Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing home a friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Bringing home a friend Empty
PostSubject: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Akahana came into Suoh's apartment. It was straightened up, tidy in words. She smiled and dragged him to the sofa and slumped him over on his side. She bent over and took a breath. Carrying sleepy Suoh was like carrying a gorilla down the alter, it was impossible. Once Akahana caught her breath she dragged him to his bedroom and threw him in there. She brushed off the palms of her hands satisfied with a day's work.

"Goodnight sleepy head!" Akahana whispered and shut the door behind her.

She then looked around the place a bit, it was nice but the presence of Suoh staying here didn't really show. It seemed Ai had been doing most of the decoration in the past, now that she was gone it was like a blank slate. Sort of like Suoh, just a complete mystery. Akahana laughed to herself and crashed on the couch. She had grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and made herself comfortable. She planned on sticking around until "Sleepy Head" woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Though he looked asleep, Suoh could feel and kind of see what was going on. He was being dragged that's all he knew. Until finally he knew where he was, home. After Akahana left the room, Suoh woke up and grabbed his head. He had a massive headache. Suoh got up from the bed and put his head in the shower. He turned on the water to way cold, this woke him up big time. After several minutes under the water, Suoh turned it off and walked to his closet and got a new shirt on.

He then walked out of the room that closed off the rest of the apartment. Suoh walked out muttering but could be clearly heard, "Never! I should never do that again! Bad idea!" He was talking about using a lot of his healing ablities in one day. It made the worst of him until he could manage them.

Suoh noticed Akahana on the couch and went to the fridge. He got a coke and opened it, then took a huge gulp of it. Suoh was now leaning against the table looking at Akahana, "Thanks..." He merely said in a mysterious tone. "And really..." He broke off forgetting what he was going to say. Suoh then merely grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/universalkingdoms
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:38 pm

Akahana was surprised to see Suoh had recovered so soon. He didn't look to good though, this made her giggle. She tried pick up what he was saying but it was nothing but gibberish to her.

She sipped her water and just kept looking from Suoh to the television. "What are you doing up already?" Akahana joked. She looked at Suoh and he looked as if he been ran over a few times by Akahana's car. Oh wait no that was just a dream of hers, what really happened was he had used to much of his healing powers which made him look practically dead himself.

"So...how's the head?" asked Akahana she knew that he was feeling a massive pain right about now.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 pm

Suoh shrugged at Akahana's first question, "Just felt like getting up. Plus you're here. I didn't want to be rude and keep you bored." He smiled and took another sip of his coke. Now it was empty and Suoh crushed it with his hand. He then threw it in the trash and looked at Akahana again.

He didn't like that look on her face. 'What is she thinking about?' Suoh thought. But he simply pushed it aside and sat down on the couch by his guest. Suoh leaned back and said, "Horrible. I've got a massive headache. I put it under cold water for several moments but that didn't help." He then began to rub his forehead and asked, "How are you doing? I hope I helped you enough."
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Akahana laughed, there Suoh was again trying to be his manly self. It never worked, better off being a woman like Akahana. Akahana was a better man than he was, sadly enough.

Akahana listened to Suoh complain and ask her his question. "I am fine Suoh...now let me massage your head!"

Akahana acted as if she was placing on doctor gloves and begun to massage Suoh's head without him agreeing to it. She was being rough too and laughing at the same time. "Having fun yet..." Akahana joked and loosened up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Suoh watched her. His eyebrows went up and then his head was quickly shoved between his legs. He let out a yelp and began to swap Akahana's hands from his head. Suoh looked at her with a glare, "That hurt you know! You don't know how much my head is killing me! I'm forcing myself to stay awake just in case another fight happens at some point!"

He then stopped his glaring and muttered, "And no, I'm not having fun.... yet." But Suoh had to be honest with himself, he couldn't stay mad at Akahana for a long time. It just wasn't possible for Suoh. He knew she was only trying to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Akahana laughed and squeeze Suoh's hands. "Sorry!" she said between her giggles. She then looked at him with sincere eyes.

"I promise I'll be more gentle.." Akahana replied and started to massage his head again this time with less force as before. She was still trying to keep from laughing, it was all to much fun for her.

She then stopped and got up to look through his refrigerator. She was going to try something else. "You just stay put Suoh...I'll take good care of you..." Akahana shouted from the kitchen and was throwing things all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Akahana began it again. But this time softer and gentle. He was glad that's how it was now. Suoh let Akahana message his head and it actually felt... good. For some reason he was sad when she left. But he now felt even worse when she was making a mess in the kitchen. He had a frown on his face, "More like poison me then take care of me..." Suoh joked, "What exactly are you planning?" Suoh could see the wheels turning within her head... she was going to cook. He felt deader then before.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:08 am

Akahana cam back into the front room after a clatter in the kitchen and a huge disaster occurred. Akahana came back out covered in flour from her hair to her toes and she was laughing her head off so bad that she was crying.

"The good news is a I managed to kill this ugly spider creeping around in one of your kitchen drawers!" Akahana exlaimed.

"But the bad news is I still had a little accident with the flour and the whole nine yards!" Akahana added and she fell to her knees crying for real this time.

"I just can't do anything right..." she cried. "I am so sorry Suoh..." though she still felt a laugh was coming on in the pit of her stomach. She had no choice but to let it go, she fell on her back laughing and threw some flour in Suoh's direction.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:00 am

Suoh sat on the couch now massaging his head. But the next thing he heard was the clatter. And to Suoh that wasn't always a good thing. But at the moment it felt like Ai was back home. Little did Akahana know, she was more like Ai then she thought. When Akahana came into room, Suoh had to laugh at her. He grabbed his stomach and didn't hear her say the thing about the spider.

But he quit laughing as Akahana came to her knees crying. Suoh went beside her and moved some of her flour hair out of her face, "No. That's not true. And don't be sor-" He was stopped by flour going into some of his mouth and over his face. Suoh removed the flour from his face and gave a glare to Akahana, "Oh, you're in for it now Aka-ko!"
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 am

Akahana looked to Suoh with widened eyes as he threatened to get her. She quickly got to her feet and ran back into the kitchen to grab more flour from the mess that was on the floor, counters, everywhere. She came back and threw a large hand full of flour and Suoh getting it all in his nice purple hair. She laughed hard and ran trying to keep away from the angry purple haired man. Though she knew he was only playing and she was as well.

This was the one way to keep her mind off of things that seemed to be occurring around them. Changing, everything seemed to be changing somehow.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:52 am

Suoh watched the girl get up. He did the same and ran after her. The next thing the man knew there was flour in his wet hair. Now it was beginning to make a paste within it. He was angry now. But Suoh didn't go to the flour all over the floor no he went to the fridge and found a can of whipping cream. He took it out, took the lid off and shook the can. Suoh then squeezed the bottle and whip cream came out. Suoh chased after Akahana while the cream came out, "Yeah! You like that now don't you!" Suoh began to laugh and not a small one. A big one that he hasn't done in years.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:01 am

Akahana screamed as she felt the cold whip cream hit the back of her shirt as she ran. She ran around the other side of the sofa while Suoh was on the other side. They both moved waiting for the other to come around.

"Okay...Okay....white flag holding up....I surrender...." Akahana lied she was waiting for her chance to give Suoh the big whammy.

She held up her hands and played a fake innocent smile. Was it working yet?
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 am

As he chased Akahana, the couch somehow became between them. Suoh moved to one side while Akahana moved to the other. And then suddenly Akahana surrendered. Her face was showing it too but Suoh didn't believe it at all. He now knew Akahana long enough not to fall for her tricks. Suoh then put some whip cream in his mouth and he smlied. With his mouth full, Suoh said, "Yea I bet you do! I don't believe you for a second."

Suoh then moved quick enough and got Akahana with hair full of whip cream. "Now you can surrender cause I do. All I wanted was your hair full of something, Aka-ko." He sat down on the couch, not giving a care about the flour and whip cream that was getting on it.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:16 am

Akahana screamed again. "My beautiful hair you ruined it!" Akahana cried. She fumbled with her hair and snatched up the bottle of whip cream from Suoh.

"Thats it no more mister nice guy....I mean girl...." Akahana said messing up on her own joke. She took not a second more to make a whip cream mess of Suoh's face before the bottle ran out on empty.

"Well that's that..." she said happily and sat down on the sofa next to Suoh. She then took her finger and scraped off some of the whip cream on his face and ate it.

"Yum...." she mumbled. "That was fun..."
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:24 am

Suoh coughed after the whip cream was smuthered over his face. Of course that was after Akahana took a bit of it for herself. When she sat down, Suoh began to lick his mouth area and smiled to Akahana. He then shrugged and said, "You're hair isn't ruined. But mine..." Suoh grabbed his ponytail and looked at it, "Is now a big clump of dried paste."

He then laughed, "Yes that was fun. But now we or most likely I will clean. You know, you go take a shower and I'll clean up. You are welcome to use one of my shirts if you want." Without an answer from Akahana, Suoh got up and went to kitchen to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:38 am

Akahana watched as Suoh left and she happily jumped up from the sofa to go take a shower. She took a long shower hoping to wash out all the flour and whip cream mess in her hair.

She got out of the shower and wrapped a drying towel around her and walked out of the bathroom. She walked to Suoh's bedroom and smiled. Some reason it made her smile, she didn't know why. What a strange moment! She walked into his closet and had to laugh, again no reason. She took a liking to the one nice blue shirt in his closet and it was long and buttoned up. She wore it happily and even tried on his boxers. That was when it came to mind, the idea she had.

She rammed through his closet throwing thing everywhere. She put on a pair of Suoh's pants, shoes, and danced around on the bed playing as if she was Suoh.

