Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing it safe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Playing it safe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:52 am

Kaishou grabbed Akahana's arms and brushed her aside. He walked into his bedroom and threw the package back into the drawer and locked it.

"Don't worry...Aka-chan I am not smoking...there not mines...they belonged to Sheng Li...I got them off of him when we where fighting before. The bloody knife is his too...I am just keeping things from him that I find...just as a keepsake...don't worry...I am not smoking...I'll never do that to you...to us..."

Kaishou then smiled softly and reached out his arms, he embraced Akahana and buried his face in her wet hair.

"I am sorry to worry you so...I just....I just can't figure things out any more. Nothing makes sense, everything is a secrete and lies after lies are being told. I run to you for help and guidance...your my angel right....my guidance...right?"
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:55 am

Akahana let her head rest upon Kaishou's shoulder.

"Yeah...I am here....always...eh....Kai...don't drink anymore...your breath is bad..."

They stopped embracing and both cracked up laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:00 am

Kaishou got dressed and lied back down on the bed, his head was pounding now and he couldn't even think clearly anymore. All he wanted to do now was sleep more and try to sober up even more than he has already. He motioned for Akahana to come lie next to him. Once she did, he ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her on the forehead.

"Nothing like sweet dreams...just stay for a while until I fall asleep...okay...just for a while longer..." said Kaishou.

He soon fell under and was snoring like a hog.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:11 pm

When Kaishou woke up he noticed that Akahana was gone. He'd been asleep for a few hours now and it was early afternoon.

He got up and looked at his alarm clock but he sat up so fast that his head started ringing and the pain from being drunk before was showing its charms.

Kaishou lied back down and moaned a bit. He then slowly rolled out of bed. He grabbed his shoes and his jacket.

He walked out of his home and begun to stroll the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing it safe   Playing it safe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing it safe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Kaishou Residence-
Jump to: