Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing it safe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:09 am

Akahana dragged Kaishou home and once inside his condo she threw him on the bed and stripped off his clothes. She noticed the tattoo on his shoulder blades...it was something written in elvin and she couldn't understand it. She looked at the druken Kaishou barely keeping his eyes open and she looked back to the tattoo.

"What has the world done with you...or shall I say what as Sheng Li done with you..." stated Akahana and she lied down next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:12 am

Kaishou wasn't really there, as everything was being done to him he just lied there moaning and trying to keep himself awake some how. Listening to Akahana's voice kept him awake. He couldn't believe how much he missed her voice, has it been so long that they actually talked about everything. Left things off at nothing.

Kaishou turned to Akahana and he ran his finger across her lips. "No one understands us...do they....no one understand the pain...eh?" said Kaishou his pain in his head was returning.

He turned away from Akahana and got up from the bed. Staggering to his feet he walked into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:17 am

Akahana just lied there and was a bit surprised when Kaishou touched her. She didn't say anything in response, instead she watched him walk to the bathroom and throw up. She looked at his clothes lying there and thought to put herself to good use she would clean them for him. Just so he wouldn't have to do it later when he was sober.

Akahana placed them in the laundery hamper and carried it to the laundry room. She put the load in the wash, set the desired settings and added the soap. She walked away once it was set and came back into the room. She knew Kaishou was only in his boxers now, so she looked through his closet for him to wear. She was being only a friend, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:20 am

Kaishou returned to the room once he got what was in his system out. He felt absolutely awful. He threw himself back onto the bed and groaned some more.

"Aka...Aka-chan....come here a minuet...." he moaned.

He noticed she was in the closet getting him something to wear, she was doing to much for an old friend. He never really told her how much he really cared that she was in his life....such a good friend she was, the only true friend he had.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:28 am

Akahana herd him call her name, well her old nick name. She hated it but at the same time she didn't care. She let Ai call her that before, not that she thought about it she really wasn't mad at Ai anymore. Not as much as she thought she was, it was just pure jealousy there, nothing more.

Akahana came to Kaishou's side and she smiled. She played with his hair like she always did and made a funny face. She got him to smile a bit, but of course it soon vanished when he had something to say.

"What is it Kai....don't have all day...just kidding..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:31 am

Kaishou let Akahana play with his hair, he didn't care it was what she always did. He did smile when she made her funny face, she was only trying to cheer him up but what he had to say was more than just a stab to the heart, it was dangerous to their friendship.

"Aka-chan...you know I love you right...more than life itself...like I've always have...your my better half, like my own flesh and blood. I can tell you anything...everything...and there's something I got to tell you and it ain't good...it ain't good at all...."

"Plus you have to promise not to tell the others, especially Ai...she will die if she knew...you just can't tell them...okay...but I can trust you right...I can trust you with my whole heart right?"
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:43 am

Akahana was becoming a bit nervous, she didn't know what Kaishou was going to tell her and by the sound of it wasn't good, not the slightest bit.

She smiled and took in a deep breath."Yeah...I love you too...and yea of course you can trust me to not tell anyone...I promise with my whole heart...I swear to never tell a sole...."

Akahana then breathed out and exhaled deeply and slowly trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:50 am

Kaishou noticed that Akahana was having a hard time listening...or wondering what it was that he was going to say. So he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, and smiled.

"I don't want us to change...not after this...not after what I say to you...."

"I had a little confrontation with the god of the underworld...."

"I have a big problem....I became weakened by him and he tricked me into joining him...and so I did...blood sacrifice..."

"There is no way out....I am bounded to him by a blood contract..."

"That is why I made myself drunk...that is why I am a horrible person now..."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:52 am

Akahana stood there silenced. She had no words to speak, nothing to do...nothing. She got up from the bed and walked around it. She went into the bathroom and all was herd was her screaming.

"How could you do this to me! How could you do this to us! I love you....how could you betray me!"

She fell to her knees screaming and crying.....nothing else was said..
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:54 am

Kaishou understood, he deserved it. He lied there while Akahana screamed her head off and shouted her words of anger. He waited until she was finished like usual. He waited and he knew that even though she was hurting...she wouldn't betray his trust in return.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:58 am

Akahana stopped her screaming and her crying. She cleaned her face and breathed. She came outside of the bathroom and looked at Kaishou lying there. He always knew her better than anyone, he was waiting for her to finish like usual. Most others would try to calm her, but not Kaishou he knew her too well.

Akahana bounced back onto the bed and snuggled beside Kaishou listening to his heart beat.

"Okay...I am okay now."

"Okay...I will do what ever you ask..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:06 am

Kaishou nodded, he was happy that he had Akahana support. He knew that she wouldn't let him fall too far into the darkness, she would always have her flashlight to show him the direction out.

Kaishou snuggled closer to his old friend as their heads touched they thought about how it used to be. Before all of this...before the pain, the boys, the girls, the love, the sex, before it all, when friends were just friends and kids were just kids. It all seemed simple then, it all seemed safer. It all seemed more happy and made sense. With this new world pounding on them, everything they new or existed was no longer there, but a new world was beginning to take form around them. And the battle for life and death was already in motion.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:30 am

They lied there in silence for a while, just thinking.

"I am hungry...Kai...are you hungry...when are you going to put a shirt on...nice abs...but I am sure Ai wouldn't want me to see you partially naked...so get a shirt and jeans on and come down for lunch...I'll make something for once...ha ha..."