"Hello...I am Suoh...yes...thank you..." She was dancing and acting all wild as her usual self alway did. She then pretended to be playing a guitar and jumping all around the room.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:47 am

Luckily, Suoh was done cleaning the kitchen in a matter of moments. And Suoh also called for a pizza. Then he heard noise from his bedroom. Quietly, Suoh opened the door just slightly and found Akahana dancing around with his clothes on and pretending to act like him. Suoh smiled and then slammed the door open. He clapped his hands and had a smile upon his face. "So that's how I act? Maybe I should tone down just a bit and become more boring." Suoh then began to think and then went to his closet. He found clothes and walked to the bathroom. He stopped before closing the door, "Well don't stop on my account, Aka-ko! I'll be coming out acting like you! And by the way I ordered pizza, I left money by the door if it comes just answer the door and pay for it, using that money!" He then closed the door and started his shower.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:56 am

Akahana laughed and fell on the bed just laughing as Suoh went into the bathroom to shower. She couldn't stop and fell off the bed cracking up laughing. She took off his shoes and pants. Just wearing his boxers and t-shirt she went back into the living room and waited.

She heard the doorbell after a while of waiting and went to the door dressed the way she was.
"Hello...Someone ordered Pizza?" said the deliverer and he looked Akahana up and down smiling.

"Yes..." she then noticed the boy looking at her strangely and she snatched up the boxes of pizza and slammed the door shut in his face.

She then reopened it and slapped him. "Thats for whatever you were thinking!" she then shut the door again. She reopened it remembering she didn't pay him.

She threw out the money and shouted "Keep the change jackass!" and slammed the door shut for good. She crashed onto the sofa and opened up the box of pizza.

"Oh my god...Suoh your too good to me..." she said to herself and took a huge bite out of her slice. She begun again with the strange moaning noises while eating her pizza. "Oh yeah...that hit's the spot..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:09 am

Suoh got out of the shower, fully clothed and ready to eat some pizza. With a towel in one hand Suoh began to shake his hair dry. For the first time, Akahana was going to see Suoh with his hair down and not in a ponytail. Suoh looked like a completely different person when his hair was this way. He walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. He saw that Akahana had already dug into the food. He smilled. Suoh put the towel around his neck and reached for a piece of pizza. He then took a bit and ate it as he walked to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and asked Akahana, "You thirsty?! " He, himself, grabbed another coke and opened it. Suoh now just waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 am

Akahana told him to grab her a coke as well, it was pigging out time. She sat there munching down on her food waiting for Suoh to return. When he did she dropped the pizza from her hands and it landed back into the pizza box.

Huge pink blushes came across her cheeks and she hid her face behind the sofa. "Who are you?" she joked.

"What have you done with the cute girly Suoh that I've always known and made fun of?" she continued hiding. She was blushing worst now. Why did she suddenly feel so warm?

Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:26 am

Suoh grabbed another coke and walked into the living room. He didn't expect her reaction at the least. He smiled and said, "Ha ha very funny." He gave her the coke and then, too, sat on the sofa. Suoh took another bite of his pizza and then took a sip of his coke. Then he let out a burp.

"Oh, I left him in the shower." Suoh said sarcastically. He smiled and then noticed her face. It was pink and blushed, "What's wrong with you?" He asked. Clearly, Suoh as a dumb butt in this area.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 am

Akahana scooted away from Suoh when he burped and she tried to keep herself from laughing. She heard his question and didn't respond. She didn't really know herself.

"Nothing..." she finally said more of in a mumble and grabbed her pizza. "Excuse you by the way..." she added and then giggled a little.

She finished her slice of pizza but didn't grab another even though it was daring. She dabbed her face with a napkin and slowly looked back at the hungry Suoh. She smiled and turned away again. 'What is going on here?' she thought to herself.

She then took her hair out of her poinytail and grabbed Suoh's hair and replaced it back into a ponytail. "Please don't do that again..." she said directly looking at him and was somehow tempted to kiss him but quickly backed away and shoved another slice of pizza into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Suoh Mizu

Suoh Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:45 am

It was surely nothing. But Suoh kept quiet. She was like this last time when she kissed him and he kept quiet about it. But he knew sometime he was going to have to speak up. "Sorry. I forgot my manners... excuse me..." He smirked and took another slice of pizza. And the began to eat it. Next then Suoh knew was Akahana messing with his hair. He was confused about what she meant, "Do what? I'm totally confused. If it's about my hair, sorry. You know I'm thinking of cutting it..." He cut off. Akahana to him looked really kissable at the moment and it felt like she was leaning in to kiss him but she backed off and began eating another slice of pizza. So Suoh did the same, continued to eat his slice. The silence was deafening.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:55 am

Akahana listened to Suoh and then saw how he looked at her and they both turned away. The silence was indeed defeating and Akahana was becoming irritated.

"Don't cut your hair you idiot! I love your hair!" she finally shouted. She then took a large gulp of her coke and swallowed hard.

"I love messing with your hair.....it's the one cool thing about you. I mean who is Suoh without the cool long hair. Just because everyone says you look like a girl your nothing like a girl. Your the coolest guy I ever met and I am really glad were friends!" Akahana said with a smile.

"Just friends..." she whispered and turned back towards the box of pizza. She couldn't eat another slice at the moment. "Suoh..." she begun but nothing came out after her words. She turned to look at him but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a friend   Bringing home a friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next