Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting and Seeing More Royalty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:08 pm

The Princess of France watched the Prince for several more minutes. And then it happened. Aurelie's face also went to ground, her expression was half fear and half sad. She then began, "The truth? I don't know if I can..."

She drifted off and then thought that she had to do this. Adrastos was a friend and someone that the Princess actually loved. No one, no one knew she was the Water Goddess. And she didn't want to tell anyone to prevent from hurting them. But she had to do this, the Prince wanted the truth. She took a deep breath and continued, "Alright but promise me you won't go into a rage." She quickly looked to the Prince and then looked away just as quick.

"Today is the anniversary of the day I found out who I really am. For 5 years I've kept a secret within myself and promised I wouldn't tell anyone. But I feel like I can trust you more than anyone. And I don't mind if Ai hears this or not..." She paused, "Cause I know who you are too, Ai. Anyways, Adrastos to answer your request... I'm... the reincarnation of... the Water Goddess, Akemia." She then looked up into the eyes of the Prince. Her own eyes were serious, would he believe and remain calm? Or would he freak out and run?
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Adrastos kept his straight face for as long as he could while listening to Aure speak about the truth. When she paused to see his reaction he didn't say anything.

Instead he ended up laughing his head off and falling out of his chair. The tears of him laughing came crawling down his face as he rolled back in forth on his back laughing.

Everyone around them was not turning their attention to them. Their eyes widened with curiosity.

Adrastos gathered himself together and picked up the fallen chair. He became seated once more and was staring at Aure.

"Now that is funny Aure...I said tell me the truth...stop joking around with me..."

But he could tell by the expression her face that this wasn't a joke.

"This isn't a joke is it? Your telling me the truth?"

Adrastos stood up now, this time he wasn't laughing he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:24 pm

She merely nodded at the Prince as he asked his last questions. Aurelie knew he was mad now and she stood up too. She placed her hands on the table, tears were forming in her eyes, "I wanted to tell you but... but I couldn't." The tears fell and she began to shiver. For some reason she wanted Adrastos to hold her but in his state he wouldn't. She looked up to him with sad, crying eyes, "I couldn't tell you because I was afraid I was going to hurt you! And I hate seeing you hurt! Even more I hate myself for not telling you!" Her voice then became softer, "I only wanted to protect you from me! I only wanted..."

Her body was so shaken right now that she couldn't stand. She couldn't breathe, it all hurt so much. She crossed her arms and held her sides to try and convince herself to stop shaking but it didn't, "I only wanted to protect you from me! I want to protect the ones I love most! I'm sorry I couldn't tell you... I just wanted you to remain safe."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Adrastos didn't know what to say. He was already sick and tired of hearing her excuses. They meant nothing to him now in the state he was in he wasn't going to listen to reason.

Adrastos turned his back away from her and sighed.

"This isn't how it should be Aure....I trusted you...but somehow my love and trust isn't enough..."

"You say you didn't want to hurt me, but this hurts...."

Adrastos grabbed out his wallet and threw cash onto the table for the waiter. He then left the resturant not wanting to hear another word.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:38 pm

She looked up from her teary eyes and watched to the Prince. She listened to him, his words hurt so to the point in which she wanted to kill herself. His love and trust was enough more than he thought. She watched him leave, "WAIT ADRASTOS!" But there was nothing Princess Aurelie could do. She continued to cry and felt herself be taken over by Akemia for the first time in five years. The old Goddess had enough of this.

Aurelie lifted her eyes but they were no longer her own. They were Akemia's. Aurelie stood up and walked to the window she then jumped out and chased Adrastos. Though you have to remember this wasn't Aurelie wasn't Aurelie. At the moment she was Akemia the Water Goddess. In the form of a beautiful mermaid, Akemia caught up with Adrastos. She faced him and floated on water in front of him. Luckily no one was around but Akemia didn't care if there was or not. Akemia didn't want to begin speaking it wasn't in her nature she waited for Adrastos begin.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Adrastos was taken back by the presence of Akemi. He was even a bit scared of her at the moment.

"Please don't kill me..." Adrastos said as he fell to his knees bowing.

But somehow he knew that she wouldn't, he just stayed their on his knees anyways.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:46 pm

"I won't kill you dear boy," Akemia said. She studied the Prince and knew that Aurelie loved him. How was she going to talk to him. He didn't even want to talk to Aurelie. But she had to convice him that Aurelie was just trying to keep him in mind because being the Water Goddess wasn't always a good thing. And Akemia knew Aurelie only wanted what was best.

She smiled, "Do you know who I am, dear boy? And please stand up. But if you wish to remain there, so be it."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:49 pm

Adrastos slowly came to his feet staring at the water goddess. It was too good to be true. He felt almost as if he was in some kind of fairytale, but it was somehow a nightmare that he couldn't escape.

Adrastos didn't want to confront Aurelie at the moment. When he was done discussing something that meant he was done. But out of respect of being beneath the water goddess he knew he shouldn't turn his back to her while she was in his presence.

"Yes, your Akemia the water goddess. I've heard stories about you..."

Adrastos gulped and tried to keep himself from shaking in fear.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:59 pm

She nodded. There was nothing she could say more about herself in stories. Too many were said and past down through the ages that some might not be ture anymore. "I'm glad you know who I am. But in anyways, I, too, know who you are... Prince Adrastos of Greece. A man of many women, but one woman was always in the back of your mind, correct?"

Akemia paused and gently went toward the ground. He mermaid fins disappered and legs showed. She now wore a simple blue dress. She was a bit shorter than the Prince but she looked up into his face. She began to walk around the Prince as she spoke, "Though you didn't realize that you liked her till several years ago... And everytime you're around her your heart beats fast, you begin to shake, your mind can't think straight, your thoat dries, and you look into her eyes and think is the perfect woman and nothing could change that..."

She finished looking around him and now stood up in front him, "That is Aurelie, is it not? Now, don't doubt me for I know it true." She smiled and giggled a little, "Why are you hurting Aurelie so? She was merely only protecting you from what she will become. And you now what she will become since you have heard stories about me." Now all she could do is wait...
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Adrastos was amazed by how Akemia explained him. She didn't even know him but yet she was somehow looking pass all his barriers and into his heart where he feelings remained silent.

Adrastos blushed a little as Akemia spoke so insensitive about the way he felt for the princess Aurelie. Those feelings weren't meant to be heard but yet here she was exposing them out into the open. He despised for that alone.

"How dare you speak to me that way, I might not be some god or angel of that matter but I am still a person. You have no right to read into my personal feelings, they are not for your eyes to see or hear."

Adrastos was a stubborn one, he refused to listen to what the water goddess had to say. He for some reason no longer feared her or what she was capable of. If she wanted to kill him the she would have done so already.

Adrastos begun to walk away again.

"It doesn't matter now, I don't care anymore....she can do whatever she wants. Who am I to stand in her way. My petty feelings will be nothing compared to whom she will become. I will be nothing when this is all over, I will be nothing and forgotten."

Adrastos kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:17 pm

Aurelie couldn't take it anymore. She burst from Akemia and was herself again. She landed on the ground and her legs and knees were folded. She was crying and angry at the same time. "HOW COULD YOU, AKEMIA!" Aurelie yelled, it was loud enough for the walking Prince to hear. She continued, "I'LL NEVER BE YOU! NEVER! I SWEAR BY IT!" She was crying an awful lot now, but at least she knew Adrastos' feeling, they were same as hers. She watched him walk away and said just loud enough for him to here, "I'm sorry but... I know these word you won't listen to but I hope you do... Akemia, though counted as good, can be evil and I promise I won't be like her."

She let tears fall down, she stood up and noticed her knee was bleeding. Aurelie didn't care at the moment even though it hurt. She then yelled to the Prince, "I ONLY WANTED TO PROTECT MY ONE TRUE LOVE! YOU! BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HATE ME NOW, OH WELL! I.... I STILL LOVE YOU!" She then ran from where she was. Somewhere deep down she hoped Adrastos heard her and listened.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Adrastos stopped in his tracks. He heard the words from Aurelie's mouth and it struck his heart like a knife cutting through his soul.

He turned around to see her with a teary face. He felt horrible now, but he didn't let it show.

"You can't stop yourself from becoming yourself Aure...no matter how much you love me. My love doesn't stand a chance in your future...just leave me alone!"

Adrastos then ran away leaving Aurelie there alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting and Seeing More Royalty   Meeting and Seeing More Royalty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting and Seeing More Royalty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Restaurants/dinning :: Oomasu-
Jump to: