Tantharia Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantharia Universe

Tantharia is a world in creation, honor, loyalty, and freedom!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Nap and Some Lunch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelie

Aurelie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-23

A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:04 am

Aurelie shrugged and said, "I know your weak point Adrastos... maybe you should learn mine..." She then gasped because he wrestled her to the ground and began to tickle her. At that moment she laughed the hardest she had in years. She then felt his tickling stop and Mag and Aurelie exchanged glances. Aureile smiled and said, "Yay! We win! Way to go, Mag!" She put up a hand for her sister to high five.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 am

Mag laughed at her sister being tickled. It was a change for once. She then grinned when the Prince surrendered. She looked to her sister, smiled and gave her a high five. Magali looked back to Adrastos and gave him a questionable look. She sat on his legs and asked, "Did we hurt you, Adi?" She put her finger to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 am

Adrastos just looked at Mag as she sat on his legs. He then pretended to cry again.

"Yes so much....my hair is dreadful..." he cried and then sat up faster than a speeding bullet.

"Now your going to pay rock star..." he then begun to mess with her hair wildly and laugh as he went about it.

"Now...how does that look....major fashion statement there..."
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Aurelie watched the scene of the two and held a smile to her face. She then got up and went to the kitchen for some drinks. When she came back, Magali was gone to fix her hair. Aurelie smiled to Adrastos and set the drinks on a near by table. She sat down on some pillows next to Adrastos and merely said, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Mag didn't expect Adrastos to sit up so quickly. But she even more surprised that he messed up her long blonde hair. She gasped and gave a pout, "You big meanie!" She then ran off to her room to fix her hair. Some of the maids followed her to help. This would take several minutes so she was glad that her sister and Adrastos could talk. Magali ordered the maids to leave and Mag closed her door.

She went to the mirror and looked at herself, "Adi is going to pay big time!" Mag said. She grabbed a brush and began with her bangs. She then began to walk across her room while brushing her hair. This stirred up the attention of Amie, Mag's pet rabbit that could talk.

"What's wrong, Aitenshi?" Amie asked.

"It's nothing Amie. Adi just messed up my hair that's all. He's downstairs with sister at this very moment. Oh guess what!! They finally got together! And I didn't have to use a single arrow!" Magali giggled. "I knew I could beat brother at this." Mag was referring to Cupid, her brother. Magali was the reborn again and again from the Angel of Love, Aitenshi. Never reincarnated just reborn.

"Well, that's very good Aitenshi. I would like to see Adrastos again it's been a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Adrastos watched Magali scurry off in some big hurry to fix her hair. It actually sounded like a good idea until Aure returned with drinks for the two of them so he knew he better stay put.

He heard say her apology and he merely smiled. He took his drink and sipped it lightly.

"Oh it's nothing, why should you be sorry? I guess pillow fights aren't really my game." Adrastos claimed and gave a small laugh.

He pulled out a hand mirror and begun to work on his hair. "This is just great!" he said sarcastically about his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Aurelie gave a small grin back. And couldn't help but giggle at Adrastos. She was giggling either at that fact that he was horrible at pillow fights or that he was fixing his hair. She noticed he had one strand that he didn't fix. Aurelie smiled and put her hand to his head and put down the tiny hair. She then kissed his head and said, "You missed one." She grinned and took a drink of her own drink and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 pm

Adrastos placed his hand mirror back into his suit jacket and let Aure fix his small hair he missed.

He got up and looked around a bit, at more photographs of Aure and her family. Some where of them again, but most were of her and her sister or their parents. He smiled and saw how great they looked together in one big family picture. He didn't have any happy family pictures, well it may seemed they were happy because they put on their best smile but under those smiles was a long line of deep pain.

Adrastos turned back around and begun to wonder where Mag was.

"Hey, where did rockstar run off to?" he asked and didn't wait for an answer for he went off looking for himself.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:16 pm

Aurelie stood up after fixing his hair and smiled as he looked at some pictures. She then watched Adrastos go off looking for Mag. She didn't follow for she went to the kitchen to ask for them to prepare something everyone would like. Aurelie didn't mind, she was the hostess after all. Aurelie carried the tray of drinks back to the kitchen and began a conversation with the chefs.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm

"I know it has. But I have a feeling he's changed in some way but I can't put my finger on it." Mag kept on brushing her hair but it was actually fixed. But Magali didn't realize it, her thoughts were somewhere else, "Sister has changed too. Yesterday I felt, Akemia come out. She's not supposed to. I'm scared for sister Amie."

"I am too Aitenshi. I'm scared for everyone and you. You know battles are coming and your place in the heavens is going to be revealed soon." Amie said.

"I know that Amie, that's why I'm scared..." At that moment, a pink/red aura appeared all around Magali. She was transforming into Aitenshi, the Angel of Love, her true form. But little did she know that the door opened to her room and that someone was there. But Aitenshi turned around and said while in mid-air, "Hello..." Aitenshi smiled and gave a small giggle. She still looked like Magali but her her blonde hair was shorter and the blue eyes were now turned red.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Adrastos found the way to Magali's room and as he opened the door he called out "Rockstar are you in there..."

But he soon cut his words short as soon as the door came open and revealed what was inside. He didn't speak for he was a bit confused at what he was seeing. He saw the little rabbit speak for at first he thought it was some plush toy.

"What is going on here..." he said breathing and looking with stunned eyes.

"Where is Magali?" he asked it was the first time he actually said her real name.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:40 pm

Aitenshi smiled to Adrastos. She was sad that he didn't figure out that Magali was her. But then again, she knew he was scatter brained at points. Aitenshi floated several inches above the ground. She looked over her should and Amie gave her the go to tell Adrastos.

Aitenshi flew a little ways over and put her hand on the Prince's cheek and then let go. She giggled a little and smiled. It was the same smile as Magali's, "Magali's right here... Adi." Keep in count, Magali was the only one that called the Prince by that nickname. As of right now, the Angel of Love hoped the Prince would put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:49 pm

Adrastos looked to the girl and saw that it was Mag underneath the new changed look. He didn't smile or share some happy time of joy here, this wasn't okay for him.

"What is going on Magali..." He was calling her by her full name now, he was obviously not enjoying this moment.

"How come you've changed so?"
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Aitenshi floated down to the ground and her wings folded behind her. She put clasped hands to her chest and looked up to Adrastos, "I'm glad you figured it was me Adi. But I'm glad even more that someone knows. This is my true form. I'm called Aitenshi, which literally translates into 'Angel of Love', and that's who I am. I'm the Angel of Love and the sister of Cupid." She gave a small grin.

She paused, "I'm still the Magali you know. I keep her safe within me. I am her, she is me. Magali and I have simply been reborn again and again until this moment in time. For fights and the war of the Gods, Goddesses and Angels is coming again. And this time even demons are coming into the mixture."

She gave a small grin and remained quiet to let Adrastos take it all in. But soon she would be talking again.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Adrastos laughed as his face was turning pink from laughing and he was slowly backing out of the room. Angels, gods, goddesses, demons. It was all too funny.

He walked out and ran down the hall not wanting to hear another word of this crap. Already he had to resolve around the fact that Aure was among these freaks, not only he himself was something, then turn around here this girl was one just the same. What was coming of this world, supernatural beings are populating the planet and Adrastos was not going to stick around to hear this.

He ran into the kitchen where he found Aure. "It's...Magali...she's changed..." Adrastos said and he fainted on the kitchen floor.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Aurelie was in a nice conversation with the maids and chefs when Adrastos burst into the room. She watched him and heard him. She saw him begin to fall on to the floor and Aurelie ran to his side. "Adrastos! Can you hear me? What about Magali?!" She then looked to the maids they knew what to do, Aure then left the kitchen and went to Mag's room and was surprised at what she found. "Aitenshi?!"
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:28 pm

The Angel of Love was about to start up a conversation between Amie but she sensed the Water Goddess in the room. She turned around and looked at Aurelie. Aitenshi then came forward and bowed in front of Aurelie, "It's been a long time, Water Goddess. Past, Akemia but reborn as Aurelie, Princess of France. The rightful person for the duty of the seas." She then came up from bowing and said, "Hello, sister." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:39 pm

Adrastos gathered himself together and snapped back into it. After taking a fall like that his head was aching badly. He stood up with his hand to his head and he limped out of the kitchen to join Aure in Mag's bedroom.

"She is still here!" Adrastos shouted and pointing at the little girl. "Just leave why don't you!"
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:03 pm

Aurelie couldn't believe she was looking at the Angel of Love, she looked actually like her sister. She watched her bow in front of her and listened to her. Aurelie smiled back, "I can't believe it! My Magali is Aitenshi, the Angel of Love! For some reason I'm happy but sad at the same time..." Aurelie then turned around and looked at Adrastos. She went over and put her hands on his chest, "Adrastos please calm down, please..." Aurelie begged with tears forming.
Back to top Go down
Magali

Magali

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:07 pm

Aitenshi was glad that her sister understood. But she knew that she would for five years Aurelie has held in her secret but now she didn't have to anymore. The Angel of Love smiled and heard Adrastos yell at her. She nodded her head and said, "As you wish..." And then the pink/red aura appeared around her again and soon Aitenshi was gone and Magali stood back in her place. Mag didn't look up, she remained looking at the ground, "Everyone is mad at me now, aren't they?" Mag then sniffed and clapsed her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Adrastos shook his head no and push Aurelie away from him. He looked at the two of them as tears formed in his own eyes.

"Why would you do this...why can't you just go away!" he was speaking of the past gods and angels that they were now reborn into. He ran out of the room and out of palace completely.

Though he didn't go anywhere outside of the courtyard. He sat in the Gazebo and looked out at the sky. He felt thunder but there wasn't any eruption among the clouds. It wasn't a normal kind of thunder, more of as anger.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:23 pm

When Adrastos pushed the older princess out of the way, she crashed her head against the threshold of the door. Aurelie put her hand up to head and brought it back down and saw blood but before the Prince saw this he was gone. Aurelie gave a look to Mag and said quietly, "No, nobody's mad at you. Adrastos just doesn't understand yet." She smiled and then said, "Please wait here Mag. I'll go after him."

Aurelie ran out of the house and to the courtyard. She walked up to Adrastos and she held her head. But once up to him she put down her bloody hand, "Adrastos..." The she, too, looked up to the skies and heard the thunder. It was now quietly, deadly quiet.
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:31 pm

Adrastos sat up and looked to Aure and he saw the blood on her hands and he took her hands. He then let his own manly tears fall.

"Why must this happen now..." He asked and he wiped the blood from her hands with his handkerchief from his suit pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aurelie

Aurelie

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Aurelie watched him stand up. She took a step afraid of what was going to happen but she watched his tears fall. Aurelie shook her head at Adrastos' question. She took some of his tears away and said quietly, "I don't know. Fate, destiny, choice... it's all unclear. Maybe you belong in our circle and we don't realize it. But I don't know.... I'm sorry." She put down her hand and looked into his eyes, [color:3899=tea;]"I'm so sorry Adrastos."
Back to top Go down
Adrastos

Adrastos

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Adrastos let Aure keep the bloody handkerchief and he slowly walked out of the Gazebo and back into the lush green grass.

"I don't want any part of this...and if that means not being here with you...then so be it." He said and kept walking away.

He got into the limo waiting for him with his father inside. He had promised lunch with his parents and they were here to get him. He got inside the limo not looking back at Aure.

"Let's go father..." said Adrastos and he closed the door of the limo and they drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nap and Some Lunch   A Nap and Some Lunch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nap and Some Lunch
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tantharia Universe :: Residental :: Chevalier's Palace-
Jump to: