishou, "I don't want to her to think that I'm a horrible girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Kaishou just simply laughed and placed his hands behind his head as he relaxed back on the sofa. He stared at the turned off television for the longest time before answering. He was thinking about his mother and how long it has been. So long, yet he was sure she wouldn't mind Ai, might even be happy to see her. Nothing was for sure, but he didn't want Ai to worry.

"Well okay...." he finally said and that was that. He would let Ai do what she wanted since she thought it was what she needed to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Ai giggled when Kaishou agreed. She stood up from the couch. Kissed Kaishou on the head and ran into the kitchen. She sighed and said, "So much to do and so little time. I hope I can get everything done for it's becoming nighttime. I hope I can! No, I know I can." Ai was beginning to talk to herself. This was the first time she would be meeting parents. She knew Suoh's parents forever and she never had to impress them, so you can say that Ai was nervous at this point. Because of this she becomes really clumsy. Ai opened a cabinet, took out a pan, set it on the ground and forgot about it. She stood up and took a step forward and tripped over it making a big commotion. She yelled from the kitchen with a laugh in her throat, "I'm okay!" And then she continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Kaishou was sitting there minding his own buisness when all of the sudden he heard a large crash. He was startled and stood quickly to his feet but stayed where he was when he heard Ai's voice. He held his hand to his mouth to laugh but so that she couldn't hear from within the kitchen.

"Be careful Ai...." he called out between his laughs.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Ai heard Kaishou call out between laughs. She gave a pout and said back, "I can hear you laughing, Kai!" She then continued to cook. She only had time to cook a cake for tomorrow. But before Kaishou's mom got here she was going out and getting something from a restaurant and come back. When nervous she got clumsy and tomorrow she was going to be a wreck. Then Ai was clumsy again and got water and soap everywhere from cleaning dishes. It got all over her and the floor. And this was all in the view of Kaishou. She took a step forward and fell to he butt. She began to rub her bottom and muttered, "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Kaishou saw clear front view of everything happening in the kitchen. His eyes widened when the soap and water went everywhere and Ai fell down. He couldn't help but laugh again.

"Ai...such a cluts you are..." he said as he entered the kitchen himself. He helped her to her feet as well. He grabbed the mop and begun to clean up the mess she had made.

"I hope your not this way when mother comes..." Kaishou then grinned and placed the mop aside because he was finished.

"Well....what are you trying to do anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Ai looked up to Kaishou as he helped up. She was looking very childish right now. She gave him a look when he laughed but she wasn't mad. "I know. I only become this way when I'm nervous. But I do have a feeling that I'll be worse tomorrow when you're mother comes." She was glad he cleaned up the water and soap but she was soaked to the bone. She began to wash the dishes again and shrugged, "I'm cooking. I have a cake in the oven right now and I'm only cleaning up. I'll order food tomorrow and bring it back for lunch or dinner." She continued with the dishes and finished several.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Kaishou looked at Ai washing the dishes and smiled a bit. He waited for her answer and it soon came. He sighed and bit and looked into the fridge. He grabbed a bottle of water and opened it. He drinked some of it down and stayed there. He leaned up against the wall and turned his gaze towards Ai.

"Well....eh..." he didn't know what he was going to say because he forgot that quickly. He just stayed there looking dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Ai continued to wash the dishes. She didn't stop until she heard Kaishou. She put one of her hands on her hips and looked to Kaishou and gave a grin, "Well, what? I know I must sound stupid about doing all of this but I just want to make a good impression." She went back to the dishes but continued to talk, "I've never had to do this before so it's all new to me and I don't want to mess up. I don't want to be remembered as the 'Horrible Girlfriend', that's all." Washing the dishes continued but now she was drying them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Pain is My Pain   You're Pain is My Pain - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Pain is My Pain
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next