Akahana got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Oh man...here's goes nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:42 am

Kaishou lied there a moment longer and finally got up. He placed on a white undershirt and his slacks. He washed his face and stared into the bathroom mirror for a long time. Whom was this monster he was becoming, never would he have imagined to have gone this far. Never, never, never.

Kaishou came into the kitchen, he found Akahana trying to create something called a lunch, or food in context. He smiled and laughed a bit.

"Here...let me take it from here...your just a disaster in here...not meant to be a chef! Ha ha..."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:49 am

Akahana laughed and backed away a bit so Kaishou could fix the damage that had taken place.

"Your such a jerk at times...but I guess you have a reason to be at times. You know being this dark apprentice like guy means you have to let me in on Sheng Li's plans right...your going to be the vessel."

Akahana then grabbed a clump full of flour and threw it at Kaishou.

"Oops...it slipped...my bad..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:54 am

Kaishou laughed as he was hit hard in the face with a pile of flour. His face was white and his hair was covered.

"Your a jack....nevermind..." he didn't complete his sentence and he grabbed a spoon full of the egg yolk.

"Well in order to complete this meal...were going to need some eggs...yeah...yeah...have some!"

Kaishou threw the egg yolk at Akahana and it landed in her hair.

"Nothing better than eggs in the hair...yum...and have some strawberries too...I herd their really good...fire!"

Kaishou then started to throw the strawberries at Akahana and one landed in her shirt. He laughed uncontrollably now as he rolled on the floor holding his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:02 am

Akahana pulled the strawberry out from her bra and threw it back at Kaishou. She was messing with her hair that was covered in yolk.

"You little 'A Whole'.....I am going to kill you now!" shouted Akahana.

She grabbed the entire back of sugar and dumped it on Kaishou face.

"How you like that! Thats right...who's laughing now...uh huh...thats what I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:10 am

"aaaa.....I feel....like I am dieing..." mumbled Kaishou as he brushed the sugar off his face and coughed a little.

"Hey....you jerk...your forgetting something...."

"Your forgetting your drink... every meal has to have a drink..." Kaishou stood up and made his way over to the refrigerator. He pulled out the orange juice and dumped it in Akahana's face.

"Now that is funny!" said Kaishou and he stumbled backwards off balance.

"Oh....man....shouldn't stand up so fast...." and he laughed some more.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:15 am

Akahana screamed as the orange juice splashed in her face. She fell down and lied next to Kaishou in the pile they made on the kitchen floor. They both lied their laughing.

"Oh man...that was fun..." said Akahana out of breath.

She turned to face Kaishou and noticed how he was still a bit out of it.

"Your hurting me too you know....when you cry I cry....when you die I die....when you bleed I bleed...Kai...you can't do things without me...you just can't do things all by yourself. You know we stick together...were a team...like twins...were family for life...."

"I just think Sheng Li has something coming for him....if you stay with me....we'll defeat him together right....Kai...Kai...are you awake....Kai...."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:22 am

Kaishou didn't respond to fast, he was thinking about what Akahana had said. He could sense something in her voice, more than just a friendly kind of love, was it possible she still loved him more than that. Nah, that was out the window.

"Yeah...I am awake...just really tired. We should shower....just not together...not anymore...just kidding...that was a joke...you can laugh..." Kaishou sat up and brushed himself off a bit.

"Man what a mess, we need to clean this up once were showered up, you can go ahead...I need to think a little...to myself."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:32 am

Akahana stood up and felt the yuck in her hair. Yep, a shower was diffidently in need here. She nodded when Kaishou offered her to go first and so she did.

When she came back out she found Kaishou, but he staring at his father's photograph. She placed a hand to his shoulder.

"Don't beat yourself up over this...it isn't completely your fault. Sheng Li is a manipulative guy, did I tell you that I almost slept with him today...yeah...well that isn't one of my most proudest moments."

Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:34 am

Kaishou put the picture down and wiped his nose with a Kleenex. He then chuckled a bit from hearing what she said.

"Wow...that is pretty bad...but hey the guy isn't ugly...I'll give you that...he's just evil. Well I better take a shower now too..."

Kaishou made his way past Akahana and into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:39 am

Akahana sat on the bed and opened the night stand dresser. She looked at the watch, the necklace, and the scraps of a torn shirt. She picked up the scraps and stared at it completely confused.

"What in the world...." she dug further into the dresser and found a bloody pocket knife, and a pack of cigarettes.

"When did...what....how..." Akahana grabbed the pack and ran into the bathroom, pushed open the shower curtain and well she saw something she didn't quite want to see. She quickly turned around embarrassed.

"Um...I just wanted to know why...why do you have these...." she showed the package without turning around...
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:42 am

"Dude...what the hell..." said Kaishou when Akahana opened the shower sliding glass. He saw the package she was holding and he knew that he had something to explain.

He turned off the shower, grabbed his towel, wrapped around his bottom half and faced Akahana.

"Why do you have these...why have you been going through my things Aka-chan...that is personal..."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:44 am

Akahana shook her head no and that it wasn't okay for him to surpass the question.

"Why do you have these! You don't smoke! You never smoked! How come you have these now! What are you doing! And why is there a bloody knife in there! What are you doing!" she screamed over and over again.

She jabbed her fists on Kaishou's chest and tears were forming again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing it safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing it safe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Kaishou Residence-
Jump to: