Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting and Seeing More Royalty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:30 am

The walk wasn't entirely quiet they chatted and talked. Ai giggled and her face went up and down in color. She smiled, he smiled. It was as simple as that. People noticed the Prince right away and began to wonder who that girl was with him, she hoped they weren't getting the wrong idea. She didn't have much choice being with the Prince. The Dean at the University asked her to be with him all day, from the morning before the speech till night fall. Ai didn't really want to but she made to. So she had no choice but to agree. Ai was to make sure she wasn't going to tell the Prince.

Finally they made it. Ai began to have seconds thoughts about this place. Maybe the Prince wanted something grand and expensive... but it was too late now. Ai opened the door and walked inside. She grabbed the Prince's wrist again and dragged him inside. She smiled and said, "Come on, slow poke!" Once completely inside the door there was stairs greeting you. Guests had to go up the stairs to the third level of the resturant. Ai began to climb.

Once to the top, a hostess awaited them and sat them down. She put the menus on the table and Ai smiled and said thank you. Ai then sat down and opened her menu and began to read. She looked up to the Prince and asked, "So I hope this okay with you. They have really good food the view is excellent." Ai pointed out the window they were sitting by, you could see a small skyline of the city and a limo that was pulling up.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:39 am

Adrastos just followed beside Ai with no complaints. He cracked a few jokes, flirted with her constantly, and even told a bit about himself here and there. A few things about his life as a kid how he was just shoved money in his face and his only friends were his parents friends. How pathetic, well very.

Adrastos seated at the table and noticed the view, he kept staring out when he saw the limo. He wondered who possibly could be coming here, anyone else of wealthy may change the attention off of him for a while. That could be good, he would at least get a nice peaceful luncheon out for once.

He looked to Ai a few times and smiled. He listened to her speak and nodded in response.

"Yes, I like it...it makes me think I can actually dine at a normal place...nothing too fancy just because I am a prince. I mean come on a guy can still get his grub on at Mc Donald's....not like I go there or anything...my dietitian won't allow it.

Adrastos looked around a bit when he noticed someone coming through the doors, he wanted to have a peek.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:57 am

Arriving so soon was something Princess Aurelie didn't expect. The limo stopped in front of three story building. The Princess studied it and smiled to herself. This is exactly what she wanted, something simple where she could hide in the corner and not worry about crazy people. The door opened and light bleed through into the dark limo. The driver held out his hand and offered it for the Princess. Aurelie smiled and took the hand. She slowly got out, first her left foot then right. Then followed by the rest of her body.

Her hair flowed and the natural blue tint turned royally blue. With her free hand, Aurelie flipped it and took the long hair off her shoulders. In the same motion she let go of the driver's hand and turned her body around to face the front door of the restaurant. Another smile appeared on the Princess' face. The driver closed the door to the limo and walked to the restaurant door. He opened it for Aurelie and she walked forward and through the door.

The driver then walked after her and stopped and asked, "Would you like me to go with you Princess Aurelie?"

"No. It's quite alright. I'll call you if I need anything." She said. The driver took the hint and left the restaurant, entered the limo and parked only several feet away. Meanwhile, Aurelie fixed her light blue dress and grabbed some of it with her hand. She began to walk up the stairs and on the last step, Aurelie looked around to take in the atmoshpere. The hostess noted the Princess and began to look for a table. As Aurelie looked around she found a familiar face. She gasped and said, "Adrastros?! Is that you?! Incroyable ((unbelievable))!!" She began to walk forward to the Prince and Ai.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:02 am

Adrastos saw the princess coming through and herd her speak his name. He gulped and shot a quick look to Ai.

"Hey remember all those good things I told you about me...well their true...it's just back in Greece life as a young boy was different and well more expiermental...okay...okay good so don't hate me..."

Adrastos stood up and took a bow at the princess as she approached the table.

"Your highness...you look lovely...what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:09 am

Aurelie stopped dead in her tracks. Why was he calling her 'Your Highness'? It didn't make any sense. They knew each other for awhile and she didn't understand why he was acting that way. But even if she was confused, it didn't show.

She smiled first to Ai and then to Adrastos, "Adrostos..." She said in a tone that told him to call her by her name too, "It's been awhile. How are you? Thank you. Me? Well, I'm here for a special purpose." Once again, Aurelie looked to Ai. She knew Ai was the reincarnation of Moriko. It was a given. Aureline put her hands on her hips, "Really Adrostos, you need to quit on the formalities. We're friends after all." She smiled and gave a playful punch on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:13 am

Adrastos grinned and lifted his head up to see the sparkling eyes staring back him, make himself remember things from the past, between them.

He nodded that they were friends. He pulled out a seat for her to be seated and to join them.

"It would be an honor if you joined us for lunch...milady...just joking...I'll cut the crap! So how the hell you been eh!" joked Adrastos and he squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:20 am

She stared right back into his eyes. The sparkling within and the story of them came back into reality. Aurelie smiled and sat in the chair offered to her. She giggled at Adrastos and was thankful that he cut the 'crap' so to speak. She sighed just as Adrastos squeezed her hand, "I'm fine. I'm a little tired from life... Oh, I gradutated high school by the way. A year yearly! How about you?"

Aurelie smiled at the Prince and then she looked back to Ai, "I'm sorry, how rude of me! I'm Aurelie Chevalier." She left out introducing her part as Princess for it was probably already stated by the Prince she was of royalty. Aurelie took one of her hands and held it out for Ai.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:28 am

Ai watched in pure wonderment. She never expected another royal person to show up in Tantharia. She was just amazed. She listened to the two royals chat and talk to one another. It looked like they haven't seen each other in long time. Ai sipped on her drink that the waitress brought and remained quiet. It wasn't till later she realized the look from the Princess.

And it wasn't till later she would be having a conversation with both the Princess and Moriko about what was to happen. When Aurelie introduced herself, Ai nearly didn't get it through her head. She set down her drink and smiled, "It's nice to meet you Princess Aurelie. My name is Nagakami Ai."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:46 am

Adrastos smiled as they both became introduced. He then came back to the question that was asked. He rolled his eyes at the thought of once again beating Aurelie in something.

"I graduated when I was sixteen Aure...so your a bit behind there..." joked Adrastos.

He felt the vibration return. He flipped out his phone, it was his mother to his surprise.

"No one...just another fan..." claimed Adrastos and he placed it back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:53 am

"It's nice to meet you Ai. But please call me Aurelie or Aure, if you like." She smiled and studied Ai. She could see Moriko in her but it was amazing how much they looked alike. Because of that Ai truly was the heir to the powers of the Goddess of Earth. But poor Ai didn't know Aurelie was the Water Goddess. A fellow Goddess, an ally, but most importantly a friend.

The Princess' attention was turned to the Prince yet again. "You always have to bring that into my face." She pouted and looked at him when he checked his phone. Boy what a lame excuse, "Ah huh... sure that was a fan. I wonder how they got your number... unless your giving it out again. We need to work on that don't we?" Aurelie made a tsk, tsk noice and shook her finger at the Prince. She was merely kidding around.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:58 am

Adrastos laughed a little and just stared at Aurelie for a while. He then looked away and back at his menu. He held it up to his face and smiled to Ai as he did.

"Looks like we need to order now...my stomach is complaining..." joked Adrastos and he examined the menu.

"Hmmm....aaaa....oooo....yeah...that...is the one...right there babe....oh yeah...."

Adrastos looked up to see them staring at him, he laughed and pointed out the dish he was oooing about.

"So Aure...been dating much..." it was the next hit question.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:13 am

In one hand Aurelie held her menu. In the other was her glass of water that the waitress brought without any of them realizing it. Aurelie was mid way through her taking a drink of the water when it spilled from her mouth. She wasn't expecting Adrastros making a sudden question like that. Of course from knowing him over the years, she should've known better.

Aurelie took her napkin and wiped up her mess both on the table and upon herself. She then put her napkin upon the table and gave a glare to the Prince. She then looked back to her menu and said, "No I haven't. Of course I don't need to ask you, Prince." She sighed and smirked.

The waitress came over and asked for their orders. Aurelie wasn't all that hungry so she ordered a salad with some special dressing and some meat. She was happy with her choice and apparently so was Adrastros. She hoped Ai was doing alright with the two of them. "Anyways, I already answered this question but you haven't Adrastos... why are you here?" She was very curious.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:19 am

Adrastos smirked back at Aure when she said no in response. He was happy with that answer for some reason.

Adrastos ordered his dish and sent the waiter on it's way. He looked to Aure and hesitantly answered.

"Why...are you worried about me...do you think about me much?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:24 am

After the waitress took the orders, she left and took them to the kitchen to where they were being prepared. Aurelie looked to the Prince and smirk, "Maybe, maybe not. I was just wondering, you know how nosy I can be."

For a moment she saw something in his eyes. Was he glad she was worried about him? Was he glad she wasn't dating? Everything was a blur now. Unlike Ai, Aurelie's past self never spoke to her. The only time was when Aurelie was 12 and she found about about her true self. Sometimes the Princess wished she had someone to talk too.

"So are you going to answer the question or not? And I'm not going to back down till you do." She said with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:29 am

Adrastos chuckled a bit and looked down at his lap for a second. He was thinking, not about why he was here that was simple, he was thinking about why he cared so much.

"Um...well just visiting really....more of my father's idea rather than mines. He's says since I am to be king soon I shall learn of my allies and their people, their home, their culture. So here I am as curious as they come, kindly enough this young lady is my tour guide. I had many other offers, but I turned them down."

Adrastos took a sip of his wine, he was drinking and he was a bit under age, but he was the prince so who cares.

"So far I learned....girls here are soo hot!" joked Adrastos.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:44 am

Aurelie nodded in response. For awhile she's known Adrastos family and the father was a different kind of king. So she's known him and the Prince have been traveling the world. For several weeks they came to stay at the palace in France and Aurelie and Adrastos had a great time.

She noticed he was drinking wine and she closed her eyes and rolled them. Yes, she was a princess and could've done the same but she didn't have to drink in public when people knew she was underage. As she took a sip of her water, she scoffed.

"It figures that would would say that. You said the same thing in France." Aurelie smirked and gave Adrastos a certain glare. She then looked to Ai and she remained quiet. It seemed she wanted to stay that way. Aurelie looked back to the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:47 am

Adrastos took another sip of his wine and he leaned in closer now. He was really close to Aure's face now and was staring at her deeply.

Adrastos placed his hand on hers and smiled softly.

"Now...how has your mother been...I herd she was sick...is she better now?" asked Adrastos.

He smiled and kept his close pressure on Aure...he was messing with her again.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:31 pm

The Princess didn't even blush when Adrastos took hold of her hand. She just merely looked at the Prince and pretended to what he wanted to see. She gave a sad face and made her eyes water. But then suddenly she pulled her hand out of his and smirked.

Aurelie laughed, "My mother was never sick. And I don't know where you came up with that line but we've known each other long enough that your little pick up lines don't work on me." She giggled and was happy that the food finally came. Her salad was exactly what she wanted and couldn't ask for anything better. She took a bite and then wiped her mouth with her napkin.

The last sentence was a lie. Adrastos' lines normally worked on the Princess but she had to keep herself from falling for it. She's scared of love for some reasons unknown but part of her fears was because of her being the Water Goddess. She didn't want to hurt any of the men she loved and would have to leave them eventually. Aurelie shook these thoughts out of her mind and focused on her future talk with either Ai or Moriko.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:37 am

Adrastos didn't press on with his flattering or his flirtatious ways. Instead he was suddenly struck with the feeling that something was wrong, he wasn't sure what is was he just could feel something pressing down on his chest making it hard for him to breath. He gasped for air and stood up from the table quickly.

He fell to his knees grabbing his neck. He felt his windpipes being squeezed. It was as if there was an invisible force around him holding him down. He could feel the presence of danger around him. Some one was there, he could see them, or sniff them out for that matter, they were invisible.

Whatever it was spoke to Adrastos silently in his mind alone.

"You pathetic fool....I'd expected a better fight from you. Well, we'll meet again only this time in person perhaps." said the voice. It was hollow and deep.

Adrastos fell flat on his back gasping for air to reach his lungs once the pressure was taken off of him. He rolled over to his side and saw the front door of the restaurant open but no one came through or went out. What ever it was that was just here left, and Adrastos was going to find them.

Adrastos quickly gathered himself to his feet and ignored the voices of the ones around him asking him questions. He just ran away from the two women and out the door in search for his attacker.

But once outside there was nothing to see, there was no trace of the invisible man. Adrastos cursed loudly into the air and he turned back around to go inside. As soon as he stepped in he felt the vibration of his phone again in his pocket.

Adrastos pulled out his cell phone and saw that the number was unknown. He hesitantly answered the phone.

"I was waiting for you, but you never followed. How come, I was really interested in a fight too! How disappointing, maybe next time then! I will be watching you and the goddesses as well!"

Adrastos heard the line be disconnected. He didn't even have a chance to say his words in return. He tried to recall the number but the operator said it did not exist or their line was disconnected. Adrastos cursed again under his breath.

He looked back at Ai and Aure standing in their own confusion. What could have the attacker meant by he'll be watching the goddesses as well? Who were possibly goddesses around here? Adrastos looked at the girls one more time, no it couldn't possible be them.

Adrastos turned his back away from them, he was already convinced that they were.
Back to top Go down
Sheng Li

Sheng Li

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:20 pm

Sheng Li was happy with his first encounter with the prince. He was using his invisibilty shield to keep direct contact from occuring.

Being half dead came with it's advantages. He was messing with the prince for he knew the princ's true idenity. He knew that the prince was half demon and had the ability to shapeshift.

He wanted to just meet the man that came to Tantharia to learn of their culture. What better way to learn than to give him head start on how thing worked around here. Sheng Li considered himself in charge and as being in charge he wanted to warn the man to watch out. Coming here may have seemed fun and exciting before, but danger is at his doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:25 pm

What came up was not expected. Though a wave of pure evil washed over Aurelie. She looked around looking for something but nothing came up. She looked to Ai and wondered if she felt it too. Ai should though, for she is another Goddess and should already know these things. But compared to Aurelie she just woke up. Princess Aurelie has known she was the Water Goddess for five years. So in the end she has almost masted her elements and being the Goddess she was meant to be.

She watched the whole seen of Adrastos and nothing could be done. She watched him and finally when he was done and he turned his back toward the two girls, Aurelie smiled to Ai. But then she stood up and walked to Adrastos. She touched his arm very lightly and whispered, "I know what you're thinking." She was taking a long guess but the look on his face made her realize that he figured out that she and Ai were Goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Ai Nagakami

Ai Nagakami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:32 pm

Ai knew who was torturing the Prince. It was none other than Sheng Li. She has had too many experiences with the man. Ai wished at that moment that she could transform, chase him and kill him. But that would just make her like him. A turned brother/sister. And Ai was defiently was not that kind of person.

Ai sat still while looking out the window. She put her elbow upon the window sill and rested her chin upon her hand. She was thinking. Why? Why the prince? Was he another God? An Angel? But how could know. She couldn't just ask. She wanted to run and go somewhere to speak to Moriko. But the past Goddess was silent. Ai guessed Moriko wanted her to figure it out on her own. She let the royalty speak and decided to remain silent so she could think.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Adrastos felt the gentle touch from the princess standing behind him. He was confused at the moment and wasn't sure what to believe. The strangest thing of it all was the fact that some how she knew what he was thinking or just thought she did.

Adrastos tried to straighten up before turning around, he didn't want Aure to sense the fear within him. He wasn't one to show fear or sadness.

Adrastos jumped back around and had the largest smile on his face. He place his hand to the back of his head scratching his head.

"I don't have a clue what your talking about! But I better finish my lunch!" he exclaimed and he walked pass the princess to the table.

He sat back down and looked to Ai, she seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. He left her be for the time being, he didn't want to bother her.

He finished his lunch and gulped down the remaining wine. He was trying his best to not worry. Worrying wasn't his good points.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Aurelie was dumbfounded by the reaction from Adrastos. She wasn't expecting him to play that way. In some way she was going to be glad that he found out about her other part of her life. But another part didn't want him to find out. At this moment, she wanted him to know. But he acted like he didn't know anything.

She made a slight face as he sat back down. The she, herself, turned around and sat down at the table. She folded her arms and sat back. She kept making faces at the Prince but every now and then looked to Ai. She was proud that Ai was trying to figure it all out. Ai was doing this better then Aurelie at the moment. The Princess remained silent. The could feel the sea turning, rain clouds forming water... the war was just beginning.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Adrastos was out of food and wine to keep himself from looking at Aure. He was actually stuffed but at the same time he needed something to keep his mind off of what he was thinking.

Adrastos swallowed hard and he turned his gaze to Aure for a second. He then quickly looked away.

"Tell me the truth Aure..." he whispered with his head staring down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting and Seeing More Royalty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Restaurants/dinning :: Oomasu-
Jump to: