Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going home, but not staying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Going home, but not staying Empty
PostSubject: Going home, but not staying   Going home, but not staying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:51 am

Adrastos sat down at the dinning table once they were home to eat lunch. He looked at his father all happy with a smirk across his face. He saw how Aure broke down before and this pleased him some how.

"What is so funny father...please enlighten me with your story." said Adrastos looking from his mother back to his father.

"Oh it is nothing, just thinking that is all. You say your not like me but yet your a heartbreaker aren't you."

"I am not like you father, besides it is complicated. You wouldn't understand."

"Well if you say so son, lets just eat."

"I am not hungry, I am going upstairs for a nap." Adrastos claimed and he excused himself from the table. His mother looked at him with worried eyes and once he was out of the room she looked to her husband with angry eyes.

"Why must you be so cruel to him?"

"I am not cruel or whatever you think I am, I am just teaching that boy some values. He barely can keep his own head up, he's not ready to be a king."

"He's only a teenager, of course he's not ready to be a king! I can't believe you are acting like this. Please excuse me." Acacia then got up from the table and went upstairs to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Going home, but not staying   Going home, but not staying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:17 am

Mr. Chaconas ate his lunch alone in the dinning and read the newspaper. He felt no shame in the way he was acting. He felt no harm in anything he was doing.

Acacia walked into her son's room and found him laying down across his bed staring at his nails.

"What are you doing?" Acacia asked coming into the room.

"Oh...nothing mother..." said Adrastos and he hid his hand under the pillow until his claws disappeared.

"What do you want mother?"

"I thought maybe you and me could go on a trip. You know just you and me getting away for a little while from your father."'

"That sounds great mum, but we can't. We have too much to do here already, but I will hold you up on that one."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Going home, but not staying   Going home, but not staying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 am

Adrastos kissed his mom on the cheek and gave her a hug. He watched her leave the room before staring back at his hand. His claws appeared again and hair grew around his knuckles.

"I am not one of them...I can't be..." Adrastos mumbled and he closed his eyes. When he reopened his eyes his hand was back normal again.

He smiled and turned over in his bed staring out at the light coming from within his window. He could hear the rain pouring outside.

"You'll never get me to become one of them..." Adrastos claimed and he was making this promise to himself.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: Going home, but not staying   Going home, but not staying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:45 am

Adrastos woke up from his small nap and got up to get changed. He went into his bathroom, showered up, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair for the glorious time, and then set out of the palace.

He got into his motorcycle and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going home, but not staying   Going home, but not staying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going home, but not staying
Page 1 of 1