Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Opening Day

Go down 
+3
Kaishou
Adrastos
Akahana Suzuki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 am

Akahana found an open parking space in the parking lot of the amusment park. She looked to Adrastos smiling and got out of the car. She waited for when he was next to her before going towards the entrance gates.

They actually got in for free for Adrastos being the prince and all. Akahana was happy that she was the prince now even more because of the great deals they got when going places.

The amusment park was crowded with happy faces of children and adults. There was many attractions open and the aroma of good food was in the air. There was so much to do and Akahana wanted to do it all.

"So what is first Adrastos? I am willing to take a chance at you picking." Akahana said and she smiled looking to Adrastos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 am

Adrastos got out of the car after Akahana and they both walked to the entrance gate. Just as expected they let them pass free of charge. It was okay for now, he was with Akahana but if he was alone he would have insisted on paying.

He walked into the park alongside with Akahana and when she asked her question his eyes lit up. He looked around and his eyes were dead set on a huge rollercoaster.

"There is only one way to go and that is up!" Adrastos joked and pulled Akahana along as they rushed towards the roller coaster.

They became seating in the first cart behind a bunch of other daring visitors. He buckled up and as they guy came back and check them he looked to Akahana with huge happy eyes.

"I hope your ready for this one!" Adrastos claimed as the cart started to pull off slowly down the track.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:11 am

Akahana didn't mind being pulled along to the roller coaster with Adrastos, she loved daring rides. She got on next to Adrastos and buckled herself in tightly.

She looked to Adrastos when he said his words and grinned. "Of course I am ready." The cart indeed begun to pull off without a second thought.

The first parts was easy small little bumps but they were being pulled upwards towards the larger drop. Akahana held her hands tightly on the railing and her knuckled turned white.

"I am going to kill you if I wet my pants." Akahana joked and waited for the drop.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 am

They passed down the drop and through a few loops. Adrastos was yelling out "Woohoo!" through the entire ride. As they came down their finally drop and back throught the loading dock.

He got off and helped Akahana off as well. "Now that was ride!" Adrastos screamed and he hand fived a guy standing next to him.

He looked to Akahana grinning hoping she thought the same way of the ride. "So where to next? Your pick now!"
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:38 am

Akahana laughed as she watched Adrastos high fived another guy. She nodded that it indeed was a thrilling ride. Though she was looking now for something more at ease where they could talk more as friends.

"Come the ferris wheel...so we can see the whole park." Akahana claimed and dragged Adrastos along with her. They got in line and waited for their turn.

Once it was their turn they got into their seating car and closed the little swinging door. It begun to turn and lift them upwards slowly.

"So...Adrastos...do you like your stay so far?" asked Akahana while looking abroad at the park below.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:03 am

Adrastos followed Akahana to the ferris wheel and was actually okay with riding on it. He didn't mind softer and more gentle rides. Though he was happy that Akahana did indeed like the fast pace ride as he did, showing another great interest between the two.

He listened to her speak and he smiled as he looked below himself.

"Yeah, It is a nice place to live a good peacful life if wanting to. But meeting all of you know made things even more interesting for me and my stay here. I am really glad we met Akahana...and thank you for saving me back there..." Adrastos said recalling back to the time in the alleyway.

"I know I hurt you....but I saw your friend heal you and I....along with Aure. and I thank you for being so strong to still forgive me and see me as a gentle fellow." Adrastos continued.

"I feel thankful for being able to meet you and learn of your interests. Many that we seem to share alike."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:09 am

Akahana listened to Adrastos speak and nodded once he was finished.

"I agree Adrastos...meeting you has been a pleasure. I assure you it is fine back there in the alleyway, I know that you weren't yourself and learning your of your powers are hard. I actually learned of mines when I was younger, I have a pet snake named Akari and I can speak with her. It is one of my abilities, I can speak with nature as though I can protect it and everyone I love. I am supposed to be the knight in shinning armor but it seems everyone has that quality more than I do."

"I just want to be useful...important. Saving you back there actually gave me hope that maybe I could live to change something, to make a difference somehow. I did something on my own for once without someone elses interference and I felt stronger for it. So really I should be thanking you for making me feel worthy."

Akahana smiled and kept looking down, they were getting higher and higher now.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 am

Adrastos smiled that he was in good use himself for making this girl feel worthy of her own abilities. But he knew that it was him that needed to make her feel she was worthy, she had to feel worthy herself and him having a small play in that made him overly happy.

"Thank you for telling me that Akahana, that makes me really happy. I think when this ride is over we should get a tattoo just for fun."

"Are you up for a little risk taking youself?"
Adrastos joked.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 am

Akahana laughed. Tattoos? Now that she was up for. When the ferris wheel came to a stop and it was there time to get off she quickly got out of the small cart and waited for Adrastos to join her side.

She went over to the the stand where it said airbrush tattoos and got in line.

"I never would have picked you as a tattoo guy. Your just too pretty for that." Akahana joked and she smiled to Adrastos. She was happy she was here with Adrastos, a nice charming young man. But most of all he was a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:37 am

Adrastos ran alongside with Akahana to the airbrush tattoo stand and he waited paitently in line while signing autographs.

"I have to admit I never pictured you for a girl with tattoos either." He added to her joke and it was their turn to pick.

He sat down in the chair and looked at all there was to pick from. He smiled to Akahana as she had her eyes on something.

"What do you think Akahana, what should we both get?"

Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:48 am

Akahana giggled and pointed to the one of a butterfly but she wouldn't do that to Adrastos so she looked for something more suited for the both of them.

She smiled when she saw the perfect tattoo it was of an angel wings, but it was just thing wings itself detailed to perfection. It was perfect.

"Here this one is the one we should both get, I can remember feeling worthy of being an angel and you can remember me being your angel in shinning armor." Akahana joked and she already asked the woman for the tattoo.

Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 am

Adrastos nodded it indeed was the perfect tattoo though he rathered getting it permanet, but for now he would stick with the airbrush. He removed his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. He wanted on his chest next to his heart and the woman was happy to do so.

"So I can keep you in my heart forever Akahana" and he grinned. He laughed a little for it tickled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:59 am

Akahana laughed and she herself got the tattoo on her lower back side. She smiled and watched Adrastos as he was laughing.

"Well...if you say so..." Akahana said and she kept smiling. This guy was too full of himself. At least she thought to herself he was. He used his charming words to get himself on everyone's goodside. Well it of course was working.

The woman finished her tattoo after a long time and she smiled while showing her in the long mirror.

"Alright! That is awesome!" Akahana shouted.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:02 am

The other woman finished Adrastos tattoo and it came out even more perfect than the example picture in the book. He looked at it in the mirror then look to Akahana's and smiled while raising an eyebrow.

"Very sexy if I may say so myself." He smiled and buttoned his shirt back up and placed his suit jacked back on. He then grabbed Akahana by the arm and pulled her along.

"Now it is time for the cotton candy!" He shouted and ran ahead.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:05 am

Akahana laughed and followed behind Adrastos to the cotton candy stand. They once again recieved it for free.

She asked for pink and begun shoving the soft sugar candy into her mouth laughing as it was turning both her lips and tongue a more of a red color.

"Well this is always good after a tattoo...." Akahana joked and she ate happily. She only wished Suoh was here among her other friends. She wondered what they were doing at a time like this.

She looked at the swinging ship in motion in the back and her eyes lit up. "OH YEAH! That is what were getting on next!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:26 am

Adrastos grabbed blue cotton candy and begun eating it as well. He looked towards the swinging ship and nodded, it indeed was next in the rides.

"So...Akahana do you have a boyfriend? Just wondering..." he smiled. He wasn't asking her to pry but he was just interested. He was even more interested in why she was spending her time alone, well she was at the university but last time he saw her before that she was alone so he just wondered if she was seeing anyone.

It wasn't a crime to ask.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:40 am

Akahana almost choked on her cotton candy when Adrastos asked her that question. She swallowed hard and grinned at Adrastos. She punched him hard in the arm before answering.

"Yep I actually do have a boyfriend...I have many boyfriends, you can be my boy friend too!" Akahana was saying it in the tense of 'Boy Friend not boyfriend' she was only messing with Adrastos though she knew what he really meant.

Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:51 am

Adrastos finished his cotton candy and threw the paper cone into the trash. He grinned at Akahana, he himself knew that she knew what he was talking about but she chose not to answer and that was okay, not really.

"Well do you or do you not?" asked Adrastos deciding to press on with the subject matter. He looked at Akahana and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:55 am

Akahana laughed as she saw Adrastos still wanting to know the truth. She threw away the remaining of her cotton candy and licked her fingers.

"Yum..." she said.

"Why must you know everything about me...how is that any fun..." Akahana said and she twirled around laughing.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:11 am

Adrastos nodded if she wanted to remain silent about this matter than so be it. He would just try another method of getting her to spill it.

It is fun to have secretes and surprises, but how many other secretes could the girl have besides the biggest one he already figured out, she was an angel.

"Well I have girlfriend now, Aurelie and I are together. It is nice actually, I have been friends with her since we were practically in diapers. She is great and we fell in love. You two haven't really met, but you should." Adrastos claimed with a smiled and grabbed Akahana by the arm so she would stop dancing.

"So is that another secrete, are you secretly into dancing..." Adrastos joked.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:35 am

Akahana giggled and pulled away from Adrastos. She stopped dancing and was just staring at him trying to figure this guy out exactly.

"Well I am into dancing but it is no secrete. I am actually a model, but haven't done any shoots lately."

"Do I have a boyfriend an actual boyfriend, it is yes. And he is the one that healed you. He is the sweetest and most amazing guy I've met. So there are you happy my secrete is up!"

Akahana laughed some more and begun dancing again. "I really wished he was here...we just starting dating yesterday...but I am not going to go into detail with that." Akahana then blushed and kept dancing.

Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Adrastos laughed and nodded, he was much satisfied now. He didn't care how they got together as long as they were together, because Akahana seemed like the one person that deserved to have everything she wanted. He was happy as long as she was happy.

Adrastos dragged Akahana along beside him while getting in line for the swinging ship. He smiled at all the people and even signed a few more autographs.

"Well, Why don't you model anymore? I mean your a gorgeous girl. I would love to see your work some time." Adrastos said once they were in line.

"I can't believe you would give that up."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Akahana listened to Adrastos speak and she waited for him to finish so she could explain herself.

"Well at the time I was modeling because I needed the money only because my parents refused to give me any, they said I need to learn how to live on my own with out mommy and daddy's big pay check. So I got into modeling because someone told me I looked like I could be big, so I said what the hell and gave it a try. I eventually fell in love with it, but then school begun so I kind of broke away from the things I loved just so I could still make my parents proud. I gave up dancing and modeling just so I could become scholar."

"Well it doesn't really matter now, my parents are paying for my school again. So I guess it is sort of a win win." Akahana smiled and the line moved up.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Kaishou ran to the amusement park after Mag, it wasn't that far away from the mall. Most people were walking, so they ran among the crowd and he lagged behind on purpose to let the little girl win. He didn't mind, he wanted her to win.

Once they reached the front entrance he stopped and bend down to catch his breath while laughing just the same. He looked to Mag who was probably celebrating right now for her great victory.

"Wow your really fast Mag, I could barely keep up with you!" Kaishou said with a smile. He then gathered himself together and waited for the others to join them.

"Looks like they are the real slow pokes, right Mag!" Kaishou joked while waving at the others to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Adrastos nodded, he understood but just the same he didn't see why people should give up on their dreams so easily.

"You should really get back into dancing just because it is what you love to do. I think your a great student, but an even better dancer."

Adrastos didn't think his words would do much but at least he tried and it was the thought that really counted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Opening Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Day
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Amusement Park-
Jump to: