Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Nap and Some Lunch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

A Nap and Some Lunch Empty
PostSubject: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:26 am

Aurelie let Adrastos take the two princesses home. She felt bad that they had to leave early but Mag needed some rest. As soon as they left the park a limo was waiting for them. Aurelie got in first while holding Mag and placed her on the opposite side of her and Adrastos. Soon enough they were at the Chevalier Palace and once again Aurelie took Mag into her arms.

She looked to Adrastos, "Would you like to come in for some lunch?" She smiled and led the way whether he followed or not. But Aurelie went up the stairs to Mag's bedroom, took off her sister's shoes and tucked her into bed. At that Aurelie brushed her sister's hair back and kissed her forehead, "Have a good sleep, Magali."

Aurelie walked out of the bedroom and closed the door gently. She smiled but realized at this point, Aurelie was going to have to act as mother for their own mother and father weren't here. But that didn't bother her. The older princess walked down the stairs quietly and the staff greeted their princess with smiles.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:30 am

Adrastos nodded and followed behind Aure inside her home. It was much like his own, only much more Aurelie's touch. He stayed down stairs while Aure placed Mag to bed and he became formal with the staff.

"So is Mag all tucked in?" he asked with a small smile as he saw Aure come back down into the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:39 am

She looked to Adrastos and smiled, "Yes. I'm sorry we had to leave the park so quickly. I just guess her little body couldn't take too much excitement in one day." She giggled and led the way to the living room. The room was already lit and Aurelie looked around. It was very French but still in a way that it was comfortable. Aurelie then said, "Hold on a second, I'll tell the cooks to fix something. I'll be right back."

After several minutes, Aurelie came back and decided not to sit down. She went to the fire place instead and found a picture within a picture frame. She looked at it and brought it with her to the couch. The picture was of Aurelie and Adrastos when they were Mag's age or a little older. About 10 or 11. Aurelie laughed at the picture.

The young Adrastos was several feet away trying to keep is distance from the young Aurelie, "Do you remember this? That was the time was was trying to kiss you but you kept running away from me..." She went into flashbacks and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:46 am

Adrastos waited for Aure to return and when she showed him the picture once she was back he just laughed as he himself remembered the moment all over again.

"Yep how could I forget?" Adrastos said and he took the picture to have a closer look himself.

"It seems now that is all too long ago, well and forgotten. Good times we had when we were younger, things really have changed. Your older and so am I. Were not children anymore, well at least not like that." He gave Aure back the photograph and sat down on the sofa.

He looked around as he placed both of his arms back around the sofa and grinned to Aure. He rubbed the seat next to him and motioned for her to sit down.

"The kids are asleep, time for the grown ups to play..." Adrastos joked.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:51 am

Aurelie took the picture back and placed it on the mantle. She smiled and took a step back still looking at the picture. She turned around and found Adrastos patting the sofa to have her sit. She took the hint and placed herself on the couch. She giggled at Adrastos' joke and smiled to him. She then leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:56 am

Adrastos took a pleasure in kissing Aure back and he kept one eye open noticing there was a maid in the room giggling. He backed away from Aure and looked to the maid wide eyed.

"What is with this place Aure? You have people watching you even in your own home!" Adrastos joked some more and he waited for some kind of explanation.

The maid was probably here just to tell when lunch would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:10 am

This moment was great but it was cut short by a maid giggling. Aurelie leaned back just as Adrastos did and she blushed, "Yes, Gigelle?" All the maids and butlers were from France and enjoyed serving their two princesses. They watched over them and cared for them deeply and made sure they never got hurt. And both princesses knew everyone by name.

Giselle dropped her head and said, "I'm sorry to interrupt but lunch is ready, ma'am." She then bowed and left the room. She was going to tell the other maids what she saw. Aurelie looked to Adrastos and stood up. She held out her hands for him, "Now don't give me that. They are merely doing their job and they probably didn't know we were together now. They knew we were friends but they never expected us to get together. I know, I've heard them say so..." She giggled and led him into the small dining room. There was a larger one but with only small company they used the small dining room.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:15 am

Adrastos listened as Aure addressed the maid informally and the maid explained herself. Just as expected to tell that lunch was served.

Adrastos just got up and followed Aure to the small dinning room and became seated. He placed the napkin on his lap and waited for Aure to join him.

"Well I don't see how we can ever....without them....looking..." Adrastos joked he waited to see what lunch was.

"Not like I don't mind be the eyes of attention..." he continued to say.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:27 am

Aure sat down next to Adrastos and placed a napkin on her own lap. Butlers placed the food upon the table and then left. Aurelie looked to Adrastos with a mischievous smile, "So that's what you have been thinking Mr. Adrastos... well we'll have to see about that." She was serious about this though. She knew Adrastos was kidding but she she wasn't. She smiled to Adrastos' last sentence and then looked to her food. It was Chicken ala Grecque. A French dish made up of chicken, some vegatables and cheese. It was actually very delicious, "I hope this is okay. If not I can have the chefs make something more you're style." She put on a grin.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:30 am

Adrastos looked at the dish placed before him soft of awkward eyed and Aure obviously noticed this because she made her remark. He just grinned and shrugged his shoulders, he was up for trying new things.

He took a small bite and looked to Aure and swallowed. "Yum..." he said but it wasn't convincing.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:39 am

She waited for him to try it but she knew he wouldn't like it. Aurelie got up and said, "How about this... what if I personally make you something you like... but if it's a hard dish I tell the cooks. How does that sound? Sorry, I had you try something new... But does that sound better?" She then paused, "Or we could do something else..." She gave another mischievous smile and stood up from the table and went to door. She looked back over her shoulder and gave a certain look to Adrastos.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 am

Adrastos watched Aure with her look and leave the room and he threw his hands in the air.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he shouted as she left. "I still can't read you....even after all this time!" Adrastos added and he got up from the table.

He went out of the dining but saw her no where in sight. "Aure...where did you go now?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:03 am

Aurelie laughed as she ran up the stairs. She heard Adrastos all the way from up the enoramus stairs. This place was almost like the castle back home but in small scale. Aurelie told the maids and butlers to guide Adrastos to her room which was on an opposite wing of Magali's. But she also told them not to disturb them once they were alone. They all agreed.

The maids saw the Prince coming and giggled a little. But once he came near they bowed and said, "Princess Aurelie went up to her room, sir. It's up those stairs and to the right. Her room is the fourth room on the left." They bowed again and giggled away.

Meanwhile, Aurelie was in her room pacing back and forth. 'Should I do this? Yes, I should!' Aure thought she then stopped her pacing and stood in the middle of the room. She faced the door ready for Adrastos and for what would happen afterward.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:07 am

Adrastos was greeted by the staff and he sort of mocked them as they spoke. He walked up the stairs in a bit of curiosity. He had done this too many times before, though maybe he shouldn't mention that.

"Well...mind explaining all of this Aure?" He asked once he opened the room to her door and found her standing there.

"Having me follow you up here, what is the meaning of this nonsense?" said Adrastos mocking his own father's words.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 am

Aurelie smiled when Adrastos came into the room. She pulled him in. She then went over to the door and closed it. Then she walked over to the Prince and put two fingers on his lips and then she removed them. Aurelie then kissed Adrastos, this was the beginning. He probably already knew what was coming for he's done this before. She knew that but it didn't matter all that mattered as this moment right now. Aurelie bent back and asked, "Are you ready?" She grinned and kissed him again just lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:19 am

Adrastos was still dumbfounded as all of this was happening and his brain should be clicking on by now what was happening and going to happen and as it did he said "wow"

He then backed away and was on his way out the door. "Aure...this is not right...Mag is right there..."

"Besides I am changing by childish boys ways, that part of me is gone." he added sure of himself.

Adrastos claimed and he walked out of the room sure that this was right.

He peaked through the door and saw Mag sleeping and he smiled.

"It is better that I don't keep living according to my father ways."
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:28 am

She knew what he was thinking but that's not what she was thinking. As soon as he left, Aurelie grabbed two pillows and followed behind Adrastos. She smirked, "So your childish boy ways are gone? Darn, I was hoping to have a pillow fight!" She threw one of the pillows at Adrastos and laughed. With that it woke Mag up but once she saw a pillow fight was going on, she joined it with a smile.

"I can't believe you thought that, Adrastos! Oh well, maybe some day! But right now, it's war! Me and Mag against you!" She smiled and laughed at Adrastos. He was shocked. But Aurelie turned to Mag and said, "Come on, sis... we can take him!" And Aurelie threw another pillow at him.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:30 am

Magali woke up to the sounds of her sister laughing. She was lucky enough to see a pillow come and face Adrastos. She laughed and grabbed one of her own pillows. She looked to her sister and said, "Yeah, we can take him!" She laughed and ran out of the bed with a pillow larger than her in hand. She hit the Prince and then ran away laughing.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:31 am

Adrastos laughed for he was fooled completely. He then tried to play it off cool as if that wasn't what he was thinking either.

"Uh...what are you talking about Aure! Your such a pervert! I was so not thinking that..." he then laughed and grabbed a pillow himself.

"Your just wishing that aren't you..." Adrastos joked and he ran after the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:38 am

"Me? The pervert?! You have to be kidding me Adrastos..." She laughed and smiled. Aurelie and Mag screamed that he was coming toward them and they ran away and out of the room. Aureile ran one away and Mag the other. The maids and butlers knew of the plan and set a bunch of pillows all over the house and got out of the way. But they remained behind to watch. Aurelie laughed as she threw two pillows at Adrastos, one hit his face and messed up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:41 am

Mag screamed with her sister and ran out with her. She was lucky that she didn't trip on her pillow that she was carrying. She stopped halfway on the stairs and stuck out her tounge to Adrastos, "You can't beat us Adi... No matter how many pillows you have!" She laughed and hoped that she would be caught by Adrastos, though she kinda hoped she did.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:46 am

Adrastos ran and saw that they both went in two different directions. He followed Mag thinking that she would be the easiest to catch of course.

"I got you now Mag..."
he said in a playful scary voice. He whacked her softly with the pillow and begun to tickle her.

"You thought you could beat me eh?" Adrastos said. "Well your wrong rock star!"
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:50 am

Aurelie began to pretend gasp. "Oh no! The enemy has caught my comrade! What shall I do?" Aurelie then came over with several pillows and hit the Prince. She then took one and messed up his hair. Once done she laughed, it was a mess. "Oh, what a pity!" She said and turned around to run away but was pretty sure she was caught too. After all, Aurelie was still ticklish just like Magali.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 am

Mag laughed as the pillow hit her. She laughed even more when he began to tickle her. She stopped when he did. Magali looked to his hair and laughed so hard that tears were coming out her eyes. "Good one, sis!" She smiled and hit Adrastos straight in the face but wasn't able to escape. Magali giggled.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 am

Adrastos stood to his feet and pretened to weep though he was really sad, his hair after all the work.

"Man...you just had to mess with my hair Aure..." Adrastos joked and he went after her with no pillows and wrestled her to the ground tickling her just the same.

He then rolled over and laid there catching his breath. He raised up his hand and shouted "I surrender...you two are nuts!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nap and Some Lunch
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Chevalier's Palace-
Jump to: