Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome home...my son

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Welcome home...my son Empty
PostSubject: Welcome home...my son   Welcome home...my son Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:22 am

Adrastos got out of the limo and walked up to the front gates. The were being guarded by men with expressionless faces. The looked at Adrastos as if he was nothing but the dirt compared to them. He grinned as he came to their eyes level.

"Well hello men...it is a nice day now isn't it?" said Adrastos as he was facing them dead straight in the eyes.

"It sure is Prince Chaconas, are you wanting past the gates now sir?" replied one of the guards.

"Do I have to go back there, I mean really what point is it? For me to be introduced to your king and for my father to boast about his lifetime accomplishments. What a waste of time right! I mean I could be at the mall hitting it up with the girls, or even at the university taking extreme overly achieving classes. Either way I guess have no choice but to go through those gates and behave myself like a man, my father says I am still childish."

"That is nice sir, would you be going through now?"

Adrastos placed his finger to his lips and walked back in forth a few times. He then stopped back where he was facing the men.

"You know I never had a real girlfriend before. I mean I had girls, but not a girlfriend. Just a sexual relationship, never love. My father does it all the time whether or not he is married to my mum, does that make him a bad man. I mean isn't it immoral to cheat on your wife with other mistresses? What do you say to that? I mean shouldn't he be beheaded or something?"

"Sir...are you going through now or what?"

"Well...I guess I better ask my priest this question. He will know the answer."

"So your not going through sir?"

"Well I am going to go now...and no I am not going through. Tell my father I will be out...not like he cares or anything."

"Yes sir, I will do that sir...good day prince."

Adrastos did his quick bow and walked away, he avoided the limo and just kept on to the sidewalk leaving proudly and surely.
Back to top Go down

Welcome home...my son
Page 1 of 1