Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Opening Day

Go down 
+3
Kaishou
Adrastos
Akahana Suzuki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:14 am

Ai was expecting an answer but she got a kiss instead. She kissed him back and when it stopped she hoped it didn't. She was left there and listened to Kaishou, "No, it's no problem." She blushed and touched her lips lightly. They felt like they were burning, like they were on the verge of fire. She smiled and snuggled next to Kaishou. She looked up to Kaishou and muttered, "Yes it's a great view."
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:19 am

Suoh smiled. It was true. It wasn't a good inspection. Suoh was tempted to embrace Akahana and kiss her until she turned around and found a tattoo on her lower side. Suoh smirked and looked at the tattoo. He then sighed, "It's very cute... sexy even." He then pulled Akahana around and placed a kiss on lips. "Really sexy..." He said after he leaned back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/universalkingdoms
Kaishou

Kaishou

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:21 am

Kaishou looked down at Ai and felt himself become quite warm and then thought that maybe he was hurting Ai.

"Oh I am sorry...I becoming quite hot...not like that...." He said and grinned. He looked down as the slowly made they way back down to the ground.

"Well...it's only because I am next to you..." he added and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:25 am

Akahana was happy that Suoh thought of her tattoo to be 'sexy' it was the impression she wanted to make on him supposedly.

"Well....if you want to give me a full inspection...maybe we should go someplace much less crowded..." Akahana was coming onto Suoh and she felt quite more comfortable about than the first time.

She looked about at the other people and turned back to Suoh hugging him. "Or we could stay...your choice..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:31 am

'Why is it always like this?' Ai thought to herself. She was referring to how awkward the things were between the two. She laughed at Kaishou and noticed that they were making their way toward the ground. She gave a small smiled at Kaishou's pick-up line, "Smooth Mr. Kai. Very smooth." She smiled and sent a kiss onto his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:35 am

Suoh's eyes flickered at Akahana's words. He gave a smirk and pulled her close to him, "Oh I think it's best if we go someplace. Where would you suggest?" He smiled and gave her another kiss. This was much more comfortable than the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:36 am

Kaishou wasn't much of a lady's man, he was the gentlemen but he wasn't the guy women went crazy for, beside the one at the gym that was being paid to do so by a dumb friend. Kaishou laughed at the thought of that again, it was still hilarious.

Kaishou got out of the ride and helped Ai as well. Once they were both standing there he really didn't know what was next, he wasn't much of an amusement guy either.

"Well...really your should pick now...I insist..." Kaishou claimed and he spotted the two lovebirds A.K.A Akahana and Suoh, they were practically all over each other. That kind of made him want to puke for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:46 am

Ai thanked Kaishou for helping her out and began to wonder what he was laughing about. She was about to ask when she saw Akahana and Suoh all over each other. She merely giggled, "Now there's a sight I would never see Suoh in! Hmm..." She then turned her attention back to Kaishou, "May I know what that laugh was about just a second ago? To me it sounds like a pretty interesting story." She smiled and showed an eager face.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:49 am

Akahana thought about it for a second and then came to a conclusion of her own.

"Well I have the keys to my Lamborghini so the world is ours...." She claimed and she grabbed Suoh's hands as they walked out of the park on their worst behavior.

She showed the way to the parking lot where her black Lamborghini was parked, just before she remembered ridding here with Adrastos and now to leave with Suoh, it was just a strange thought.

She threw the keys to Suoh. "Your going to love this car..." she said with a badgirl like smile and hopped in with the car's top down.

She was letting Suoh drive, this was a one time thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:56 am

"Alright lead the they way..." And Akahana did just that. She led him out to the parking lot and was surprised to see that the Lamborghini belonged to Akahana. And then he was surprised more that she threw him the keys. Suoh got in and gave a long whistle, "When were you planning to tell me?" But before she could answer, he started the car and they were off.

Suoh was a good driver. Never in any wreaks, no tickets, nothing. So Akahana didn't have to worry about her car being smashed. Suoh drove his way down the streets of Tantharia, unsure of the destination.
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:59 am

Kaishou laughed again and decided it could do no worst but to tell Ai about what happened at the gym.

"Well you know my friend Lu, he was just worried about me because I was mopping about the gym yesterday so for his own amusement he hired this girl to sort of come on to me....it was scary."

"She looked like a cowgirl, she had the whole outfit and everything, she had the worst country accent ever! It was hilarious, it sure did cheer me up, so I guess Lu's doings actually did work."
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:09 am

Ai smiled as he begun his story. In the end she was laughing with Kaishou. "I'm so sorry Kaishou. I can imagine you trying to get away from a woman like that. I do hope nothing happened, I'm sure that's the case though." Ai looked around the park. She was pretty bored. She looked to Kaishou, he looked just as bored. She grinned, "Kai, would you like to get out of here? To be honest, I'm not much an amusement park fan."
Back to top Go down
Kaishou

Kaishou

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:11 am

Kaishou looked to Ai and laughed along with her and then stopped when she asked her question. He was surprised that even though he never would have guessed, they both disliked the same things.

"That actually sounds great...let's go..." He said and was walking ahead ready to leave this place. All these happy people were becoming nerve racking.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:22 am

Ai was thrilled that he agreed to get out of here. What she was even more thrilled about was that they had more in common than she thought. Ai took a hold of Kaishou's hand and began to walk out the park. She then began to think of where they should go, "So now where to? Lunch? Or just some walking around?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Day   Grand Opening Day - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Day
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: In the City :: Amusement Park-
Jump to: