Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Nap and Some Lunch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Magali

Magali

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-11

A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:02 pm

Magali wanted to remain at the door. She still felt like everything was her fault today and she thought Adrastos is mad at her. Mag left the door and went near his bed and him. She looked over Adrastos and noticed how cut up he was and it brought tears to her eyes. She took hold of his hand and gave it a squeeze.

Magali then moved to the bed and sat on her knees. Her face was looking at the knees and she didn't want to dare look look at the Prince. She simply said very very quietly once again, "I'm sorry, Adi." She gave a sniff with her nose and tried to keep the tears back. It was merely because he was hurt and she didn't like to see him hurt. She said again, "I hate to see you hurt."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Adrastos waited for Mag to come near and as she sat there next to him on her knees he noticed she wasn't keeping eye contact. She looked saddened and it seemed she was perhaps blamming herself for this.

Adrastos smiled when she did finally speak up and he pushed her closer to where she was having to lay upon his chest. She surely wasn't the one to blame, you can't chose who you are, you can only try to accept what you have. Adrastos was having to learn that himself.

"I am fine really....I looks worst than it really is..." he claimed.

"Your not to blame...for any of this..." he added after a short pause.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:14 pm

It was true that Magali was blaming herself. And it was true she wasn't keeping eye contact. Her eyes widened when Adrastos pulled her close. She was now on his chest but she tried to get away for she felt like she was going to hurt him more by laying on him. But Magali gave up and looked up to the Prince when he spoke. She then shook her head, "Of course it is!" That's all she could say for tears came falling down and her voice began to crack to the point that she couldn't say anything. The little nine year old cried into the Prince's chest.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Adrastos looked to Mag as she continued to blame herself. She cried onto his chest and he just kept a friendly arm around her. The doctor soon came into the room. It was an older man, he was wearing glasses that seemed to keep falling off his face and he had to continue to push them up on his nose. He gave them a small grin as he came towards the bed.

"Mag...don't be silly....how can you say that this is your fault. It is just absurd. Please don't cry..." said Adrastos this was all before the doctor had walked in. When he did walk in Adrastos cut off his words and looked to him strangely.

"Well the doctor is here Mag..." said Adrastos.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Magali looked up the Prince wiped off her tears and nodded. She turned her head to the doctor and smiled. But her attention went back to Adrastos. She pushed away and said, "I guess I'll leave now. I'll be outside if you need anything." She went off the bed but moved to the other side of Adrastos and she kissed his cheek. She grinned, "A kiss to make everything better." She walked out with a grin, closed the door and said outside the door until the doctor came out and was finished.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:40 pm

Adrastos smiled and let Mag leave the room. He was left along with the creepy doctor guy. The doctor examined him, asked him the questions of "what hurts", "How long....", blah blah. He eventually took off his nerve racking glasses and placed them aside.

He got Adrastos all bandaged up and then wrote down a prescription for prescribed pain killers. He then left the room and told young Magali she could return.

"He left his glasses...what a dofus!" Adrastos exclaimed as he held the man's glasses in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Magali nearly fell asleep on the floor waiting for the doctor to get done. After all she was only nine and her bed time was coming up. When doctor came out, Mag smiled and went into the room. Her father caught her before she went in. Mag looked up to her father and smiled, "Yes, Daddy?" Beau told Magali a secret that he already fixed Adrastos' bike and it was like it was brand new. Mag smiled and came into the room, the King behind her.

The young princess went to Adrastos and asked, "Are you hurt terribly, Adi? Daddy, came to see if you were okay." Beau smiled to Adrastos and nodded that she was correct. Beau took a seat in one of the empty seats in the room. He waved for Magali to come over, "Magali darling, could you leave us alone for now?" Mag nodded and went back to Adrastos, "Get better soon!" She gave him a kiss on the hand and left the room.

Beau watched her leave and made sure she was out of hearing distance. Beau turned back to Adrastos and sat back down, "How do you feel, Adrastos?"
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Adrastos looked to Magali and watched her leave just as soon as she stepped in. She said her goodbyes and he waved her out. He then turned his attention towards Beau and listened to what he asked.

Adrastos tried to sit up a bit and looked down at all the bandages and he then looked back up to Beau with a slight expression of annoyance.

"How do you think I feel sir?" he asked in a deep tone manner. He kept eye contact with the man.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Beau laughed a little. He could tell the boy was a little annoyed with him. But he was only being nice and sincere. The King of France shrugged and continued, "I bet you feel a little annoyed, angry, and are in pain. But please don't get mad at me. I'm only trying to start out conversation." Beau kept eye contact and then said, "I fixed your bike by the way. It's as good as new."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Adrastos listened silently and nodded his head once he was finished. It was nice to know one good thing came out of this encounter, his bike.

He looked over to the clock and then out the window. He then leaned back because he wasn't really able to move more than that.

"I am not annoyed, completely. Just a bit irritated, and yes in much pain. But it isn't these scratches and bruises that I am in pain with sir. It is nothing compared to what is really hurting..."

Adrastos then closed his eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Beau crossed his arms in his seat and listened to the Prince. He nodded several times. The King was not a dumb man and he can put two and two together. When Aurelie left Adrastos he knew that they finally confessed to one another but caught a snag. And that snag was Aurelie's other side.... her goddess side.

Beau stood up and went to the window and looked to Adrastos, "How long have a known you Adrastos? Your whole life? Yes, that has to be it. I want you to know that I take you like a son. I feel bad that Camille could never give me a boy and I feel even worse that Aurelie has to take up the throne after me. It's not the place for a woman to stand alone, in fact a woman should never stand alone in anything. But this is not about her or is it?" Beau gave a grin and looked out the window, "I take it you found out about her other life."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Adrastos reopened his eyes when Beau begun to speak. He glared at him though the king didn't notice because he was looking ut the window for a second. He removed the glare when they came in eye contact again.

"Elaborate....on what is meant by other life" Adrastos was only messing with the King for h felt in the mood. He was never a big fan for Aure's dad, not to take it personally.

"Though I am sure you don't give Aure the credit she deserves. She would make a great queen, even if that means she will be in reign alone."
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:34 pm

Beau locked eyes with Adrastos again. He sat back down and continued to look at Adrastos but finally he answered, "Elaborate? Well, fine. I know about her being the reincarnation of Akemia, the Water Goddess. I've known for five years. And I know about my other daughter being the Angel of Love."Beau paused and then continued, "This is what I get for meeting the past Water Goddess. A life of uncertainty of the well being of my daughters." A sad look came upon his face.

Beau looked to the ground as he listened to Adrastos compliment on Aurelie, "You're right I don't give her enough credit. But I've realized lately that neither of my daughters will be able to take up the throne, for I have a feeling that they will head up back to the heavens. I'm sorry Adrastos."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Adrastos tried to get up, but that didn't go so well. It wasn't because he was hurt, it was because these bandages were making it difficult, the doctor went badaging crazy. He wasn't even in need for all of this.

He just stayed where he was on the bed and sighed.

"Fine...your sorry. Now what am I supposed to say sir? Aure and poor little Mag will do whatever they please. Just as I will..." Adrastos rolled out of bed and hit his head.

"Damnit!" he shouted.

He looked up to the King from where he now laid upon the floor. "I love your daughter...both of them with all my heart." he said with a smile. That hit to the head actually made him nicer for a second.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Beau heard what the Prince said. And he watched him hit his head. Beau bent down to become eye level with Adrastos. His eyes widened when Adrastos admitted that he loved Aure but then quickly covered it up with saying that he loved both of his daughters. He knew that the Prince loved Magali like an older brother but with Aurelie it was more than that.

Beau gripped the boy's shoulders, pulled him up to his feet and then took a step back. He looked to the ground and quietly began to say, "Then tell me..." He drifted off and looked to the boy straight in the eyes. His temper was rising, "Then tell me why my daughter is crying in the living room! If you love Aurelie, tell me why she is suffering in there! I know she loves you too but when she simply walked away from you outside not saying a word... well it's hurts a father's pride to see his daughter not happy! Tell me why boy, why is she crying?!"

But before he could answer, the door slammed open. Beau turned and saw Aurelie standing there.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Aurelie smiled to Akahana and said, "There's something I have to do. Please wait here." Aurelie left the comfort of her friend and walked up the stairs. She went to the guest room that Adrastos was in. She could tell what room because she heard her father yelling. She heard it all and was very angry at the moment. She slammed the door open and looked at the scene. She went over to her father and slapped him. This has happened in the past before and she wasn't afraid of what was to happen to her.

She stared into her father's eyes, more like glared, "Quit it Daddy! I don't need you to stand up for me. I can do it myself. I know you're only doing it because you're my father but you went a little far! Now go!" She pointed to the door while still glaring at Beau. He understood and left the room.

Aurelie took several deep breaths and put her finger down. She looked to the ground and then back to Adrastos. But she quickly looked away, "I don't know why I came here. I guess I came to apologize but I know that won't be enough. I apologize for my father though and I'm sorry. But I can't say that for the other thing." She paused and continued, "But I came to let you know you're welcome to be mad at me. You can hate me also, for I hate myself too. Well, I came for what I wanted to say so I guess I'll leave now... But one other thing... Before you hate me so, I'll tell you that I've always loved you." She then turned and waited. She really didn't want to leave but she felt like she had too. Now she began to walk toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:10 pm

Adrastos just sat there and took it what was being said to him. He fell back onto the bed when Beau let him go and he watched the scene between him and his daughter, Aure.

Once the man was gone Adrastos was kind of disappointed at least, among other things he was feeling at the moment. He listened to Aure and held his head down as she begun to leave but noticed that she hesistated.

"It doesn't matter...." he mumbled and he tried to turn over in the bed.

"None of it matters...not right now....will you lay with me..." Adrastos claimed. That hit to the head must have really got him out of it along with the yelling from Beau.

He patted the side of the bed for Aure to join him and his eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 pm

She stopped in her tracks before walking out the door. Aurelie turned around and shut the door. But what Adrastos said made her kind of weird. She just gave him permission to hate her but there he was asking kindly to lay with him. Because he asked, Aurelie moved to the bed and lied down. Though she stayed a good distance away. She was dumbfounded by what was going on. Finally Aure got enough courage to say again, "You can hate me you know. I know I would if I was in your position. Please hate me for what I've done..." She was looking at the ceiling when she said this but this right now was confusing her. Tears came out and went down her cheeks to the pillows below her, she was actually begging the Prince to hate her, when inside her heart she just wanted his love.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Adrastos tried to move closer, his eyes were still closed and he was only feeling for where Aure was now.

His lifted his hand and placed it onto her face. He touched her lips gently and then her nose, then just around her face completly. He wiped away her seemingly tears and continued to touch her gently.

"I don't hate you Aure....never could I hate you. I am just confused...a bit. But I am learning...so don't get angry....I am learning to deal....just give me time and space.." Adrastos said and his eyes still remained closed for it was better this way.

His hands were slowly moving from her face downwards. ((not to be perverted! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Aurelie closed her own eyes when Adrastos reached for her face. She felt his touch and seemed to forget how soft and warm it was. She let him wipe away her tears and she listened to him. She was glad that he wasn't mad just confused. She nodded and took the chance to leave. She got up from the bed, kissed Adrastos on the cheek and said in a whisper, "I'm going to leave now. You need rest..." She then turned and left the room. Outside waiting for her was her father.

He didn't glare at Aurelie but he was still mad no less. She studied his face and saw the red mark she made on his face. Aurelie stared into her fathers eyes and simply said, "I'm not a little girl anymore Father. I don't need protection from you but it's nice to know that you can protect me." All this was loud enough for Adrastos to hear. Aurelie continued, "If you lay a single finger on him Father, I'll never forgive you. I love that man in there and he's hurt at the moment. Actually I really don't want you talking to him right now, so please don't go in there." Aurelie then turned and walked back to Akahana and Magali in the living room, they would be able to tell that she was upset in an angry sense.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Adrastos was actually displeased that Aure had got up to leave so suddenly. Maybe she was uncomfortable with him, that was okay. He really didn't feel like staying here any longer, placing a burden upon them.

He listened to them and once they were done speaking he struggled to get up. He stumbled out of the room and stopped to catch his own breath. Being injured sure takes a lot out you. You'd never guess that.

Adrastos continuned and found some possible way to go down the stairs, and make it to the front room. He passed Aure and the others in the living room and quickly tried to disappear. He stumbled and fell flat on his face. "ow..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Suzuki

Akahana Suzuki

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:27 am

Akahana was sitting there and smiled as Aure came back into the room. She wasn't being much help because she really didn't know what to do. This was supposed to be here area of criteria, but yet she didn't have a clue.

She was going to say something to Aure because she did notice that she was angry but Adrastos soon came stumbling by and fell flat on his face right outside the door. It was funny and yet she didn't laugh. He was probably hurt, so it was better to hold it in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tanthariauniverse/
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Aurelie began to open her mouth to say something until she heard a crashing sound not far behind her. She turned around and found Adrastos flat on the floor. Aurelie gasped and went to him. She put one of her hands around his waist and began to lift him up. She put her other hand on his chest to balance it out. When he was up, Aurelie shook her head at him, "What are you doing? You need to rest..."

She turned him around and began to take him back up to the room he was in. She opened the door and took him to the bed. She set him on there to sit and she framed his face with her soft hands, "Adrastos.... I'll lie down with you if you promise to get some sleep." She grinned and got into the bed just to lay there for it seemed Adrastos merely wanted the company.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Adrastos just followed Aurelie up to the bedroom since he had been hit once again in the face knocking more sense out of him. He lied down on the bed practically drooling from the all the pain medicine and slowing drifting off towards la la land.

He could feel Aure's warmth lying next to him and this made him smile. No matter how angry he may have thought he was or she thought he was, it all disappears because really it is just fear. Everyone has fears of loosing someone or something, Adrastos just likes to deny them.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Mag went back into the living room with Akahana and Aurelie. Although her older sister didn't stay long for she left to go see Adrastos. The maids said her father went back to his room and Mag began to feel herself get tired. She looked to Akahana and gave a grin, "Aka-sister, you're welcome to stay the night if you wish. But I feel pretty tired so I might go to bed soon. And perhaps check on the love..." She giggled and waited for Akahana's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nap and Some Lunch
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Chevalier's Palace-
Jump to: